• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blizzard is cooking something up for Xbox 360 afterall..

Borys

Banned
If this is Diablo 3 for the 360 the I am am suiciding TOTAL.

WoW for the 360 - doesn't matter that much. Let's see dem console kiddies top 4.5 M PC units sold! Never gonna happen.

Ulairi

Banned
Borys said:
If this is Diablo 3 for the 360 the I am am suiciding TOTAL.

WoW for the 360 - doesn't matter that much. Let's see dem console kiddies top 4.5 M PC units sold! Never gonna happen.

It's not going to be a WoW port or Diablo 3 for Xbox 2. This is a GAMING CONVENTION. Microsoft will be there to show off games and I wouldn't be surprised if Ghost is ported to the 360.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
On the one hand I hope it is WoW so that my buddy who refuses to upgrade to a real computer can finally join us.

On the other hand I hope it isn't WoW so all of the losers from Live don't come in and ruin it even more....

borghe said:
On the other hand I hope it isn't WoW so all of the losers from Live don't come in and ruin it even more....

Probably be hard to tell the difference between a pc player and a xbox player. WoW is filled mostly with retards as it is.

Cerebral Palsy said:
Probably be hard to tell the difference between a pc player and a xbox player. WoW is filled mostly with retards as it is.

QFT - not sure I "get" all those who are worried about console players ruining WoW. I thought the B-Net kiddies already were supposed to have done that back in beta?

PhatSaqs

Banned
Ghost X360-sclusive taking advantage of the superior hardware would be a smart move since the game has been SEVERELY downgraded and looks like shit in it's current state.

Microsoft did actually approach Blizzard in hopes of getting WoW on the 360, so hopefully they were successful. It would give me reason to start a third character :lol

Scotch

I actually kinda HOPE it's SC:Ghost because that game looks so goddamn mediocre on current consoles. I'll get the game anyway probably (SC nut here) but I'd really rather play it on Xbox 360.

I wouldn't mind Blackthorne 360 either.

epmode

Hm, did the timeblock always read "MS Windows Vista Presentation"? I could have sworn it was something about "next gen" earlier..

IJoel

epmode said:
Hm, did the timeblock always read "MS Windows Vista Presentation"? I could have sworn it was something about "next gen" earlier..

BOOOOOOOO!

There goes my hope of playing this game on the big screen.

GhaleonEB

epmode said:

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Someone at Blizzard noticed the excitement around the 'next gen' wording and decided to clarify.

I haven't been paying to much attention to the 360, but will you have to pay a monthly fee for Live like the old Xbox? If so, you'll have to pay for the ISP, the Live service, and the MMO monthly fee. That's a pile of money just to camp and grind (and chat).

IJoel

Spruce Moose said:
I haven't been paying to much attention to the 360, but will you have to pay a monthly fee for Live like the old Xbox? If so, you'll have to pay for the ISP, the Live service, and the MMO monthly fee. That's a pile of money just to camp and grind (and chat).

Not for MMOs. Silver level membership (FREE) is enough to play MMORPGs.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
LAMBO said:
Every dev worth a damn will be making console games eventually, it's where the sweet $$$ is. Ms throwing money at you, sony letting you hit 100 million customers, why not make console games?

...So you dont think blizzard is making sweet money now? You cant be serious they've been making mad bank since Warcraft2/diablo came out. And its not like Starcraft , D2 LOD, and WC3 hurt their financial outlook /sarcasm. In the case of blizzard this point is moot, they started on consoles, and have always developed games for consoles dont tell me you guys forgot Lost vikings already!

That said i can see the 360 getting WoW but not until later, since the 360 has usb ports a keyboard and mouse would be easy to use...but where do you put all that stuff while on your couch? HDD check, more than enough power...will still probably drop frames like everyone else though because the requirements of the game change on the fly. Walking around Ironforge at prime hours with upwards of 100+ people on your screen is gonna make any system stutter.

Top Bottom