• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big E3 ad for PS4 exclusive 'God of W' going up [Up: Holy crap, it's God of War!]

I still remember those posts. Looking forward to seeing more of this game. ; ]
Ha I went dark man, people get a little too cooky with E3. Talked to my friend, told him, he nearly killed me. You guys/gals have no idea what you're in for, I'm not saying anything else. Well, that other guy that posted about development not starting is full of shit, I played it before that... Like a lot before that.

strafer

Panel done, @MonkeyFlop confirmed as co-developer
/jk

DBv3uG8UAAEWULP.jpg:large

Looks amazing, I hope that is the cover.

Yes! Looks amazing, well done to SSM artist and the painters! Can't wait to see it in person.

Ha I went dark man, people get a little too cooky with E3. Talked to my friend, told him, he nearly killed me. You guys/gals have no idea what you're in for, I'm not saying anything else. Well, that other guy that posted about development not starting is full of shit, I played it before that... Like a lot before that.

Wat.

Corpsepyre

Banned

Come clean.

Don't tease like that man.

Yes! Looks amazing, well done to SSM artist and the painters! Can't wait to see it in person.

Wat.

Come clean.
Negatory! Going dark dudes! You'll see Monday! I'm just really really really damn excited! (really really really)

MODS! HELP!

HEY DON'T GO COOKY!

Last edit I swear:
You better not be screwing with me.

I'm not, I wouldn't, this is the longest week of my life.

strafer

You better not be screwing with me.

FelipeMGM

Negatory! Going dark dudes! You'll see Monday! I'm just really really really damn excited! (really really really)

YOU BETTER SPEAK BOY!!! (Kratos Voice)

just a joke, we are so close at this point

Elfstruck

Oh baby!!!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Are those white spots the same of the "snake" on the gif? The two that you can see in the water.

They wouldn't be this calm if there was a huge ass snake behind them lol

Also that doesn't really look like snake scales.

DMONKUMA

SMH. Don't be joking my man.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I'm torn on whether or not to watch the E3 demo. Want to go into this one fresh, no bosses or setpieces, but I also want to see more of the moment to moment gameplay

Alebrije

Eh i don't need to be an expert to compare the thing on the wall picture with the snake in this gif.

snake.gif

Don't look like snake scales to me.

Intersting both objects are near the water. They look the same even if those are not scales.

You are a snake expert because your username ; )

Velcro Fly

Kratos with a beard is going to take some getting used to.

He seems much more mature and dignified now. It almost is enough to make me forget how much rage he had in the previous six games.

Top Bottom