• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blizzcon 2016 - THE YEAR OF THE DEVIL? WE SHALL SEE!

Which Blizzcon announcement are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
They just played a video about being the best and winning lol and now saying it's about being friends.

Syf

Banned
I thought they were ending there for a sec lol. HotS means there's more because they won't end with HotS, ever.

PLZ BLIZZARD

DO SOMETHING

SAVE ME

hqdefault.jpg

Next expansion already leaked

Egg all over my face.

I can't believe I drafted Krusher99 into my fantasy league, he totally blew it and now I won't win the shiva.

Man... in 10 years The League reboot is going to be about fantasy e-sports, isn't it?

Staab

JFC 40minutes gone and they're on to HOTS now, fuck this :(
No way the make a 10minute announcement for something as big as D4, it's a D3 expansion for sure :(

Oscar

You guys understand they want you to sit through all the boring ish shit and then dump a Hearthstone/Diablo expansion right?

If they flipped it and showed the good shit right off the bat, this "boring" stuff like the SCII AI would get 0 views.

IT amazes me how every year people expect this to be like Blizzard E3 when there is generally just a single big announcement right at the end.

Reading the comments in this thread is hard XD

Ashodin

Milker got that straight up family name that did nothing to disguise what their ancestors did hehe

Heroes of the Storm expansion!?! :O maybe

mclem

Thought he was wrapping up. That would have been horrible.

Thought that too, briefly, then noted he wasn't walking away from the podium... and still hadn't said anything Hearthstone or HOTS, let alone Diablo. I don't think they've ever not touched on all their current titles.

Ambient80

You guys understand they want you to sit through all the boring ish shit and then dump a Hearthstone/Diablo expansion right?

If they flipped it and showed the good shit right off the bat, this "boring" stuff like the SCII AI would get 0 views.

Don't ruin their salt concentrations. Lol

killroy87

Would they have announced Diablo in that first 40 minutes if they were going to at all? Or do I need to sit through more of this?

Top Bottom