• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday 2011 Thread: Newest Online Deals: Vanquish PS3 $5.50 At Best Buy

if the wii is flat on the box its the new redesigned ones that can't play GC games.

the mario kart wii was the last console bundle that had it.

Mindlog

The physical cards also have free shipping. Battlefield 3 (console) for $30 also went live. It looks like they're going to start slowly trickling all of their online stuff now.

The Best Buy 3 month live cards for $8 are up.
Email Sku: 1419569
Physical Card: 3677115

You can buy more than one.

Thanks! Ordered 4 physical cards for pickup, now I don't have to go fight for em on Friday and just pick em up next week :)

The physical card is backordered so shipping may take 1-2weeks, you guys could always setup store pickup

Kinect w/ Gunstringer, Fruit Ninja and Kinect Adventures is now $99 on Amazon. Was $125 yesterday. Too cheap to pass up with free shipping. Think the fiance will love this.

Rokam

Got my 360, countdown to Skyrim begins! Also fuck off Best Buy, Newegg announced it going live about 3 hours before.

Wow seems like sites are all posting early. Got my 4 3 month xbox live codes, 250gb 360 bundle for my friend and bf3 for 360, only missing Batman and my BF shopping is complete.
Glad I stayed up :D

Alright I'm off to bed, hope GAF gets what they're gunning for

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Amazon 11/24 Lightning Deals:

• 6:15 PM PST - The war against the Locust rages on Gear of War 3 $28
  • 6:15 PM PST - A must have for your Xbox 360 console
  • 6:15 PM PST - Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect for $199.99
  • 7:15 PM PST - Get in the zone with this exciting first person shooter Killzone 2 $14.99 or Killzone 3 $28.00
  • 8:15 PM PST - Become the Dark Knight in a genuinely authentic Batman experience. Batman: Arkham City $28?
  • 9:15 PM PST - Take command of a team of elite US Marines as they experience heart-pounding misson-based gameplay. Battlefield 3 $28.00?
  • 10:15 PM PST - Hit the gridiron with this storied football franchise.
  • 10:15 PM PST - Latest installment in EA's popular video game soccer series. FIFA Soccer 12 $28.00

Any ETA for Assassin's Creed: Revelations? That and a blu ray player are all I am looking for.

Speaking of, what is the best deal for a 3D blu-ray player?

Shady859

$100 iTunes card for $60 LIVE NOW @ BEST BUY
Shows $80 but changes to $60 in your cart.

Free digital delivery as well.

Also grabed 3 x 3 month XBL cards for $7.99 each also live now.

BEST BUY SORRY!!!!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
$100 iTunes card for $60 LIVE NOW @ Amazon.

Shows $80 but changes to $60 in your cart.

Free digital delivery as well.

Also grabed 3 x 3 month XBL cards for $7.99 each also live now.

Amazon? Best Buy.

I ordered 1 and haven't gotten a code. Anyone get one yet?

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
What's up with all the deals being for Black Ops and not MW3? Then again, MW3 probably doesn't need help selling any copies.

I get a free month of Live if it's my first account correct?

Yup. The next 2 accounts also get a month free, I believe.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
360 Slim get.

Now I get to trade in my old one, does Amazon still have a good used-console trade in rate?

Dre3001

Dammit any chance that Best Buy puts the 250GB 360 deal back online for Black Friday??

I have 210 dollars on a gift card for Best Buy which is the only reason I am getting there rather then hopping on the Newegg deal.

Looks like I might have to head over to Best Buy unfortunately sometime in the afternoon and get a spot in line since there are already around 30-50 people lined up outside the one near me.

Top Bottom