• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

netguy503

Wow didn't think Cody was stupid enough to give Derrick 500k. Dumbass.

You didn't? He admitted he didn't know his right from his left on national TV. LOL I'm sad that they didn't reveal that Derrick wins even more money winning as a TA player. His reaction would have been great.

That being said, I wonder if people will take Frankie to task and have him donate all of his TA money to kids in Africa and will he do it? Everyone should but I doubt he will.

I'm glad they showed Zach's crying in the DR speech after he found out who Frankie was. Was probably the most realistic honest reaction of the summer for me IMHO.

I really wanted to see Cody make out with his dad one last time. :(

Lev

Frankie really thought he was going to win America's favorite player. He looks so crushed, lmao!

Jocasta: What a bitter bitch. I can't believe she voted over a lie compared to Christine over all people.

Also, I am glad we don't have to hear "welcome back to the most twisted summer ever". How is it "twisted" when we predicted every guest who was going to be evicted? lol

Goon

Wow didn't think Cody was stupid enough to give Derrick 500k. Dumbass.

This. What an idiot. Only bigger idiots is the jury that gave Ian the money instead of Dan.

I honestly would have been upset if Cody took it over Derrick. Derrick was clearly the better player and I hate bitter jury

Satch

Banned
Frankie really thought he was going to win America's favorite player. He looks so crushed, lmao!

Jocasta: What a bitter bitch. I can't believe she voted over a lie compared to Christine over all people.

Also, I am glad we don't have to hear "welcome back to the most twisted summer ever". How is it "twisted" when we predicted every guest who was going to be evicted? lol

why do you give a shit

this entire season was disease incarnate with stupidly obvious production rigging and amanda grande pandering and youre mad because jocasta (not donny too? transparent.) didnt vote for derrick

he won anyway
who cares
stop acting like big brother has integrity

I think it is safe to assume since big brother has been picked up for 2 more seasons that next season will be Allstars 2. I think that if they are allstars then they should not be bitter and theres no need for a jury. They've played the game before to know how to vote. I just think Grodner wants to ensure she stays around as long as possible and an allstars 2 will do that.

who I am I kidding we will be seeing Justin Bieber's mom, and Selena Gomez' half brother named Frankie Gomez

Well, Cody is a complete dumbass. Hilarious that he didn't take Victoria.

Let just say Cody was asleep when Derrick was making all his "moves" and knew nothing of Derricks game.

Even if Cody thought Derrick was a shitty player that never won any comp it's still ridiculous he wouldn't take Victoria who might go down as one of the worst if not the worst player (that made it to jury) ever.

This guy has a bachelor in business right? This was the stupidest business decision ever. If he felt like Derrick deserve at least 50k then just take Victoria and give Derrick 50k when you cash your 500k!

The only logical way to defend taking Derrick is if they had agreed to split the 550k

Kifimbo

I love how happy Derrick and his family are in this pic.

ByWNrXgIMAA3qeD.jpg:large

Good for him.

Great pic ruined by the credits.

I think it is safe to assume since big brother has been picked up for 2 more seasons that next season will be Allstars 2. I think that if they are allstars then they should not be bitter and theres no need for a jury. They've played the game before to know how to vote. I just think Grodner wants to ensure she stays around as long as possible and an allstars 2 will do that.

who I am I kidding we will be seeing Justin Bieber's mom, and Selena Gomez' half brother named Frankie Gomez

Julie said in an interview recently to not expect All-Stars any time soon.

In regards to Allstars soon-"I don’t think so. I mean, look at the ratings for this past season — higher than last year, all new people."

As much as this season has been up and down, and as many times as I heard my wife say, "I'm over this season!", we both did a lot of laughing at the finale and thought it was easily the best episode all season.

She was on the "Cody blindsides Derrick" bandwagon, but I held out hope and Derrick won (yay!)

Don't know how into the next season we will get, but if it's an All Stars season, I think that means we probably will watch.

chris121580

I thought the answers given by Cody and Derrick to the jury are some of the best I've ever heard in Big Brother. House guests tend to stumble at that part in previous seasons and I liked that they didn't throw each other under the bus

Parch

Just finished watching. A few random thoughts...

Cody joins the rest of the dummies for throwing away $450K. It was his choice, and he ends up being too arrogant and too stupid to think he could actually beat Derrick. Not going to give him loyalty props either when he was supposedly just as loyal to the rest of the bomb squad except Frankie.

They bring in the non-jury and they never got to say a word.

Good reactions for America's team and the cop reveal. So many clueless people realizing how easily they were manipulated.

Jacosta really clinging onto that fake pray opinion. Sad. Donny also with a bitter jury vote.

Loved it when Frankie wasn't even top 3 for AVP. LOVED IT. Let the reality check begin.

The right person won, but how this season played out was obvious before the halfway point. Terrible season. They need to get more people who have a clue.

If Derrick made one mistake, it was alignment with players who were good a comps. It almost cost him the game. If Cody had a clue, Derrick would have finished 3rd.

