• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 15: Three nominees and MVPs, ahoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Whats bedgate?

Kaitlyn, Jeremy, GM, and Aaryn are hogging the beds in one room. The other people are talking about confronting them. Candice and Jessie said "GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR BEDS" really loud (not to them, they were just saying that's what they would say). Aaryn got up out of her bed and flipped the mattress over.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Love Jessie so much. Just ran back from Helen's HOH room and claimed her bed.
Candice discovered the flipped over bed.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
So much for Jeremy acting mature tonight

To be honest, he's not really being mean or anything.
Jessie shouldn't tell him to get off the bed. She should just claim her space.
MORE RACIST STUFF. Aaryn just did a "sassy black girl" impression. Kaitlyn said "I'd love to see the black come out of you".

Fantastical

Death Prophet
They need a two hour special for this on Sunday. This shit is crazy.
Howard cooling Candice down. Probably respectable, but I want to see Aaryn and Kaitlin get it.

Aaryn has to be the most hated houseguest of all time at this point, right? It's to the point where they can't even bring her back if they wanted to

They need a two hour special for this on Sunday. This shit is crazy.
Howard cooling Candice down. Probably respectable, but I want to see Aaryn and Kaitlin get it.

Me too. Candice is constantly being shat on, so I can where she is coming from. Props to Howard too.

Trigger

AMANDAAAAAAA

s7e2f.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom