- Nov 21, 2014
The PlayStation 4 version of Black Desert will launch on August 22, developer Pearl Abyss announced. Pre-orders are available now via the PlayStation Store and include 48 hours early access and exclusive in-game items.
Black Desert is currently available for Xbox One and PC, and including the mobile version boasts over 20 million registered users worldwide.
Here is an overview of the game, via PlayStation.com:
Slay monsters, abominations and gods, or engage in relaxing life skills like crafting, fishing and cooking. Become your true self in this truly open, open world MMORPG.
- Incredible Customization Tools – One of the most powerful character customization tools available. Become Your True Self by creating characters that truly represent you.
- Revolutionary Action-Packed Combat – Get to grips with the fast paced, combo-orientated combat system of Black Desert. Chaining skills together has never felt so satisfying!
- Expansive Open World to Explore– Black Desert has a huge open world to explore. From the seaside towns of Velia and Olvia, to the sprawling expanse of Calpheon and the deserts of Valencia, there is always something new to discover.
- Deep and Rewarding Life Skills – Sometimes it’s good to just sit back and relax, and in Black Desertyou can fish, trade, hunt, craft and more! Each life skill rewards players in their own ways, but every lifeskill can be profitable!
- Player-Driven Economy – Black Desert features a completely Player-driven marketplace. Buying and selling goods all happens through the Central Market Place, and the central market place stock is populated purely by the players.
The PlayStation 4 version of Black Desert will launch on August 22, developer Pearl Abyss announced. Pre-orders are available now via the PlayStation Store and include 48 hours early access and…