• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioshock blue balls care of IGN --- VIDEO UP

ant1532

Banned
Thanks a hella lot for the heads up.

Today reminded me why I payed $140 to get my Xbox360 fixed Monday. So many ****ing good things coming out. Awesome.

Averaging 250 KB/sec here. <50 min left.

adg1034

200k/second, here. And yes, to echo the other comments, an uploaded version of the 720p video would be nice, even if it had to be on *shudders* Rapidshare.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Downloading now. Please don't disappoint. SS2 = favorite PC game ever

ant1532 said:
Thanks a hella lot for the heads up.

Today reminded me why I payed $140 to get my Xbox360 fixed Monday. So many ****ing good things coming out. Awesome.

Averaging 250 KB/sec here. <50 min left.
It's not like it's only coming to XBOX360. :p

Ark-AMN

Banned
I haven't seen it yet, but no suprising the water is insane (it was at E3). They (Irrational) hired people who's only purpose is to work on the water effects and particle system.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
HD DL here, 620k/sec. Not quite topping me out (around 800-900 or so), but sure ain't shabby speeds. 670 megs, too.

Woot. Cannot wait to watch this shit.

dark10x said:

Yep, its coming for the more logical platform, PC where its meant to be played.

adg1034

tegdf said:
and boobies!!!!!!

Lois_griffin.jpg

Chris, that's a terrible word. Boobies...

ant1532

Banned
dark10x said:

Oh yea, isn't this turning out just like Assasin's Creed(assumed to be multiplatform but launch on 360)

ant1532 said:
Oh yea, isn't this turning out just like Assasin's Creed(assumed to be multiplatform but launch on 360)
As far as I know, and as far as Irrational Games has announced. This is only coming out for the PC and Xbox 360.

Foil

ant1532 said:

Bioshock will end up on PC, 360, and PS3. Good thing too, as the more people that get to experience this game, the better.

Bluemercury said:
Yep, its coming for the more logical platform, PC where its meant to be played.

Please don't ruin this thread with that kinda crap.

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
Man it looks so ****ing good. All embrace this chuck of multiplatform awesomeness. Bioshock will eat your shit and turn it into Wii points. GOTY

MMaRsu

Banned
Holy shit..I'm afraid to run this on my 360..I'm thinking it will blow up right away o_O

Jokes aside, this game looks frikking awesome

adg1034

Gek54 said:
Day zero purchase? Isnt that warez slang for piracy before its release? Tsc Tsc. You really should buy the game.

No piracy for me. I hope you were joking. The use of "zero" in my post was meant to show my excitement for the game, which would quite possibly be more than someone who posted that it would be a day one purchase. Carry on.

GreekWolf

The Black Brad Pitt said:
I dont see what the big deal is from that video.
Did you just diss Zelda? Because, seriously... to PC gamers, anything from Irrational Games is as big a deal to us as Zelda is to Nintendo fans.

If I could only choose ONE game to play for the next year, it would be System Shock 2. Uber-legendary status.

Mojovonio

Banned
holy shit, this is the best looking ****ing game I have ever seen. The way the shadows expand/shrink depending on distance from light source, the god damn water.... jesus...

Top Bottom