• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But...but...what happened to CBS rigging everything for Frankie and choosing the AFP winner? Why did the Grande family not take center stage at the finale, with Ariana performing live? Was Grodner out sick? Does production not make all these decisions? *rolls eyes*

Seriously, it was a great season with entertaining houseguests, and it was a true pleasure watching a master play the game and go on to deservedly win.

I wish they would showed that clip of Frankie saying America doesn't want us to use a mission to save Donny. They really should showed that after they announced Donny won.

Derrick will say he'll have nothing left to prove.
Although in reality, he will... because he had no competition this season.

You keep saying this now that your other season-long theories have shriveled up into nothingness, but that doesn't make it true. Frankie played an excellent social game and was a competition beast. The same could be said for Caleb.

Red Comet

But...but...what happened to CBS rigging everything for Frankie and choosing the AFP winner? Why did the Grande family not take center stage at the finale, with Ariana performing live? Was Grodner out sick? Does production not make all these decisions? *rolls eyes*

Seriously, it was a great season with entertaining houseguests, and it was a true pleasure watching a master play the game and go on to deservedly win.

On a related note Ariana Grande tweeted the other day that people should vote for Zach since Frankie won TA money, so he'll probably just chalk his loss up to that. Of course that was after she first told people to vote for him...

On a related note Ariana Grande tweeted the other day that people should vote for Zach since Frankie won TA money, so he'll probably just chalk his loss up to that. Of course that was after she first told people to vote for him...

Plus it was only for a few hours before the polls closed. They probably wanted Zach to win to mend those Zankie fans, plus they could said WE HELPED ZACH WIN!

Kusagari

Just a look of realization as his name wasn't called for top 3.

ByWM-zJIcAEVMMg.jpg

Masterful game, deserved win. Derrick is a top 5 all time player in my book.

Cody, amazingly loyal, he honestly had no clue as to the game Derrick was playing. When he heard he was viewed as the puppet you could tell he was blown away.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
^
If that is the last image I have to see of Frankie before he fades into obscurity his sisters shadow I will be a very happy guy.

beasty

Derrick was my pick the second I found out he was an undercover cop. Im just surprised how easy and smoothly the game went for him. Dude played an absolutely flawless game.

Here's to hoping they cancel Big Brother and do a cold climate Survivor next summer. Big Brother is stale as hell.

Sorry. Big Brother Renewed for Two More Seasons at CBS

Big Brother‘s brand of unrelenting reality will be around for at least two more seasons, CBS announced Wednesday.

The houseguest-vs.-houseguest competition has been renewed for a 17th and 18th season, to air on the Eye Network in the summer of 2015 and 2016, respectively.

Julie Chen will return as host.

The companion series Big Brother After Dark also has been renewed for next summer; it will air on POP (now called TVGN), which will launch in 2015.

The current season’s 90-minute finale — in which remaining houseguests Derrick, Cody and Victoria vie for a $500,000 prize — will air tonight at 9:30/8:30c on CBS.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
LMAOOOOOO as soon as that baboon chose to take Derrick over Veronica, I knew my boy D had this in the bag! Season ends on a good note, making it hands down better than seasons 14 or 15 (that and my boo Zach). Jacosta sucks btw, worst female of the season and that's with a cast that included CHRISTINE ffs.

I was worried when I spotted Ariana in the crowd, but I SCREAMED when Julie didn't just reveal America's fave, but announced the top 3 votes for fave player, that was purposeful shade if I've ever seen it hahaha!!!!!

NYR

ByWNDPACQAE3UZd.jpg

The exact moment his heart busted into pieces of glitter. Make a house in Africa with that, you piece of shit.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
ByWNDPACQAE3UZd.jpg

The exact moment his heart busted into pieces of glitter. Make a house in Africa with that, you piece of shit.

Gross, those are NOT shorts an adult male should be wearing. I wonder how many of his "1.5 million" YouTube followers Frankie's lost? As awful as he is, I still don't think he's as bad as the worst of last year's trash though tbh....remember the cast that included multiple bigots, racists and homophobes?

UberTag

Gross, those are NOT shorts an adult male should be wearing. I wonder how many of his "1.5 million" YouTube followers Frankie's lost? As awful as he is, I still don't think he's as bad as the worst of last year's trash though tbh....remember the cast that included multiple bigots, racists and homophobes?
None of whom were as self-absorbed as he is.
And most of whom were in their early 20s where as Frankie is old enough to know better.
Dude can't even dress himself and he eats everything like a 5-year-old.

MBison

Meh season but great finale episode.

If someone follows the post game interviews and can post them in the thread would be awesome

Holla

chris121580

Masterful game, deserved win. Derrick is a top 5 all time player in my book.

Cody, amazingly loyal, he honestly had no clue as to the game Derrick was playing. When he heard he was viewed as the puppet you could tell he was blown away.
The more I think about it...Cody did really play a great game, its just that Derrick's was much better. I'm glad he won

enigmatic_alex44

As amazing as Derrick's gameplay was (he out Gheesling'd Dan Gheesling, dude was NEVER in danger or on the block ONCE! Plus he didn't have to do anything as dirty as Dan did), I do wonder how Derrick would fare in an All-Star cast of previous winners or strong players like Dan, Boogey, Janelle, Dr. Will etc.

NYR

As amazing as Derrick's gameplay was (he out Gheesling'd Dan Gheesling, dude was NEVER in danger or on the block ONCE! Plus he didn't have to do anything as dirty as Dan did), I do wonder how Derrick would fare in an All-Star cast of previous winners or strong players like Dan, Boogey, Janelle, Dr. Will etc.

Voted out first.

Being a cop helped him. Now everyone knows. Dan got so far the second time because the newbies were too scared to make a move against the vets, not to mention some didn't even watch the show before.

demolitio

Voted out first.

Being a cop helped him. Now everyone knows. Dan got so far the second time because the newbies were too scared to make a move against the vets, not to mention some didn't even watch the show before.

I was about to say something similar. It would be a fair assessment if we saw him on a different season, but now he'd be one of the first to go and definitely wouldn't make the finale just because the cat's out of the bag and he's won before. If he does do an AS season and goes home right away, that doesn't discredit anything he did this season.

He'd be reliant on other big players the second time around because they know how he operates now. This season might not have had the brightest bunch, but what Derrick did was still quite incredible to the point of people not liking him for making the game boring when it's the other players that made it boring by doing nothing.

Jigorath

Banned
Voted out first.

Yeah that's why Boogie and Janelle went home early. Everyone was so scared of making a move. Dan got to the end twice because he's one of the best to ever play. Same for Will even though he didn't get to the end in BB7. I doubt Derrick will even be asked. He was boring as hell.

Velcro Fly

Ian made the huge move to backstab Mike.

He basically went upstairs to that four person alliance and was like "hey guys let me in" and they did and yeah. Dan played an amazing game but let's not act like Ian was some Victoria or Jocasta that got to the end for no reason.

I think Derrick played a great game, but the weak cast and battle of the block twist made it a little too easy for him. I would love to see him come back for a more conventional game with better players.

Donny has said in an interview tonight that the best player won, but that he couldn't vote for Derrick because "he did me wrong". He also said that he trusted Frankie more than Derrick, feels that going to bed early was good for his game, and that he was waiting for alliances to come to HIM. Heres hoping Donny is never invited back, because he has no feel for this game.

jocasta was in jury for 40+ days just to vote for cody and be bitter towards derrick. WUT.

Cody said he would do it again and bring derrick. Damn derrick brainwashed these people good

victoria didnt bat an eye when derrick said he would have brought cody to the end

Ian made the huge move to backstab Mike.

He basically went upstairs to that four person alliance and was like "hey guys let me in" and they did and yeah. Dan played an amazing game but let's not act like Ian was some Victoria or Jocasta that got to the end for no reason.

No he didn't. Dan brought him and to a lesser extent Britney. I even remember watching the feeds that day when Dan kept trying to get Ian to go up to the HOH room all day to talk to him and he was blowing him off. It was the night when they finally decided to backdoor Janelle and Dan and Britney earlier was trying to bring a 5th person in just in case. Ian was really socially awkward and mostly was avoided early on until Dan and Britney started to pay attention to him. That's why he was so loyal to them throughout the game.

No he didn't. Dan brought him and to a lesser extent Britney. I even remember watching the feeds that day when Dan kept trying to get Ian to go up to the HOH room all day to talk to him and he was blowing him off. It was the night when they finally decided to backdoor Janelle and Dan and Britney earlier was trying to bring a 5th person in just in case. Ian was really socially awkward and mostly was avoided early on until Dan and Britney started to pay attention to him. That's why he was so loyal to them throughout the game.

Yep. Last season I actually watched the feeds for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom