• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Ops 3 Details leak

i see people complaining about exo suits and the abilities they offer, but i can't really see myself going back to playing a COD without the level of mobility exo suits bring.

soxxx

Banned
i see people complaining about exo suits and the abilities they offer, but i can't really see myself going back to playing a COD without the level of mobility exo suits bring.

To me, exo is like adding a 6th sense to the game. It adds another factor which raises the level of skill.

People are just mad they can no longer put together a small skill streak, get a turret/helicopter, and have a monster streak going.

This has to be a typo right ?

Download-File

To me, exo is like adding a 6th sense to the game. It adds another factor which raises the level of skill.

People are just mad they can no longer put together a small skill streak, get a turret/helicopter, and have a monster streak going.

The maps in AW are too small for the exos it's just chaos. Bigger maps with a larger fov and the exos would be great. It's not hard to get score streaks at all not sure what that's all about.

The game is too frustrating and chaotic when someone can spawn in and boost from one end of the map in seconds.

Treyarch IMO are so much better than IW and SH.

IW team behind MW1 and 2 were the best, then came Treyarch as the underdog to create the best series Black Ops including the single player that had branching narrative and multiple endings, our playable character spoke more than a few lines during actual gameplay in the campaign mode. Sledgehammer's debut solo campaign effort with Advanced Warfare is severely underrated and underappreciated imo. AW's character models, lighting, animation, set piece moments were just sublime on the new gen consoles, beyond any other COD game on a technical level. Sledge folks have immense potential if AW is any indication to go by. Infinity Ward dropped the ball big time with COD:Ghosts. Now back to Black OpsIII, the original reveal trailer felt underwhelming and I feel it was particularly to do with the choice of music, it just didn't suit the contents of the trailer. Treyarch folks have enough pedigree to pull of the Black Ops game ever with BOIII. Can't wait to see that single player campaign playthrough at E3 next month!

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Has it been confirmed if the coop campaign is split screen or online only?

Both. Split screen for up to two people (who can also play with others online), or online for up to four people.

It's not the return of four-player couch co-op, sadly, but at least they're offering something.

Me and my friends will just have to own two copies of the game. And then I have to lug my TV and PS4 with me whenever we hang out. Still, the increased screen-space is a plus.

Top Bottom