• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 15: Three nominees and MVPs, ahoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaryn is saying that even if Elissa wins the money it won't matter because America hates her and she's won't be able to get a job. I have never seen someone so disconnected from reality

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Hahahahahahaha Aaryn right now.
"If she wins the money good. She'll need it, because she'll never be able to get a job." If only you were talking about yourself there Aaryn...

"America is going to see that she is human trash"

She's talking about Jessie wanting a showmance so bad... GURL.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Aaryn, GM, and Kaitlyn all threatening to self-evict.
EDIT:
I will say that they do have a point. It's not really fair.

Wins MVP two weeks in a row.
America hates her.

These are three girls who have never seen BB, or at least before sequester. They probably think Rachel was the most loved player ever and they alone are keeping her the winner.

I don't know if I'd say it's that drastic. :lol
They're just saying they don't care if they go home now.

Velcro Fly

EDIT:
I will say that they do have a point. It's not really fair.

I'd still compete as hard as I could even though it's obvious the deck is stacked against me big time.

Three of them leaving at once would really hurt the show because what are they going to do for weeks to fill in the gaps? Let Nick back in the house? They obviously can't do that.

Trigger

Aaryn is absolutely clueless.

image.php

I'm dying.

My god, now they're complaining about the money?! Saying Nick only gets $3000. And GM saying it'd barely pay for her $1500 extensions.... WTF?! I think/hope that's an exaggeration...(extensions not the amount Nick gets)

Howard is destroying his game, and Jeremy has completely separated himself from Aaryn and Kaitlin

Jeremy is surprising me. He's worrying about his game going forward, he's not holed up somewhere bitching about people. He may have no chance at all, and know it, but at least he's going to try to talk to people.

Trigger

Howard is working. lol, he's made sure to comfort/pep talk everyone tonight.
I'll be curous to see if Amanda/McCrae does trip him up in the long run.

My prediction: Someone from the other side will win MVP.

This show has always been rigged. The creators can give the MVP to anyone they want.

NYR

This show has always been rigged. The creators can give the MVP to anyone they want.
Nope. People cheer for heroes, howard is the only Elissa vote that would even be in contention.

Anything else would be way too obvious.

Can they really sell Aaryn, Kaitlin, Jeremy, or GM winning MVP? That's so unbelievable, it's the equivalent of bringing down the curtain and exposing all the strings.

Velcro Fly

The best they could hope for is Howard or Spencer winning it and putting up Elissa or something.

Even then she wouldn't go home.

NYR

Elissa is here to stay for awhile, quite the amazing turn around in the game - in such a good position. She has the numbers and the fear of the MVP. That is why it will be gone after next week - 2 more and done.

Mrg8523-

GM is sitting in front of the Memory Wall staring at Nick's picture. Going to be even worse when she gets out and finds out that he was just using her.

GM is sitting in front of the Memory Wall staring at Nick's picture. Going to be even worse when she gets out and finds out that he was just using her.

I hope we get another BB finale proposal this season. But this time even more awkward and it will be from the girl.

It's def going in her cooch.

I just got the most sad, depressing, sick, and twisted image in my head. It's hilarious....but still....ewwww.

Oh god. She just said this was harder than her break up with her fiance....

Damn, was hoping to stay up til the actual HOH reveal. Even though I railed against it last week, I wanted to see it. Seems like it will be a while though.

IceCold

Is her biological clock ticking or something? I don't get why GM's so hysterical over Nick's eviction. I bet he was more attracted to Andy than her....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom