• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday $30 1y PS+ deal confirmed for Amazon, GS, BB, TRU, Walmart, & Fry's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
So to make this clear, is this happening Thursday 11/28 at 3 AM EST or Friday 11/29 at 3 AM EST?
Friday 3 AM EST. Tony said weeks ago that they were matching the deal on BF and Sony is advertising it as a BF only deal.

Are you telling me these will sell out in less than a minute like the 3DSXL did? I really don't feel like going to GameStop,Wal-Mart or BB on Friday, hopefully Amazon have a lot in stock.
Can you already add the PS+ added to your cart now and checkout when the time hits, or do you have to wait till the price changes and then add?

BONDO

Are you telling me these will sell out in less than a minute like the 3DSXL did? I really don't feel like going to GameStop or Wal-Mart on Friday, hopefully they have a lot in stock.
Can you already add the PS+ added to your cart now and checkout when the time hits, or do you have to wait till the price changes and then add?

Maybe not as fast since its not a lighting deal.
But who knows? seems to have alot of hype on these cards right now.

And im pretty sure you cant add to cart since its not an actual item..but rather codes

dcx4610

How do these cards work if you are already subscribed? If you redeem the code, does it just add on months to your existing membership?

PS+ is useless for a PSP only owner, right?

Will probably be soon, hasn't been recently. Up to about September, they were still offering PSP games (I think Liberty City Stories was the most recent one).

Edit: And that's not to mention that some of the sales have been for PSP games that work on Vita.

Pimpwerx

Question: Does the membership go live immediately, or only once activated? I ask because I don't own a PS4 yet, and probably won't have one until the end of the year, if not next year. However, I'd love to get membership at this discounted price, if possible. PEACE.

UNCMark

Banned
I dont see any way to buy 2 digital codes at the same time.

Question: Does the membership go live immediately, or only once activated? I ask because I don't own a PS4 yet, and probably won't have one until the end of the year, if not next year. However, I'd love to get membership at this discounted price, if possible. PEACE.
You have to activate them. I believe codes expire after a year though.

Pimpwerx

I dont see any way to buy 2 digital codes at the same time.

You have to activate them. I believe codes expire after a year though.

Thanks man. Looks like I'll be clicking like crazy at 3am. Not a big deal for me, I stay up 'til 4 most night anyway. PEACE.

Killthee

Where is this year limitation coming from? It doesn't say it on the card.
Probably from my posts in this thread. My mistake I guess....

Panda%20Train.gif

UNCMark

Banned
Where is this year limitation coming from? It doesn't say it on the card.

From about a year ago when people indicated that their codes no longer worked and were told by Sony that they had a year to be activated. Perhaps that's changed.

sooooo.... can i combine this with the free month that came with the PS4?

The difference between the month cards and these one year subs is that you have to enter a credit card to use the month-long trials. The one year codes dont require that. But you can enter the month-long trial, remove your credit card, and then apply the year. And it will stack.

From about a year ago when people indicated that their codes no longer worked and were told by Sony that they had a year to be activated. Perhaps that's changed.

The difference between the month cards and these one year subs is that you have to enter a credit card to use the month-long trials. The one year codes dont require that. But you can enter the month-long trial, remove your credit card, and then apply the year. And it will stack.

Thanks. Now I need to know where to go for the best Wii U deal available.

Nakazato

going to buy one from amazon for the 5 dollar credit and one from best buy tomorrow

where do i wait for this to go up ?

DBS

Neo Member
Hey, that 2 person limit, what does it account for? It's like maximum two amazon accounts, or they actually recognise if the same credit/debit card bought more than 2 ps+ codes?? Because i would really like to buy more than 2 with different amazon accounts which use the same credit/debit card! Does anyone know how that works?? Thanks!

vg260

Hey, that 2 person limit, what does it account for? It's like maximum two amazon accounts, or they actually recognise if the same credit/debit card bought more than 2 ps+ codes?? Because i would really like to buy more than 2 with different amazon accounts which use the same credit/debit card! Does anyone know how that works?? Thanks!

They could track it if they really wanted, but don't go trying to skirt the limit. That's what ruins good deals like this.

Killthee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom