• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beyonce "4" Album |OT| Coming for your fave's wigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
With as many albums as Beysus sold with 4, I hope she gets around to having a single that hits the airwaves that people care about enough to be a Hot 100 number one... I mean, Britney did it, and Rihanna did it thrice, and the king has done it ZERO times.

*wig snatched*

BEST THING I NEVER HAD - Video Premier

Starting tonight, July 7, at 8PM ET you'll be able to take the music video for Beyoncé's hit single "Best Thing I Never Had".

Watch Online: http://www.beyonceonline.com/

And #beyoncebestthing is trending worldwide, oops! #4closure

j4bqY.jpg

*flatlines*

DMeisterJ

Banned
As always, Bey can make an amazing-ass video. I especially loved her 'boo-hoo' gesture... That'd be infinitely useful in gif form.

Anyway, like usual, she effortlessly slays in the video, it's very well done, and she looks amazing.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I really hope the song catches on in the US, I'd love to hear it while I'm driving during the summer.

It's amazing how the video increased my enjoyment of the song ten-fold.

tumblr_lnzn2sQJAT1qi8rx4o1_500.gif

Messi said:
yay seeing beyonce in concert this sunday night at oxyegen, cant wait.
Wow, nice! You better raise your 3DS and take 3D pictures through the whole festival!

She's doing T In The Park as well.

Holy shit, when they showed that 1998 footage I thought that was Aaliyah! Pause at 1:47 and tell me I'm not crazy.

Hey Gaga, take a good look: this is how you do understated.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Leona Lewis said:
Holy shit, when they showed that 1998 footage I thought that was Aaliyah! Pause at 1:47 and tell me I'm not crazy.

Is that really Beyonce? I thought it was just some random girl, and then upon closer inspection, it looked like some girl that really favors Bey...

33th4b7.png

Leona Lewis said:

You are not alone, many people are saying this! LMAO

I think the 480x360 resolution was unnecessary, and she could have booked a white man to act as her prom boyfriend, some people think he is the same guy from the wedding.

As for Gaga... http://twitter.com/#!/B_NERD/status/89132728523571200 #Death

Koodo

Banned
Video was boring. I almost dozed off.

Whatever though, I shall still induct the Gifs into my vault, and obvs the song is still flawless and Best Thing The Album Has.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Heard the song 3 times while I was out driving today... I love having the volume turned all the way up singing it totally off key with no regard to how stupid I look lol.

Koodo

Banned
DMeisterJ said:
Heard the song 3 times while I was out driving today... I love having the volume turned all the way up singing it totally off key with no regard to how stupid I look lol.
My condolences to the nearby drivers.

proud of u girl

DMeisterJ said:
Totally okay as long as you make the same epic faces Bee makes in the video while singing.

Bey's a living legend. Other artists may be better singers or better dancers, but none can combine the two into pure, emotion-dripping performance the way she can. Gaga has to hide behind outrageous outfits and a million dancers, but Beyonce can captivate an entire audience just sitting there and simply singing her fine, genetically impossible ass off. She has that entire audience wrapped around her little finger, and yet she's so humble without appearing grovelling and needy.

madara

Does she have anything that is fun you can exercise or dance to? I dont understand what you do with BEST THING I NEVER HAD, doesnt do much for me, surely people don't dance to it?

Satch

Banned
madara said:
Does she have anything that is fun you can exercise or dance to? I dont understand what you do with BEST THING I NEVER HAD, doesnt do much for me, surely people don't dance to it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYP4MgxDV2U

Billboard - Beyonce's 4 leading the pack for the second week!

w06jbc.gif

She could easily snatch the third week, but she's not promoting in the US, ch.

Just thought I'd let you guys know that Beyonce will be on The View and Jimmy Fallon tomorrow, July 28.

And the album is still Top 5 since the release date, she's currently at #4 (ha!) and no promo! Already certified gold since last week.

Sister Kelly Rowland was expected to debut at #1 next week, but somehow a non-factor country singer managed to pull a predicton of 130k in first-week sales, against Kelly's 75k... This bitch is cursed.

11bruc2.jpg

Just dropping by to say that End of Time is my latest song obsession. This song is sooo good. Gets me pumped!

Why couldn't this have been the first single? SMASH HIT.

whitehawk

Banned
Just came in to say that after listening to this album again after a long break, it's probably one of my favourite albums of all times. It's so different than all the pop out there right now, and for the past 10 years too.

Can't wait until her next album.

royalan

Just came in to say that after listening to this album again after a long break, it's probably one of my favourite albums of all times. It's so different than all the pop out there right now, and for the past 10 years too.

Can't wait until her next album.

Psst! That's because it's not a pop album...

Bladenic

I guess it should be commended that she was able to sell a decent amount of copies of this album despite the fact that all the singles flopped something fierce. And she got like no Grammys, much less any noms haha.

Kyon

Banned
I guess it should be commended that she was able to sell a decent amount of copies of this album despite the fact that all the singles flopped something fierce. And she got like no Grammys, much less any noms haha.

She got 1 nomination, lol

Smellycat

It is crazy how this album is only her 4th.

Rihanna has released like 6 albums in the past 7 years. haha

I am not a fan of either artist, but I just thought this was funny.

Kyon

Banned

Difference is (no shade to my girl Rih) she is a singles artist, and Bey is an album artist.

Bladenic

Rihanna only took a two year break between Good Girl Gone Bad and Rated R and the only reason was probably the fact that she needed to go back and completely change every song to make it about how much of a bad bitch she became as a result of getting punched in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom