• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday Video Game Deals [Update:WalMart/BestBuy/KMart - Best Deals Highlighted]

onipex said:
At Amazon. Other games are on sale of course but this bundle is the best deal I saw.

Link
Wow thanks for posting that, I've been eyeing the CC Pro and even though I didn't really like the MH3 demo I can't resist getting it at that price.

AranhaHunter said:
I wonder if I can get GT5 and Uncharted 2 GOTY, damn it they should've put the whole list there.

OMG, that would be heavenly! I hope when Bestbuy releases their ad, that their PS3 is 299 with a 50 gift card. I don't want a crappy game or a crappy blu ray movie with it, I'd rather just take the plain system with a gift card.

Yeah, some nice deals, but nothing to go crazy over. Im almost certain that between Amazon, NewEgg, and Gamefly, my wallet will be in more than enough pain for the next month.

:lol Need for speed isn't even out yet and it's already $35.

reminds me of last year with left 4 dead 2, out for a week or two then price cut to $35 on black friday.

I was kinda expecting final fantasy XIII to be about $10, bummer im too cheap for an extra $7 ;p

where are Bayonetta deals :/ guess i'll just wait til blockbuster has buy 1 get one free for that.

i think wal mart might be doing another $7,10,13 video game sale, that was really great last year and so many random games that were good- dead space,midnight club, etc.

friskykillface said:
:lol Need for speed isn't even out yet and it's already $35.

reminds me of last year with left 4 dead 2, out for a week or two then price cut to $35 on black friday.

Pfft you could basically preorder L4D2 on Steam for $35. :p

Less Warhawk Player bundle horse poop. More a raw $50 off the top. I don't want your bundle shovelware and drink coasters.

Then again Sony seems to be the company that consistently doesn't offer a pure price reduction this time of year. I know it's not Sony, but clearly there has to be an administrative hand in this as every year Xbox2 has pretty nice deals, but Warhawk players throw in a bunch of useless crap to justify the price point.

Oh well, hopefully there's a good price / sale on it by the time Twisted Mental comes out.

gdt

I've got to get a 360S, and that TRU deal is tempting...but they charge tax. Not nearly as alluring as Amazon. Hopefully Amazon price matches that!

I'm hoping for some kind of Rock Band 3 deal, maybe with the keyboard bundle or possibly DJ Hero 1+2 stuff. Other than that, I might check out Fable 3.

Darkatomz

deVIZtator said:
OMG, that would be heavenly! I hope when Bestbuy releases their ad, that their PS3 is 299 with a 50 gift card. I don't want a crappy game or a crappy blu ray movie with it, I'd rather just take the plain system with a gift card.
It's up, no dice. 160gb PS3 with Modnation Racers, LBP GOTY, and Cars (Bluray)

Rocket786

I wonder if the $27 for NBA Jam at Target will include the 360/PS3 versions since they come out on Nov. 15th. If so, that's definitely a buy from me. Any way to find out if it includes the PS3/360 version?

Guevara

fatty said:
Best Buy ad is now posted at blackfriday.info but don't get too happy:

http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/best-buy-black-friday-ad.html

Nothing really caught my eye but that may not be the case for you.

Not too good. Maybe I'll finally get Metal Gear Solid 4 for $9.99.

Any idea what comes with this?

Playstation 3 160GB Console w/2 Games & 1 Blu-ray Movie - $299.99

EDIT: I was also hoping for a price collapse on Metroid: Other M but no dice.

Guevara said:
EDIT: I was also hoping for a price collapse on Metroid: Other M but no dice.
I'm surprised by that too. I guess it didn't do too bad after all. I guess the same goes for Sin & Punishment: Star Successor.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
ninj4junpei said:
I'm surprised by that too. I guess it didn't do too bad after all. I guess the same goes for Sin & Punishment: Star Successor.
Well, S&P is $30 now, my guess is companies didn't order that many copies and such.

HarkenSlash said:
Dragon Quest IX for $17 isn't such a bad deal. I might pick this up.

At $34.99 it was a great deal, at $17 you have no choice!

I wonder if that $35 360 controller price includes the new one.

ToxicAdam

Meier said:
DQ9 is an absurdly good deal. Won't find a better value in hours/dollars than that.

I think I might buy 3 of them and keep 2 sealed. I have no doubt I will be able to sell sealed copies of that game for 40+ dollars in a few years.

Mudkips

Banned
The time and effort spent into getting these "deals" is never worth it.
Plus, the whole risk of being trampled to death shit.

dorkimoe

i really want medal of honor, 30 bucks would be nice. I think ill try target.

I should have waited for fable 3 ugh

bathala said:
target and best buy has the 4GB for 199

He probably means the 250GB one, the MSRP for the 4GB is $199 anyway.

Only deal I've seen so far is a $50 gift card w/purchase @ Toys R Us.

If you really wanted to, the Target gift card deal could work if you applied the gift card to the hard drive (at a later date), but you're only saving $20 then.

Bizzyb

Banned
oddworld18 said:
He probably means the 250GB one, the MSRP for the 4GB is $199 anyway.

Only deal I've seen so far is a $50 gift card w/purchase @ Toys R Us.

If you really wanted to, the Target gift card deal could work if you applied the gift card to the hard drive (at a later date), but you're only saving $20 then.

Yeah, that's not much of a savings. Maybe Amazon might pull through this year.

madara

So is that target psp3000 a good deal? Always said when it got close to $120 I would bite. Could also use $150 wi red bundle.

I got an email from Amazon and as part of their prelude to Black Friday deals Metroid: Other M is going to be $20.
14bqkgh.jpg

bluehat9

Nothing for me. Was hoping the Target NBA Jam price would be on the ps3 version. No Kirby either on sale either.

Come on Amazon, that Other M price gives me a bit of hope.

Not black friday deal but better then all the offers we know about so far, 24.97 Clearance on Silver Dualshock Controllers at Radioshack. Apparently its only silver ones.

Mooreberg

Going to be keeping an eye on Amazon the whole time. I think I bought $450 worth of stuff from them last year, but that included a PS3. Going to practice some restraint this year.

Top Bottom