• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blizzcon 2016 - THE YEAR OF THE DEVIL? WE SHALL SEE!

Which Blizzcon announcement are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.

SJRB

Gold Member
It's kinda messed up that everytime he pauses for cheers, like 3 people in the crowd actually cheer.

Oscar

I could've sworn I read a job posting on Blizzard for someone to work on the original diablo games. Possibly a re-release that comes with the new expansion.

Syf

Banned
Wonder if they can make Varian not boring to play in HotS. Seems like he should be the most standard hero possible.

wiibomb

I swear some of you expect them to walk out, do a string of trailers, then leave

that would work 10 times more than these stupid nonsense they have been talking... it is all self bragging

no, I'm not liking this event, and it is the my first blizzcon watching... good work

That's what I keep saying. It's like watching a beehive and trying to track individual plays.

I agree full heartily. The game can be a blast to play, but man watching it is a mess. Though I doubt it will fail, cause Blizzard you know? It's going to have that rabid loyal fanbase behind it no matter what.

inky

I could've sworn I read a job posting on Blizzard for someone to work on the original diablo games. Possibly a re-release that comes with the new expansion.

If they are doing those it's gonna be separate. Blizzard never misses a chance to make money bro.

Ambient80

I think the only thing that gets more trollish posts in a Blizzard thread is maybe an Apple thread in OT or a new console announcement thread. Seriously people, chill out. It's ok. Of course they're going to save big things for the end.

Top Bottom