• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(BITTER TEAR FROSTING) Ace Combat 6 on Xbox 360 confirmed (Post #208 proves it!)

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
WOW! AGAIN!

$599 kills a company. I will never play the numbers 5-9-9 in the lottery EVER!!! That shits bad luck.

Mr Jared

PantherLotus said:
Hey guys--it's time to acknowledge that jonnyram doesn't post bullshit.

I don't think anyone is doubting, but it would be nice to see something more solid. A scan or something.

cvxfreak said:
Jonny wins again, doubters in last night's thread owned! :lol
Ummm, as a big participator in the thread that night I don't know what you're talking about.
Talk of a multiplatform didn't go past the first page and was welcomed by my self and other real AC fans (the more AC love there is out there, the more AC games we get to enjoy)
The thread was everyone VS DoomBringer being an ass about AC5, then it turned into an AC5 appreciation thread.

Anyway, I really hope the online play (it will have it) will be cross platform.

Quazar

mckmas8808 said:
WOW! AGAIN!

$599 kills a company. I will never play the numbers 5-9-9 in the lottery EVER!!! That shits bad luck.

Atleast you're not exploding after all this. Respect+2. But is this really confirmation or what?

TransTrender

Gold Member
I'm like crying over here...
First the loss of other PS3 exclusives, and today DMC4. So I was sitting here, thinking to myself, "Well, at least there's a good chance of Ace Combat on the PS3..." but then I saw this. Now I don't know anymore. Shaken to the core. Die hard Sony fan...probably going to get myself an X360 sooner or later. I look forward to buying it at Costco so I can get free replacements.

So goddamn angry.

Preemptive Sony fanboy attack.
41abe551ef04b6f7185c3b57ac3a68c7.gif

Meanwhile, the Xbox 360 community is...
balliinnnyp5bg0-1.gif

tinfoilhatman

all of my posts are my avatar
Very cool, DMC4 is cool an all but how many good console flying games is there?

Oh thats right one, AC and now it's on PS3 and 360 was the same scenario for racing until FM came out.

Defensor said:
Jonnyram, confirm for me that Time Crisis 4 will be 360-exclusive and my conversion will be complete.
Ditto, because despite the Master Chief being a bad-ass, he's nowhere as bad-ass as Wild Dog. Does the Master Chief have a mother****ing tractor beam? :D

This whole day has been too much

1. Chad Wardenn be ballin'
2. Girl with konami code tatoo
3. DMC4 on 360/PC
4. AC6 on 360

I can't wait to see what is next! :D

mutsu said:
Looks like 360 is turning into the "next-gen" platform-to-buy.

I could of told you that before 360 even launched but i didnt want to get it flamewars..though i have ps3 and wii..my majority of gameplay time is most spent on the wonderful 360 box :)

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
What a day today/tonight... wow.

I figured this was real, since it showed up as a SKU in the Gamestop PC's, so it was only a matter of time for confirmation...

But to happen the same night as DMC4'S is quite a blow indeed...

chadwarden.jpg

"ACE COMBAT AIN'T SHIT TO CHAD WARDEN."

But really, this is awesome. Can't wait! Ace Combat = one of my most wanted series this generation.

this news is worst than DMC because... at least DMC is coming to PS3...

any word on a PS3 version of ace combat?

wasn´t sony and namco forming a company togheter?

what happened?

dirtmonkey37

flinging feces ---->
Antdogg355 said:
This whole day has been too much

1. Chad Wardenn be ballin'
2. Girl with konami code tatoo
3. DMC4 on 360/PC
4. AC6 on 360

I can't wait to see what is next! :D

Katamari 360
Monster Hunter 360

Haha. Today is one interesting day! (the two above aren't confirmed. I'm just kidding around for those serious Sony fanboys out there).

Top Bottom