IceCold

Some observations:

- Fuck yeah Derek! It has been a long time since I am 100% happy with the winner of a season. I hope Derek comes back in a all stars season with some other good contestants. I want to see how he stacks up compared to Dr. Will and Dan. He's a beast.

- Frankie didn't even get top 3 for America's Player. LOL. Not even his sister could save him. He must be fuming with jealousy inside. Congrats Donny!

- Julie didn't even bother to talk to the non-jury evicted members...ouch.

- Victoria sucks as always.

- I hate the format of the BB Finale. It should be at least 30 mins longer. I want to see more discussions with the jury members. I also hate how they ask the questions live, I preferred the older format where it's all recorded beforehand.

- Dr. Will, stop teasing us with these short appearances and come for another season. We all know you like the attention.

cacophony

CALEB REYNOLDS @BBTEAMCALEB · 2m
@justinbieber hey JB THIS IS Caleb Reynolds. Love your music man and support you all the way. Never dissed u. Your an inspiration bud.

Sigh..Cody was such an idiot for taking Derrick. Too many people play with their emotions and "morals" in this game. It's a game of deceit, lies, and disloyalty. Derrick is a smart guy I I'm sure he wouldn't have blamed Cody one bit if he took Victoria.

UberTag

Sigh..Cody was such an idiot for taking Derrick. Too many people play with their emotions and "morals" in this game. It's a game of deceit, lies, and disloyalty. Derrick is a smart guy I I'm sure he wouldn't have blamed Cody one bit if he took Victoria.
Thing is I don't think Derrick would have kept Cody around until Final 3 if he thought for an instant that there was a chance of that happening.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Bya_E9_O2_IUAEZEJm_jpg_large.jpg

*sigh* I was hoping my boy Zach would wise up after going back to the real world and finding out what scum Frankie truly is after having access to the show footage and internet

If Zach has decided he's no longer exclusively into women, he can do better than this tbh

New season without any player having ever watched BB at all and knowing nothing about it. Part of what made a lot of this season so bad was almost every single vote being unanimous with all the hive mind crap.

The production interference is a given at this point, but shitty superfan houseguests makes it awful.

cacophony

New season without any player having ever watched BB at all and knowing nothing about it. Part of what made a lot of this season so bad was almost every single vote being unanimous with all the hive mind crap.

The production interference is a given at this point, but shitty superfan houseguests makes it awful.

half of the people this season were recruits. britney, hayden, joey, cody (?) had never seen the show

NYR

So disappointed that Frankie didn't get his and is actually getting MORE attention now. What a shame. Bottom of jokers update rankings though, so hopefully he checks that.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I've been watching BBCAN2 lately after skipping it while it aired and man this is so much better.

Even though I hated the person it fucked over, I wish they'd keep stuff like Canada voting for nominees out of the game. Wonder if we would have gotten a boring ass season like BB16 if it hadn't happened though.

<3 Ika

So Evel Dick left BB13 because he was diagnosed with being HIV positive during the show. Pretty crazy stuff!

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/01/showb...ther-couples-therapy-hiv/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

That's awful.

cory64

Returns in less than a month, so we should be hearing something about it next week.
Looks like casting is in the final stages, application deadline was on the 15th (not that they won't fill half the cast with walk-on mactors they found over this weekend)

edit: first promo

Fantastical

Death Prophet
If any of you are wondering how the houseguests are doing, I randomly check in on Twitter. Hayden has put up some unfunny YouTube videos. Zach is insufferable but has a huge fanbase. He also said the n word in some video and made an apology video. Frankie is Frankie.

cory64

Live feeds are now part of CBS All Access, which is US-only.

Jeff interviews are on the 16th.

Possibly no media day this year.

cory64

You also get access to every episode of all the previous seasons. Just started watching episode 1 of season 1. Time to catch up!

Feature sounds great except some ad breaks have 5 ads in a row, which is on the excessive side for a paid service. I'll check out one of the classic seasons anyway.

Mrg8523-

Feature sounds great except some ad breaks have 5 ads in a row, which is on the excessive side for a paid service. I'll check out one of the classic seasons anyway.

Yeah, the ads suck especially since they show the same couple over and over. Made it 10 episodes in before turning AdBlock on. Had to find some custom filters that people are using to bypass them blocking videos if you use AdBlock. No ads for me now on there.

cory64

Watching BB3 and it's almost admirable how little things have changed in 13 years. Everything is more "on" now (especially DR segments), otherwise identical. I think the entire show runs on Chenbot's system.

Red Comet

Live feeds are now part of CBS All Access, which is US-only.

Jeff interviews are on the 16th.

Possibly no media day this year.

Oh, that's pretty sweet. I just subscribed to that recently to watch old Survivor seasons. Guess I'll keep it for BB17.

cory64

I'm a few evictions into BBUS3 and the eventual winner
has barely been on the show, at least as an independent entity. What the hell?

edit: they actually had the families do VO for their letters ahahaha that's so over the top

edi2: when did they change the rules so you're not allowed to tell someone you're putting them up?

edit3: okay this season has gotten 300% better since
__Eric's__
eviction. They can actually fill an entire episode with game talk now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom