• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 18 | OT | Starring Ariana Grande's Second Cousin, Once Removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR

Okay, Ariana Grande's second cousin, once removed isn't really on this season...maybe.

Big Brother 18 will start on June 22nd with a two-hour season premiere.

Live Feeds will begin airing June 23rd at 10PM PT.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/

Cast was expected to be announced this morning, but it was delayed out of respect for the Orlando tragedy. Houseguests will be announced on Tuesday @ 4 PM EST. It should be noted that Twitter leak sites are reporting there ARE cast changes being made, hence the delay, take that for what it is worth.

I'll update the OP when that occurs with HG bios and photos.
This morning's news coverage is appropriately focused on the terrible tragedy in Orlando. We've delayed the announcement of the new Big Brother cast to Tuesday. Cast interviews will be available to CBS All Access subscribers Tuesday at 4pm ET/1pm PT. We appreciate your understanding.

bb18-live-feeds-first-to-meet.jpg

House Pictures:
Cj3vhZqWUAANgG0.jpg
Cj3vhbFXIAAI843.jpg

Cj3vhbPWkAEry6D.jpg
Cj3wMVfWkAI5mtM.jpg

Cj3v_TXXIAEdwmZ.jpg
Cj3v_VLWUAAOUAy.jpg

Cj3yQ_SWEAA-hjk.jpg
Cj3yRBuWsAIpNz9.jpg

Current rumours on cast:
http://www.buddytv.com/articles/big-brother/big-brother-18-spoilers-new-ru-60260.aspx
The initial report was that
Ian Terry, Derrick Levasseur, Audrey Middleton and Vanessa Rousso would be back
. However, alternate names have recently surfaced from Big Brother Canada's Jordan Parhar, a well-connected member of the show's community. They are also
two men and two women from seasons 14, 16 and 17.

-Season 14's Fan Favorite Frank Eudy
-Season 16's Nicole Franzel
-Season 17's Da'Vonne Rogers
-Season 17's Fan Favorite James Huling
In addition, the early rumor that two of the new HGs will be
related to former players has remained prevalent,
with two names popping up:
Vanessa Rousso's sister Tiffany, a psychology Master's student, and Cody Calafiore's even hotter brother Paul

According to the source that broke last year's twin twist:
As speculated, there will be
returning players
this season. Right now, it seems there may be as
many as eight
. There will not be
coaches
https://twitter.com/BB17_Leaks/status/742126633310527488

Jasper

How sleazy does this guy sound....

big-brother-season-18-victor-arroyo.jpg

Victor Arroyo

Three adjectives that describe you: Smart, sexy, and fit.

Favorite activities: Working out, playing soccer, and [taking] trips with my friends. Those are the things I love to do, but more than that, I love women. I'm always looking for the next girl to talk to and I'm never satisfied with what I have; I'm always wanting more.

My life's motto is... Get my money, develop my body, and get women.

Jesus, I guess it's also speculated that Battle of the Block is coming back and that's the reason for the two night premiere with the longer first episode?

Yeah...fuck this show.

This was Luman's response to fans being upset about BOTBs impending return: "Please don't give up on us if the series starts out not perfect."

"Start"...."not perfect."

Hahahaha

This last two seasons have just really turned me against this show in a real bad way. Even going into season 16 I was still excusing it's bullshit and saying I still liked the gameplay that happened occasionally, but it just keeps going down the same shitty wells without any sign of turning it around. It's so fun to watch the one or two people actually playing the game and just walk to the end while everyone else is licking the wall while smiling at the camera.

It's a couple seasons away from being dropped off CBS for E, Bravo, TLC or whatever channel still hosts shitty d-tier reality shows. Then we can finally get the celebrity season everyone wants. Only it will be the wash-ups from other d-tier reality shows passed off as celebrities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom