• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Billbil-Kun: PS Plus Essential for October 2023 leaked

Imtjnotu

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
Oh shit, Callisto Protocol is a nice add.

It's not a great game but it's an ambitious game. And visually stunning.

To me, it was a classic "first AAA game from a new studio". Unpolished, a lot of flaws, but you can see the potential. I really wish Striking Distance Studios would've been given a crack at a sequel.

Thief1987

Oh shit, Callisto Protocol is a nice add.

It's not a great game but it's an ambitious game. And visually stunning.

To me, it was a classic "first AAA game from a new studio". Unpolished, a lot of flaws, but you can see the potential. I really wish Striking Distance Studios would've been given a crack at a sequel.
Schofield left the studio so I'm not sure if they have future at all.

Aenima

Very solid month. Im also pumped for Farming Sim. Some years ago they also offered one on PS+ and i finally understood why germans love that shit. Its quite adicting driving and playing around with a shitload of big farming vehicles and machines.

Tsaki

What a coincidence with the founder of the studio departing as well. Callisto seems good for a PS+ offering. Hoping for a good indie game for the 3rd slot.

GrayDock

Hope it's true.
I almost bought it a few times this year, love the genre, but, with my backlog, I can't justify buying a game that I won't be playing right now... Great adition that I'll, hopefully, be playing after SM2.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Saints Row and then Callisto Protocol. PS Plus is becoming the home of sales failures.

Isn't it preferable to offer games that most users won't have bought over ones that chances are greater that they have?

I mean what's the goal here? To give people stuff they might like, or to simply look good?

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
For me Callisto Protocol is a great subscription service game, possibly not the best game, too risky to invest in at full price, but hopefully will get good second wave exposure (maybe too late for the studio though)?

Roberts

Bought CP some time ago but ditched it after 2-3 hours. Not a bad game even if the gameplay is as plain as it gets (really feels like a ps360 era game), very impressive visually but I don't think it succeeds at being a horror game. Neither creepy, scary or eerie. Someday I will finish it.

Fbh

Better than last month for sure.
Callisto is a nice addition for Ps+, the reception was soft enough that many people probably passed on it, and it's a relatively new so I imagine a lot of people who were mildly interested haven't gotten to play it yet.

SCB3

Not a bad game tbh, I mean I paid full price for it on release and it wasn't anything too special but still worth checking out if you like horror

Kupfer

yes its a cliffhanger ending like many survivor horror games
And does the DLC tell the unfinished story?

If so, then I stand by what I said.

Also, I'm not trying to badmouth the game, on the contrary, I just bought it recently and am looking forward to it, but it just fits Sony's current calculus of wanting to suck money out of gamers' pockets wherever possible.

I don't expect to get the game including DLC next month, although it would be possible without any problems.

Top Bottom