• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioshock blue balls care of IGN --- VIDEO UP

Ryun1 said:
Is "6:30" code for "April Fools" or something? Usually when people quote a time down to the minute it means some kind of willingness to be timely is involved. WTF etc.

"As soon as we get the video from 2K Games, we'll post this IGN exclusive at our regular posting time, about 6:30 pm, on Wednesday, September 20. Stay tuned."

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
yeah, i'm gonna go ahead and put this on 2k games' head. as much as i want to jump on the ign hate bandwagon, i doubt they would promise a time unless they thought they could deliver it--especially after all the "surprise" controversy lately.

beelzebozo said:
yeah, i'm gonna go ahead and put this on 2k games' head. as much as i want to jump on the ign hate bandwagon, i doubt they would promise a time unless they thought they could deliver it--especially after all the "surprise" controversy lately.

well they should've kept their ****ing mouth shut then huh?

Mojovonio

Banned
sorry I got you guys hyped, but my info is valid. If anyone knows Wade Steele, he posts as SFLUFan on the IGN boards.

I guess IGN hit a snafu on the way.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
ElectricBlue187 said:
well they should've kept their ****ing mouth shut then huh?

once, a local theater had a promotion to show an early preview midnight showing of a movie. the studio was supposed to deliver the reel at 11, and the theater was packed with 200+ college kids waiting to see a flick.
guess what?
no delivery :lol

what a f***ing disaster

Mojovonio

Banned
beelzebozo said:
once, a local theater had a promotion to show an early preview midnight showing of a movie. the studio was supposed to deliver the reel at 11, and the theater was packed with 200+ college kids waiting to see a flick.
guess what?
no delivery :lol

what a f***ing disaster

Was it Harry Potter?

Ryun1

Mojovonio said:
sorry I got you guys hyped, but my info is valid. If anyone knows Wade Steele, he posts as SFLUFan on the IGN boards.

Well, FlufferFan or whatever he's called has got some 'splaining to do.

Chiggs

Gold Member
Mojovonio said:

I guess IGN hit a snafu on the way.

Erik on the general board said the same thing...two hours ago. Mother of God, these ****s need to get their act together.

Mojovonio said:
Yeah, I guess you're right. I just thought posting false info was a bannable offense.

lol, I thought it was an obvious joke, considering the fun GAF had with 1080p last night :lol

anyhoo, currently downloading the 670MB file

Ark-AMN

Banned
Wow, perfect timing, just as I came back from dinner too :D
Chiggs said:
Oh shit - the HD video is over 600 megs!
Yeah, but I bet it's well worth it.

I can't wait to see it, I was waiting for more ever since E3.

MMaRsu

Banned
Wow a downspeed from IGN @ 250kb/s ?

I can't berieve it.. o_O

Damnit..download speed decreasing..must..go..up!

Mojovonio

Banned
Chiggs said:
Oh shit - the HD video is over 600 megs!

its 15 mins long, baby.

"Pay particular attention to the water visuals, the real-time lighting and shadows, and look around at the underwater dystopia of Rapture. It's a beautifully imagined world ravaged by conflicting ideologies, genetic mutations, and in the background, this imaginary civilization is slowly being taken over by nature itself. Irrational's art direction is handled with an erudite touch. The art deco architecture, movie posters, and attention to detail are top grade. Aside from the graphics, the gameplay in this demo is revealed slowly, starting with basic AI behaviors and moving onto action, system and AI manipulation. Be patient. It's a 15-minute video walkthrough; and Levine takes his time to explain the story and concept. He gives you time to soak it all up before the action takes place and then as you're getting anxious, wondering if it will happen at all, it comes flooding in."

WOOOT

qcf x2

I've never played any of the preceding games, but damn, the graphics and atmosphere of this game in the video is awesome.

Awesome AI.

Too many bust-buy games coming out.

Top Bottom