• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velcro Fly

next week's season is going to be interesting

it could be a complete disaster or since there is less pressure for TV edits it could be decent

the vote to get someone back in does not give me much hope though.

kendrid

Banned
I read on Jokers that diary rooms for the Internet version are going to be live streamed. If so that will be amazing. So much coaching is done if they really stream the diary rooms they should be more honest and the game more legit.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
This is Paul's fault...

I agree but not sure how they can rationalize voting for someone hey weren't ever allied with when she didn't play the better game.

Pretty much worst case scenario happened.

Glad Victor won America's favourite. Would've been really pissed if Natalie won that.

amaretto

Second season in a row where the hyper obvious got gets clipped at the end and the Final HOH winner loses.

Like, I don't get it. Paul even acknowledges in the house it'd be tougher against Nicole... so he takes her anyway!

And out of all the women that could have been the first to win over a man it's that hateful, jealous, resentful Nicole? UGH

I agree but not sure how they can rationalize voting for someone hey weren't ever allied with when she didn't play the better game.

Pretty much worst case scenario happened.

The people who voted for Nicole were the ones affected by her actions and they saw that as good gameplay...it seemed Paul didn't really start taking control until the end of the season.

amaretto

And Day: I don't wanna give it to Nicole! I don't wanna give it to Nicole!

*gives it to Nicole*
tumblr_nesxmkxM4v1ttma2yo1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom