• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday 2011 Thread: Newest Online Deals: Vanquish PS3 $5.50 At Best Buy

isny

napkin dispenser
ditto. Trying to get a $99 wii and a ipod touch w/gift card for my daughter via BB's thanksgiving day online sale. I hate shopping so online sales are perfect.

You could always pick up the $149 Wii from Target that includes Skyward Sword and NSMB. They were back in stock online last I checked.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Edit: Also, the title says Fallout: New Vegas for PS3 for $8, but I cannot find such a thing in this tread. Where is that at?

Not being a smart ass but you can search within the thread, I searched for 'Fallout Vegas' and the url popped up. Remember that search is back!

isny

napkin dispenser
Not being a smart ass but you can search within the thread, I searched for 'Fallout Vegas' and the url popped up. Remember that search is back!

Not everyone can be as awesome as you Wario or else we'd have world peace =p

wiibomb

so, basically there will not be any other different deal for the holiday PS3 bundle from amazon? I though they would make it sweeter..

also, just $8 less to skyrim?? I was waiting something cheaper, isn´t any other place cheaper?

Mr_eX

I was hoping amazon would have Resistance 3 and Metal Gear Solid HD collection for PS3 on sale for $30-$35. Oh well, I guess I have enough to play as it is.

Does anyone know if the $124.99 Kinect bundle on Amazon is a today only deal? I'm about to order it, but I won't be in town if it ships on Saturday, so I'm hesitant on ordering it because if it does get delivered on Saturday it will sit on my porch until Monday..

Busaiku

Does anyone know if the $124.99 Kinect bundle on Amazon is a today only deal? I'm about to order it, but I won't be in town if it ships on Saturday, so I'm hesitant on ordering it because if it does get delivered on Saturday it will sit on my porch until Monday..
Don't think they're shipping over the holiday weekend anyways.
Even with 1 Day, the earliest I'm getting stuff is Monday.

tim.mbp

Is it different then the Black Friday bundle? Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures and Gunstringer bundle is on sale for $99 pretty much everywhere including Amazon on Friday.

angelfly

The Amazon BF deals are good but I was looking forward to seeing SR3 as it seems nobody is giving any sort of discount on it.

Is it different then the Black Friday bundle? Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures and Gunstringer bundle is on sale for $99 pretty much everywhere including Amazon on Friday.

It's the same bundle, I knew it was 99 in stores, but I have a $10 Amazon credit so it's only $15 more than in stores, plus I don't have to get into the mess on Friday. Is there a link showing the Amazon deal on Friday?

Mudkips

Banned
So how will the timing work for WalMart's online sales?
10 PM Thursday... Eastern? Pacific? Does it try to auto detect my time zone? Does it go off of the time zone of the store you select (and force you to select one)??

Mr_eX

The Amazon BF deals are good but I was looking forward to seeing SR3 as it seems nobody is giving any sort of discount on it.

I don't know if PC is an option for you for SR3 but amazon is selling the digital version for $40 and it's steamworks.

2011-11-02-xbox_holiday_bundle.jpg

Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Console Bundle for $199:

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/product.jsp?productId=prod5150058&navAction=push

So is this deal going up or what?

Toki767

I think you'd have better odds getting Arkham City at Best Buy. All those Amazon Lightning Deals on video games seem to be getting 100% claimed a minute or two after they start.

isny

napkin dispenser
How do the lightning deals work?

Do they all go up @ midnight? Or is it 1 game every 30 minutes or what? I just want Batman :(

Answered your question in the other thread.

I think you'd have better odds getting Arkham City at Best Buy. All those Amazon Lightning Deals on video games seem to be getting 100% claimed a minute or two after they start.

That too.

Derrick01

Banned
so, basically there will not be any other different deal for the holiday PS3 bundle from amazon? I though they would make it sweeter..

Judging from the deals so far you'll be lucky if you can even get that ps3 in time. It's like they're only stocking 5 of everything.

Mudkips

Banned
So I'm seeing several places list the Walmart $199 + $50 gift card Kinect bundle as being in-store only. Is this accurate? Am I really going to have to try for a lightning deal?

Cruzader

Banned
Hey guys BB sells Amazon GCs? If so I could buy a $15~$20 Amazon dollar gc with my $15 BB certificate and buy Dark Souls from amazon for $15 or so. Screw bb.

Made a thread on the Microsoft Store deals
Really good software deals going on if you are near one of the few stores around the country.
• Assassins Creed Revelations: was $59.99, now $28.00
• Batman: Arkham City: was $59.99, now $28.00
• Battlefield 3: was $59.99, now $28.00
• COD Black Ops: was $59.99, now $28.00
• Dance Central 1 and 2: was $49.99, now $15.00
• Disney Universe: was $49.99, now $28.00
• FIFA 12: was $59.95, now $28.00
• Forza 4: was $59.99, now $28.00
• GOW 3: was $59.99, now $28.00
• Just Dance 3: was $39.99, now $24.99
• Kinect Sports and Kinect Sports Season 2: was $49.99, now $15.00
• Madden 2012: was $59.95, now $28.00
• NBA 2k12: was $59.99, now $28.00
• Rabbids: Alive and Kicking: was $49.99, now $24.99
• Sesame Street: Once Upon A Monster: was $49.99, now $24.99
• Wipeout: was $49.99, now $24.99
• Kinect Disneyland: was $49.99, now $15.00
• Halo CE Anniversary: was $ 39.99, now $15.00

Mindlog

I don't know if it has been posted, but THQ has a pretty good sale going on their site.
Highlight: Warhammer Space Marine for $29.99 on consoles and $25 for PC.
Highlight: You Don't Know Jack $19.99.

As always, CAG was first.

-Strap it on.

RBH

From Best Buy's facebook page:

Catch a few ZZZs and have the coffee brewing early! We'll post on Facebook & Twitter when the Online Black Friday sale begins

No word on Walmart.

Derrick01

Banned
Guess I'll order the ps3 bundle from Gamestop, or preorder it and likely get screwed by them :(

Hell I should just have it sent to the store so I can trade the 2 games in right there.

Rokam

Just want to buy someone putting this bundle up soon so I can go sleep and not have to worry about standing in line tomorrow. Shit I'll gladly pay shipping on it lol.

mollipen

I'm glad that you were a smart ass, because I hadn't even noticed that search was back. So now I know!

Mindlog

The Best Buy 3 month live cards for $8 are up.
Email Sku: 1419569
Physical Card: 3677115

You can buy more than one.

I can't spend money on anything but a new TV this year. I've been gaming on a 7 year old Westinghouse 27" LCD which has had the entire left 1/6 of the screen slowly burning into a black shadowy blob for the last 2 years.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
newegg vg deals
http://promotions.newegg.com/black-friday/2011/11-3466/index5.html

Sonic Free Riders Xbox 360 Game SEGA $14.99
Game Party: In Motion Xbox 360 Game Warner Bros. Studios $14.99
Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout Xbox 360 Game THQ $19.99
Rage: Anarchy Edition Playstation3 Game Bethesda $29.99
Rage: Anarchy Edition Xbox 360 Game Bethesda $29.99
Call of Duty: Black Ops Xbox 360 Game Activision $29.99
Call of Duty: Black OPS Playstation3 Game Activision $29.99
Madden NFL 2012 Xbox 360 Game EA $39.99