• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday Video Game Deals [Update:WalMart/BestBuy/KMart - Best Deals Highlighted]

reKon

Banned
all i want is nba 2k11. $30 is good enough. Also, you're lucky if you're just getting a PS3 now. A bunch of nice $10 games there!

Instro

SlickVic said:
I'm a bit disappointed not to see Heavy Rain on any of these lists yet. Looking at good deals for other games too, but I'd love to get HR for $30 (or less). Here's hoping Amazon runs a lot of their own deals this year in addition to PM'ing some of these other solid deals.

Edit: Just noticed GoW collection for $10. If Amazon PM's that I'll probably bite. Already played those games on PS2 so figured I'd hold off on the collection till it became cheap.

Well I dont know if its any good to you, but Heavy Rain is part of that double dip deal Amazon is running right now. Get two games on the list and you get $10 off plus $30 Amazon credit.

smurfx

get some go again
holy crap i will be going to walmart and getting a few 10 and 7 dollar games for my cousins and nephews.

txWts.jpg

Soooo, I could buy Fable 3, and get Hot Pursuit for $5? That seems kinda crazy and too good to be true. :lol

FrankT

I see MS has put together a competent bundle this year for Wal-Mart. It says in the ad they are stocking a large shipment of Kinect for dedicated sale on Saturday(last page) as well. Anyhow, likely will go with the Target deal with $60 in cards.

Agentnibs

I've missed out on a ton of games this year so these are all pretty darn awesome to me.

Notable titles I'll probably pick up:

$29 Red Dead Redemption
$10 infamous
$10 Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction
$10 Killzone 2
$10 Fallout 3
$35 Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition
$15 Batman: Arkham Asylum
$10 Mass Effect 2
$15 Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Total: $144 without tax:D

Though I'll probably skip the kmart games since the closest one to me is about 25 mins away lol

$25
-Wireless 360 Headset

-----------------

I highly recommend this to PC gamers for use with online PC games. You need the wireless dongle thing though.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Wow. Absolutely nothing I want. Not one thing. Awesome. :D

Lets see if Steam's sale snags me...

Cheech

Damn, I was really hoping for a deal on a pink DSi.

Do you think my daughter would notice if I got her a Lite and the cameras were missing? She's 4. Heh.

BLagiver

Banned
Bizzyb said:
Any chances I can get the Xbox 360 slim for under 299.99 this black friday?

x360 slim should be $250 on black friday if a ps3 with 2 games and a movie with built in blueray and free online is only $299.

There is no excuse for these lousy x360 bundles.

h3ro

I'd love to pick up Killzone 2 and GoW Collection for those prices.

Here's hoping to Amazon coming close to matching those! No way would I ever subject myself or anyone else to dealing with the rampant hordes on BF in person. :lol

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Ajemsuhgao said:
txWts.jpg

Soooo, I could buy Fable 3, and get Hot Pursuit for $5? That seems kinda crazy and too good to be true. :lol

Holy shit, what.

Someone please tell me that's not possible, otherwise I may have to brave horrible traffic and mall rats and bring a knife and gun with me for deals.

Is there any Black Friday deals for driving wheels (pref. PS3/PC compat) and arcade sticks (Mad Cats TE?)? If I could get those for sup $100-130 prices that Gamestop wants for one of those each I'd brave the Black Friday crowds.

Blueblur1

Since this is a deals thread I figure I'd post this here.

Muramasa is on-sale at Amazon for $14.68 right now. I highly recommend it.

Cheech

Blueblur1 said:
Since this is a deals thread I figure I'd post this here.

Muramasa is on-sale at Amazon for $14.68 right now. I highly recommend it.

Also, Demon's Souls for $23 today only.

speculawyer said:
$25
-Wireless 360 Headset

-----------------

I highly recommend this to PC gamers for use with online PC games. You need the wireless dongle thing though.
Wouldn't headphones with a mic be better?

ChoklitReign said:
Wouldn't headphones with a mic be better?
Well, that is exactly the way I use it . . . as a mic only.

I listen to sound from the speakers but the 360 headset acts as a nice wireless mic. So it is great for a comfy couch set-up or a (wireless or not) mouse/keyboard FPS on the coffee table set up.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Sad to see no cheap Bayonetta or PSP deal. Maybe it is better anyways to wait and see how PSP2 fairs with BC.

Anyways, I'll probably just wait on the Steam Sale! :O

dorkimoe

shintoki said:
Sad to see no cheap Bayonetta or PSP deal. Maybe it is better anyways to wait and see how PSP2 fairs with BC.

Anyways, I'll probably just wait on the Steam Sale! :O

bayonetta is already 20$ new....

Someone tell me how Black Friday deals on Amazon work. I keep hearing that Amazon price matches everything... my question is when, and do they get sold out right away? If I could get some of these deals on Amazon, I would be stoked... I just want to plan and be near a computer at the right time!

NolbertoS

SHOTEH FOCK OP said:
Someone tell me how Black Friday deals on Amazon work. I keep hearing that Amazon price matches everything... my question is when, and do they get sold out right away? If I could get some of these deals on Amazon, I would be stoked... I just want to plan and be near a computer at the right time!

I didn't buy anything last year, but in the previous years I think the deal starts at 10pm or 12am and it gets frantic to buy the games in a limited time or else u get server error. In relation to the deals they also had their 5 secret daily game deals and one gold box lightning deal on top of that. Maybe they've changed, but thats what I remember, so yeah I'm booking
Black Friday off to stay up late on my comp :D

bozeman

With the sale on Red Dead, the only game I need to go on sale somewhere is Just Cause 2. Then I would have picked up every game I wanted to play this year.

Pride

Anticitizen One said:
According to that scan Toys R Us opens at 10 pm Thanksgiving night? Is that correct?

Seems to be, which is actually pretty great. Here is my BF route (keep in mind I have boy & girl twins)...

1. Get to TRU around 7PM they open at 10PM(Talking Buzz Lightyear, TAG Jr. Books, Kung Zhu Pets, Disney Princess purse, Mario Kart Race Set, 2 Kid Tough Cameras).
2. Go to Target immediately after, should be there by 1am they open at 4am (NFS Hot Pursuit, Moxie Girls Twins, Bloom TV Stand, TAG Reading System, 2 Scooters, 2 Piggy Banks, Toy Story 3).
3. Go to Sears immediately after, should be there by 6am (Air Hockey/Table Tennis Game Table, Wet/Dry Shop Vac)

Go home, eat leftovers and sleep the rest of the day.

MightyKAC

So my hope here is, I pre-order Assassins Creed : Brotherhood at Amazon ($59.99) right now, and Amazon Price matches with Kmart ($40) when the game gets shipped and I get the cool Pre-order shwag + credit toward another Amazon purchase.

Here's hoping......

Ferny

If Amazon matches most of these prices, im going to be so broke lol. They usually are really good about deals this time of the year though so can't wait to see what they offer.

bluehat9

I'd like to get RDR and NBA2k11, hopefully Amazon just price-matches because the one time I went to Wal-mart on black friday I was certain someone was going to be killed. it didn't help that most of the doorbusters were put right at the entrance, so everyone grabbed a cart, took one step into the store, and then stopped. People behind just kept on pushing to get in, some got knocked over and stepped on, police everywhere, ambulances called.

Top Bottom