• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bleeding Edge - X019 - Trailer (Ninja Theory - March 24)

Pallas

I’ll give Ninja Theory for creating some of the most ridiculous characters ever...

“Meet Mekko, a trash-talking crab-walking dolphin piloting a mech. “

Like do they have a dart board with random ideas and no matter what idea the dart lands on, they just mash it up together?

Kinda want them to add some normal looking characters now. Last character they announced was a chicken butt. For a "brawler there sure are a lot of characters shooting crap.

This is the game from Ms to rival FF7, Cyberpunk and TLOU2?

Two of those being cross-platform and one of those two getting lead marketing on Xbox?

Infantile console warriors, man. 😆

I don't play any shooter that resembles Bleeding Edge (gameplay or visuals), but I am curious to see how well supported this game is by the community.

Big seller...... or a Lawbreakers.

Pretty much. Hero shooters don't appeal to me and I thought the E3 trailer for it was trying to be too edgy, but I've heard people who've actually played the game (via the beta(s)) really liking it.

So for those folks I hope it turns out a fun game and nice alternative to other hero shooters for more options/variety.

Last edited:

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
Why all the negativity? Seems like PS fanboys hating on XB. Here's a concept: How about get both systems and enjoy ALL new games. I love NT and am happy they are putting out a new IP. Most games released in a given year are sequels, remakes, remasters or part of an established series. VERY FEW new IP's/ Give it a chance and quit being so butthurt about it. I watched a quick look a few weeks ago and looked fun. I mean for free on Gamepass, why not?!

Last edited:
Looks like another GAAS, will it take 2 years of updates before it's good? I know it's Ninja Theory's 'Side project', but they could have let it bake for another 6-9 months before releasing.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Last edited:
This game isn't good. Visuals are blurry on the S and it's too bullet spongey, I deleted it because it just took up storage. Maybe I'll come back to it but it's not fun right now.

Last edited:

Aidah

Man, this game made a huge splash didn't it.

It has slick looking characters when you view them in the menu, I'll give it that. Otherwise it's not good.

GymWolf

Sad.
Do we have an actual idea what the player count is? For those playing, do you have any issues finding matches?
i downloaded the game when there was the gamepass 1 month for 1 euro offer but sadly never played.

i heard that it's kinda pointless playing without a squad.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Top Bottom