• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 15: Three nominees and MVPs, ahoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

demolitio

Well, I decided to watch BBAD tonight after hearing the news since I knew it'd be entertainment gold, but I can't decide if this is funny or just annoying as hell. The Bigot Alliance is saltier than I ever could have imagined but they're showing their true colors even more and basically sealing their fates as if it needed any more adhesive...

Aaryn is so damn out of touch which is why she should be on suicide watch after this show ends and she gets a good dose of reality even if she still blames it all on Candice. Even if she can't accept her shitty personality, at least she'll learn that she HAS to manage herself better to even be employed but I'm sure the controversy might actually help her get that photo-shoot she's always wanted for some company somewhere. If that happens, they need to tell her she's the star of that issue, month, etc. but then have her shoot centered around posing along-side a black model. Yes, I'm joking here just so we're clear. :D

Aaryn looks like she's about to break down on BBAD right now after Amanda entered the room and helped lay the smackdown. I appreciate Jessie a lot more now too for standing up for herself.

This cast sucks but at least these house flips still provide entertainment.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Fucking shit I may stay up all night watching this.
Howard is being great now but he's might also be doing wonders for his trust in the group. Candice will never speak bad about him again.

Trigger

wish i had the feeds for some Amanda ownage. If anyone has a youtube link eventually would love to see this

lol, I'm not sure anyone could capture it. You'd need to see the hour or so of Aaryn/Kaitlin/GM bullying them before Amanda set them straight.

Trigger

Yes Judd, rescue Jesse.

Also: lol, at Aaryn shrinking up now that Amanda bodied her.

Oh, and what the fuck is up with Howard? Candice was the one that was angry.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Howard legitimiately freaking out, crying right now in the HV room. It's very sad. Saying "Help me lord". Someone just walked in and he said "GET OUT!" Very scary but very sad.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Howard is very scary right now. Probably a huge mix of things but he is legitimately having a huge freak out. DR called him and he hasn't gone yet.

Velcro Fly

I hope Howard is ok. Not to take a serious situation and turn it into the game, but I think he's endeared himself to that group quite a bit by being so kind and caring to Candice tonight.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Who got the brunt of the Get out! ?

Sounded like it could be Elissa but not sure. I'd be fucking freaked out. For those without feeds
He was standing next to something and shaking something in frustration. Production is probably keeping a very close eye on him.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
What the hell happened to him?
He's putting a strong front for Candice, but the shit they said to her got to him. He's trying to be calm cause he doesn't want to paint a target on his back.

I think all the drama is just too much for him. Whoever he yelled "Get out!" at was freaking scary
I think it was Kaitlyn. She was in the room with the other brats saying Howard is really worked up.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
NOW I see why he didn't want Candice to start a fight. He has a huge temper about that stuff and he's a giant guy.
Candice just called out Aaryn's parents for raising her to be so disrespectful.

Trigger

Amanda: Why did they flip Candice's bed?
Jeremy: They heard you all making fun of them.
Amanda: Well obviously because there's so much worth making fun of.

<3 Amanda.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Aaryn may have successfully made the target on her back EVEN LARGER. I can't imagine them denying Jeremy his eviction, but he's doing a pretty good job of staying cool while Aaryn is imploding.

Omzz

Loved Amanda ever since in the eviction tape for David sayin "sorry but you teamed up with the biggest bitch in the house"

I need to see this ugh

DMeisterJ

Banned
This, was a great night of After Dark. I'm glad this cast of newbies is making some good feeds. And the ratings have been steadily rising, so it seems the growing pains of the new season are subsiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom