• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BioShock Collection boxart leaked

El_Chino

Stroll your thumb over their logo and tell me the cover doesn't look better w/out it

You got a solid logo but there's no excuse NOT to change the shading COLOR when you got a developer in Rockstar who does
I mean, they have to show who's publishing it. It's minimal, non intrusive.

Tainted

That's one awesome boxart. I won't be getting this though as I already own them all with all the DLC on the PC

I think the only reason we're impressed by the boxart (so am I, mind you) is because boxarts have become so generic, these days. It kinda just looks like poor CG, to me, but I'm sure as heck glad it's not just another "man holding a gun" on the cover.

bobawesome

I'm honestly surprised by the near-unanimous praise for the cover art. It looks very bland. If I wanted to look at art I'd stare at a painting.

SilentRob

I'm honestly surprised by the near-unanimous praise for the cover art. It looks very bland. If I wanted to look at art I'd stare at a painting.

giphy.gif

(There you go)

I can see people sour on Infinite after the first play through but the first time through for me was amazing. Tried to play it after it was on plus and it didn't have the same pop.

FTF

I'm going to be so disappointed when they reveal the final (US) box art and it sucks compared to this one.

Bog

Junior Ace
Really enjoyed 1 and 2. Even the multiplayer in 2 was a ton of fun. I'll replay them if this performs way better than the original console versions.

I really disliked Infinite, though. The story was awful and the ending was a giant "fuck you" to the player.

Crv756

Banned
Damn, I just bought Bioshock 2 from the xbox 360 marketplace. Well... I'm gonna buy this collection anyways, not at lunch though.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
I loved Infinite too.

Great game and a ton of fun.

I still can't shake the feeling that it could have been better though.

Considering the leak, you think they would have announced this by now.

This is like another mutants in manhattan scenario. Im sure they know that we know. But legally cannot say anything until the agreed upon time of announcment at 2K due to quarterly financials and shareholder expectations.

The other day, I was in a GameStop and was looking over the PS3 games and remarked to another shopper about how it's a shame that more PS3 games aren't being remastered for the PS4.

Specifically, I mentioned how I would love to see an upgrade Bioshock or Shadow of the Colossus on the PS4.

And it exists. I am greatly pleased.

Now, gimme this with PS VR support and we're A-Okay.

iKhayal18

This could be a great NX launch title :) All the games (that weren't originally released on Nintendo consoles) together in the same package 1080p/60fps with DLC included.

DOWN

Banned
Seeing all the retail leaks around $50 is great. Day one at that price for the 3 games + DLC. Shame God of War III was $40 standalone lmao

Bioshocker

Jup, I understand why people don't like a game, but saying Infinite is garbage...
Played through it a few months ago and it's just amazing, especially if you know nothing about the story and whatnot. The beginning alone is god-tier.

Agree. It was game of the year for me before I played The Last of Us much later. I think Infinite is the best BioShock. The environments, the atmosphere, the music, and the story... All top notch.

Although I have all the BioShock games for my 360 I'll still buy the collection. Especially if there's a difference in graphics.

-SG

Agree. It was game of the year for me before I played The Last of Us much later. I think Infinite is the best BioShock. The environments, the atmosphere, the music, and the story... All top notch.

Although I have all the BioShock games for my 360 I'll still buy the collection. Especially if there's a difference in graphics.

Same here. I've been looking for an excuse to play through these games again and if this comes out, I won't be able to give them my money fast enough.

lcap

What's even stranger is that I can't open the ratings aside from the Brazilian one. Is it common practice? The publisher request some the rating board to remove it?

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
I don't even know what the hell with the blowback on this series. People were in love with it when they came out, for the most part. Seems like games always have to have a huge blowback eventually.

Well I especially liked Infinite. I have access to them on PC already so it doesn't seem much use for me to buy this.

Still, if you haven't yet played this series i definitely recommend it.

Infinite really touched me
as a father.

I don't even know what the hell with the blowback on this series. People were in love with it when they came out, for the most part. Seems like games always have to have a huge blowback eventually.

Well I especially liked Infinite. I have access to them on PC already so it doesn't seem much use for me to buy this.

Still, if you haven't yet played this series i definitely recommend it.

Infinite really touched me
as a father.

I like all 3 of them. Dying to play infinite again.

Top Bottom