• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bleach Manga |OT| Return of the King

Soriku

It is. I bet it actually brings the name of the manga into play.

Honestly, the best thing that could possibly happen is for Yawtch to get killed, Ishida to take full control of the Quincy and we can have our final Ichigo vs. Ishida match.

But that won't happen. Because i'd be smart.

Ishida is boring though, so meh.

The art was much better than usual this chapter. It helps that Ichibei's powers are cool though.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Is Kubo trying to turn the series into Medaka Box?

Can't wait to see how Yhwach will manage to get out of this on top. It's basically schadenfreude that motivates me to read this shit nowadays.

Aizen got Ywach. Soul King/Aizen final villain controlling remaining RGs, elites SRs and forcing an Ishida v. Ichigo match-up.

Ishida gets Yach powers somehow and he and Ichigo take on SK/Aizen.

Byakuya styles on an elite SR or RG.

Aizen got Ywach. Soul King/Aizen final villain controlling remaining RGs, elites SRs and forcing an Ishida v. Ichigo match-up.

Ishida gets Yach powers somehow and he and Ichigo take on SK/Aizen.

Byakuya styles on an elite SR or RG.

Urahara is the final villain and Aizen is his underling.

A: Take this!
B: Oh no. Oh nevermind, I am actually immune to this. Time to get serious. Take this!
A: I knew that, now I am getting serious. And I am also immune to this. Time to get serious. Take this!
B: Oh no, such a surprise, but I am also actually immune to this. Time to get serious. Take this!
A: Oh no, but apparently I am immune to that too. But I didn't try to kill you anyways until now. Time to get serious. Take this!
B: Oh no~~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=BE&v=CduA0TULnow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRVN7WBBS7s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPzuegmN1mE

Why does he do this all the time :(

Only thing that will entertain me is if Aizen, Grimmjow and Ichigo team up to fight against Bach and have Aizen betray them at the end, or some other ridiculous thing happening like Ichigo fusing with the soul king.

Jarnet87

hans-landa-o.gif

Kubo you stupid troll, just take us to Ichigo vs Bach already. It's such a joke that every week he just stalls it out.

so Bach completely ignores the monks bankai. No shinigami should be able to even stand in Bachs presence yet somehow we'll see this nonsense played out again as someone will stall him.

Viridian6

I like that Yhwach no sold Zero guy's ludicrous ability just because. Man this was dull (and I've generally enjoyed the other fights in this arc).

kmax

So you basically have one shot against Bach, and even though he's weaker when he's "observing", he's immortal so you ultimately lose anyway once he goes super sayian thanks to the fact that he's learned all of his enemy's powers...?

....Kubo must be trolling.

daveo42

Banned
Glad Bleach delivered this week on what we've known since the start of this fight. I wonder how many more times Kubo can introduce an insanely broken power, just to break it by another even more insanely broken power?

Viridian6

Is Kubo trying to turn the series into Medaka Box?

Can't wait to see how Yhwach will manage to get out of this on top. It's basically schadenfreude that motivates me to read this shit nowadays.

Now I want Nisio Isin to write another manga...

It seems Kubo's deficiency in storytelling causes him to be so formulaic. The shonen syndrome is getting tiresome to the point that I'm done reading Bleach for the seeable future.

Maybe I'll catch up on Bleach one year from now, and see how Ichigo magically defeats Bach.

EmiPrime

Really?

A: Take this!
B: Oh no. Oh nevermind, I am actually immune to this. Time to get serious. Take this!
A: I knew that, now I am getting serious. And I am also immune to this. Time to get serious. Take this!
B: Oh no, such a surprise, but I am also actually immune to this. Time to get serious. Take this!
A: Oh no, but apparently I am immune to that too. But I didn't try to kill you anyways until now. Time to get serious. Take this!
B: Oh no~~

Sure enough...

The hax are real. First the stealing of Bankai and now this guy is pulling everything but the kitchen sink out of his ass. The difference between the other big shounen out there ( One Piece) is staggering.

Ishida was chosen by Yhwach to be the hidden letter before 'A'. That's right. Ishida is _. He turns good again and teams up with Ichigo to defeat Yhwach/"A" (After he pushes Ichigo to his limit and unlocks more quincy potential of course).

Chariot

Ishida is #, with the secret power of twitter.
#YhwachSuckz or #QuincyGate and all of Bach's internet Cred is gone. Let's see how he deals with this

This week's chapter actually made me laugh out loud. It was so bad and predictable... well, at least it didn't bore me. I think this whole arc might be better in an eventual anime adaptation. As it stands, I dunno wtf is going on. Battles end unexpectedly and off-panel, characters appear and disappear at Kubo's whim... there have been some great moments (mainly those involving Yamamoto, Shunsui and Kenpachi), but they can be easily forgotten when there's also tons of bullshit like whatever's going on right now.

Astral

Jesus Yamamoto didn't have shit on this fat dude. This guy's broken as fuck.....and then Ywach goes ahead and breaks shit even more. What the fuck even happened? Kubo is gonna explain this right? Or is blondie's explanation enough for him?

This week's chapter actually made me laugh out loud. It was so bad and predictable... well, at least it didn't bore me. I think this whole arc might be better in an eventual anime adaptation. As it stands, I dunno wtf is going on. Battles end unexpectedly and off-panel, characters appear and disappear at Kubo's whim... there have been some great moments (mainly those involving Yamamoto, Shunsui and Kenpachi), but they can be easily forgotten when there's also tons of bullshit like whatever's going on right now.

What pisses me off the most is how Yamamoto is treated. A ridiculously strong bankai absorbed by some stupid medallion.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
lol this manga. It's pretty bad when the formula is that blindingly obvious and the execution still manages to come up short. "No, I overpower you because reasons: the series."

Gouken had some top-tier powers and shit-talk, too. Oh well.

jstripes

Banned
Maybe I'll catch up on Bleach one year from now, and see how Ichigo magically defeats Bach.

Since Yhwach's power is based on observation, there's only one way Ichigo can defeat him.

By teaming up with this guy:

Jojgfkvl.jpg

Just as predictably, Cena always wins.

VariantX

the only point of reading bleach at this point is to see who else is going to job next week. There is some entertainment value in that if done well. But screw this. He cant even find a half-ass reason for monk dude to job here beyond, "just because you're not ichigo."

Linkark07

Banned
Damn, people were saying the latest chapter was so bad that I had to read it.

Reaction: roll my eyes in exasperation.

Kubo gonna be Kubo.

Top Bottom