• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday 2011 Thread: Newest Online Deals: Vanquish PS3 $5.50 At Best Buy

Arkham City, $99 Wii, etc. all still in stock.

Go to the actual product page. The site is bugged until you do and still shows everything as coming soon.

Good call, I just searched and saw everything was still saying coming soon. Thanks!

Yay, just ordered my 4 3-month xbox live cards. :D

Riposte

So the cheap (alt cover) Catherine for PS3 already sold out huh? Profound sadness. (Or is only on Friday, exactly?)

No Ultimate MvC3 deals either.

How good is El Shaddai exactly? Interested from hearing from 3D Action fans.

mozfan12

Banned
Awesome! Just got Batman: AC for 30 with toy story 3 the game for 8. I think I'm done shopping for the meanwhile. Though Dark Souls looks tempting at 35

border

$100 iTunes card for $60 LIVE NOW @ BEST BUY
Shows $80 but changes to $60 in your cart.

Free digital delivery as well.

Also grabed 3 x 3 month XBL cards for $7.99 each also live now.

BEST BUY SORRY!!!!

Amazon? Best Buy.

I ordered 1 and haven't gotten a code. Anyone get one yet?

Are the iTunes Gift Cards good for any Apple purchase? Or only on iTunes Music?

Toki767

Going back and forth deciding if I want to pull the trigger on Arkham City. I don't want to wait a week to get it but I don't want to go through Best Buy's crowd either.

Are the iTunes Gift Cards good for any Apple purchase? Or only on iTunes Music?

itunes gift cards can only be used to buy digital content via itunes:

music, tv, movies, audiobooks, apps

they cannot be used for physical goods. Apple gift cards can be used for physical goods or to buy itunes gift cards.

I ordered three of the itunes cards tonight, none have arrived though. :(

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Snagged the newegg 360. My launch day 20GB model has been freezing up on me and I don't want to be fucked later on.

Whats the best way to get rid of my old one? It still works. I just don't know if I would personally trust it. The GameStop deal is alright, if only it weren't for credit. Since I never buy anything from there.

Rolled out of bed and got the Newegg Xbox 250 gig deal. SCORE

Whats the best deal going on a PS3 without Move? and as strange as it sounds whats the best deal cooking on stand alone Move?

Fjordson

Got the NewEgg 360 bundle + Ass Creed: Revelations and a couple of Blu-Rays from Best Buy for $50 (less than a dollar after using a gift card). Pretty much done with Black Friday already, hooray for online deals.

Really Amazon? The prices for the Mad Men Blu Rays are nothing to get excited over. Oh well I guess I will skip those and use the money on some stuff in the Steam sale.

FrankT

Got the NewEgg 360 bundle + Ass Creed: Revelations and a couple of Blu-Rays from Best Buy for $50 (less than a dollar after using a gift card). Pretty much done with Black Friday already, hooray for online deals.

Newegg deal is really great. Couple it with the current Amazon Kinect deal and you are talking 250GB 360, 5 games, 3 months of Live for $299. Deal itself though for someone not interested in Kinect is really good.

vazel

Banned
Yay, I got Uncharted 3 for $30 at bestbuy.com. Disappointed Amazon isn't price matching. Second year I've been disappointed in Amazon's Black Friday videogame deals.

Yay, I got Uncharted 3 for $30 at bestbuy.com. Disappointed Amazon isn't price matching. Second year I've been disappointed in Amazon's Black Friday videogame deals.

Damn I really should have waited lol. My copy is still sitting on my table unopened from the day it came out. BF3 and Skyrim have kept me from it, oh well

RBH

11/24 Amazon Lightning Deals

• 6:15 PM PST - Gears of War 3
  • 6:15 PM PST - Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect for $199.99
  • 6:15 PM PST - "A must have for your Xbox 360 console"
  • 7:15 PM PST - "Get in the zone with this exciting first person shooter"
  • 8:15 PM PST - Batman Arkham City
  • 9:15 PM PST - Battlefield 3
  • 10:15 PM PST - Madden 12
  • 10:15 PM PST - FIFA 12

Question on the Amazon upcoming lightning deals. I thought they prices that were crossed out were pretty much the prices you would see when the deal unlocks. Is this correct? It seemed to be that way when I looked at the price of the Ronin Blu Ray recently.

Reason I ask is the Mad Men Blu Rays are already at the price listed in the lightning deals that do no start for another 11 hours. Will the price go down?

vazel

Banned
Question on the Amazon upcoming lightning deals. I thought they prices that were crossed out were pretty much the prices you would see when the deal unlocks. Is this correct? It seemed to be that way when I looked at the price of the Ronin Blu Ray recently.

Reason I ask is the Mad Men Blu Rays are already at the price listed in the lightning deals that do no start for another 11 hours. Will the price go down?
Mad Men is surely to go down to $9.99 like it did last year.

Ya I know I am being cheap...but I see these at Best Buy for 15 all the time now. I have the first two seasons I still need to watch so I can wait for another price drop.

Do they? Maybe I'll wait then, I honestly never check the prices so I don't know. $15 for season 4 before at Best Buy?

vazel

Banned
Wouldn't be much of a difference considering season 3 is 11.49 right now lol
That's because it's already discounted for Black Friday even before the lightning deal.

This is Mad Men Season 3's price history.
Z4sDu.jpg

Do they? Maybe I'll wait then, I honestly never check the prices so I don't know. $15 for season 4 before at Best Buy?

That may be the only one to jump on in this deal season 4 is usually 20. I picked up the first two there a few weeks ago for 15 a piece.

That's because it's already discounted for Black Friday even before the lightning deal.

This is Mad Men Season 3's price history.
Z4sDu.jpg

Ah ok that makes sense....I will probably cave regardless and buy them when the deal goes up either way

gkryhewy

Picked up arkham city, dead island, and deus ex for 29.99 each from best buy (360), plus mad men season 4 for 8.99, plus the garmin GPS doorbuster for an xmas gift. Also bought Polar Express 3D blu from Amazon. Thursday is the new friday! I believe I'm done.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Picked up Uncharted 3 for $32 and change from Best Buy.

Amazing how much I saved by being just a little patient. Here's a game that just came out, yet I've snagged it brand new at 50% off.

Top Bottom