• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne Alpha [JP] Detailed

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I have a code. EU version. I AM EXCITE. BELIEVE.

OAOXTMf.jpg

Can't take a screenshot of the actual menu. Not that anything works, servers and all.

I need to check if I'll be able to talk about anything, NDAs and such. Don't want to screw over the friend who got me into this...

Where do you live? Anywhere near Sweden?

Lucent

I have received the Alpha invite sometime ago, but no additional mails even if I provided additional informations.
How big is the Alpha, anyway? I need to know it because if it's too big I can't ask my friend to waste ten hours to download it on his Ps4 :S

Someone above said 3.7gb. If that's too much, you can always give it yo me. =x

MMaRsu

Banned
Once again if anybody has a spare code please let me bask un the glorious sunlight!!

Praise the sun!!

Spare codes pls ^_^

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Once again if anybody has a spare code please let me bask un the glorious sunlight!!

Praise the sun!!

Spare codes pls ^_^

omg..xD yes. i mean..if it is possible you would totally make my year. so i am with you..if anyone got a spare code..pm me

Nesther

I didn't understand...Sony will mail you a code, or you need to log in PSN to unlock the beta after you've received first invitation, confirming it?

You need to confirm the very first email they send you. But that has been closed already.

If it's anything like the Dark Souls 2 beta you'll get another e-mail with a code that you type into the PSN store.

Hollow

My email didn't have a confirmation. It just said
Your skill and dedication have been recognized; you have been selected to join the exclusive Bloodborne™ Alpha Test!

The small-scale test is being conducted in order to gather community feedback and data to improve Bloodborne's online experience.

If you would like to participate in this exciting opportunity to get early access to Bloodborne and a sample of its online features, please monitor your inbox for another email from PlayStation with instructions in the coming weeks.

Tiops

My email didn't have a confirmation. It just said
Yeah, that's the US email. It didn't have any link for confirmation.

EU email had a link for the alpha enrollment, and it also said that it was a chance to participate, not a confirmation.

Vitor711

I can confirm the EU times and dates.

October 1st, 3rd and 5th. 6pm to 9pm BST. It's all server stress tests so don't expect to be able to play outside of those times. Similar to the DkSII beta they did. Also, the app disabled the sharing feature on PS4 for me, at least on the menu screen. We're allowed to discuss the Alpha but I don't think we'll be able to share footage outside of a dedicated capture kit.

EDIT: Does anything think we need a new thread for this or shall we just keep to this one?

I have a code. EU version. I AM EXCITE. BELIEVE.

OAOXTMf.jpg

Can't take a screenshot of the actual menu. Not that anything works, servers and all.

I need to check if I'll be able to talk about anything, NDAs and such. Don't want to screw over the friend who got me into this...

Feels so gud around my dick gurl...

GorillaJu

Second phase finishing up in about 15 minutes (was extended 30m). God what a game. Everything I could have asked for. Cleric beast, what a fight.

Top Bottom