• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday Video Game Deals 2008

I got:

Dead Space for $30. Would have picked up a Dualshock 3 for $30 at Radioshack, but they closed before I got off work. Dead Space was an excellent compromise.

tanod

when is my burrito
I ended up getting Deadspace for $30 at Target on Friday. Awesome deal and well worth the money. However, I'm also up at this late hour because I have Deadspace on the brain and can't sleep. Game is disturbing... but awesome.

Archie said:
I got Tales of Vesperia for $19.52 from Gamefly with their $10 Black Friday coupon and an outstanding $5 coupon I already had. :D

Was that $10 only for Friday or for the whole weekend? If so do you have the code for it? I never heard about it until just now reading this thread.

Linkhero1

So far my purchases have been:

Dead Rising: $10
Just Cause: $3 (locally)
2x Wario Land Shake It!: $30 each (one for a friend)
Sonic Unleashed (360): $20
Wii Love Golf: $10

Total: $73

I'm hoping that AC Wii hits $40 again and that will be the end of my purchases this holiday season.

Esperado

I'm happy with my Black Friday run:

Fallout 3 (PC): 29.95
Left 4 Dead (PC): 19.95
Wrath of the Lich King (PC): 25.95
Far Cry 2 (PC): 17.95

For a total of:

Probably about 50% of what I would have spent had I gotten these games at retail. Only thing that sucks is now I have nothing to ask for for Christmas since I have every game I wanted this year. I guess I'll get some clothes. :D

Everdred

Ryder said:
Pure PC for $5 on Amazon right now. Is it a good port or no?
I just picked this up, I figured for $5 who cares?

Also, if there are any deals on Left 4 Dead PLEASE let me know. My friend missed the $20 deal on friday and he really wants this game.

Triz

BigBlackGamer said:
I got accepted again into Round 3 of the Amazon Vote Deal. I picked the 46" Sammy HDTV for 700$

If anyone wants it they can have it. Don't have the funds for it right now.

im interested

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
BigBlackGamer said:
I got accepted again into Round 3 of the Amazon Vote Deal. I picked the 46" Sammy HDTV for 700$

If anyone wants it they can have it. Don't have the funds for it right now.
How do you get so lucky?

just shoot me a PM and we can iron out the details like I did with XDrive for Round 1.

Archie said:
How do you get so lucky?

I have no idea really. last year I didn't win any of the rounds. this year Im 2 for 3. maybe because I've been a Prime Member for like 3 years now?

bonesquad

Shoppers turn out, but hold on to their wallets
Retailers see a holiday shopping season that meets their low expectations

...Shoppers were also focused on bargains and smaller-ticket, practical items like blenders and video games, as they worry about layoffs, tightening credit and shrinking retirement funds.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27983955/

I know I can't live without my video games...

Top Bottom