• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne Coming 2/6/2015 to PS4, Collector’s Edition Detailed

Jobbs

Banned
came in and saw collector's was available on amazon and preordered. now this inexplicable part of me wants to see it sell out asap. maybe to justify the fact that I've been sitting on it reloading for the past 2 days, or maybe I juts want to see the world burn.

btw, how long ago did it pop?

Servbot24

Banned
Got my preorder in just now. Though if it's available at GameStop I'll switch to there. Waiting for the delivery guy sucks. :p

Carbonox

The 'Collector's Edition' hasn't even been announced for the UK yet so they can't take pre-orders.

Oh I know but it was more a general comment about Amazon UK and their handling of games full stop. Very slow off the marker compared with its brethren. Deals are terrible/non-existent, etc. It's a shame.

I expect the same even when the UK version is announced.

Just snagged it off of Amazon. I'm not sure if I'll end up keeping it, it's kind of weak as far as collector editions go, but I don't want to miss out and regret it later.
Should just be called limited edition or something.
I would have bought a real ce if it had an amazing statue

orochi91

Waaaaaaaaaaaaay

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

More appealing.

Cinematic bullshit vs a REAL game.

The PS4 drought is almost over hurrah!!!

The Order 1886 is not cinematic bullshit. It should, however, be moved to March or April
so that its prospects aren't butchered by Bloodborne, Witcher 3, Evolve and w/e else
is releasing that month.

Wow, I just refreshed the page I have left open for two days now and saw it was available for purchase, finally. I can't even imagine the rage that would have filled me if I missed out on it.

Auctopus

Oh I know but it was more a general comment about Amazon UK and their handling of games full stop. Very slow off the marker compared with its brethren. Deals are terrible/non-existent, etc. It's a shame.

I expect the same even when the UK version is announced.

Hm, you're right there I suppose. Whatever deals they do have are usually outweighed by their increasingly bad delivery service too.

Eusis

The Order 1886 is not cinematic bullshit. It should, however, be moved to March or April
so that its prospects aren't butchered by Bloodborne, Witcher 3, Evolve and w/e else
is releasing that month.
I think it's fair to say (albit somewhat PC sounding) that the Order's design philosophy is clearly very, very different from what Bloodborne is doing and so for people like me and him Bloodborne is THAT much more interesting.

Of course, that could also mean it may appeal to sufficiently different tastes as to safely co-exist, if anything the Witcher 3 in the same period looks to be more of a major clusterfuck, and as much as I've liked the Witcher games in the past I know Bloodborne's top priority for me.

Snagged one.

6dd4bcd2add7.gif

Lucent

Was there any news on the Alpha/Beta test thing that we got emails for?

I haven't gotten an e-mail about it. I did sign up using the link though. I'm guessing we won't hear anything until around the 23rd cuz I think that's how long they said they were taking sign ups or something. I hope we get in though.

Also, I grabbed a pre-order of the CE just in case. Not sure if I'll keep it or not. The artbook doesn't look very big. Kinda hard to tell what the quality will be like.

Dsyndrome

I go to lunch and training and missed out on this whole cycle... got my CE order into Amazon though luckily. Thanks for fucking nothing, Amazon alerts.

Does Amazon only send out email notification on product availability once a day, or what? I was randomly thinking about the game and remembered that the Collector's wasn't available a few days ago. Went to Amazon. It was there. I am pleased I have it yet very annoyed I wasn't informed about it. Boo.

hew9753

I went ahead and cancelled already. I have Friday's off - no way am I waiting until 3-4pm, the time I usually receives Amazon shipments, when I can go and pick it up at a store first thing in the morning.

darknil

Ok, it's up again and just pre-ordered.

Wish they released steelbooks version for more games, but not for $20 more.

fedexpeon

Banned
Pre-ordered!
I forgot my password at work so I couldn't order it.
I was afraid I might have missed it again.
Oh boy, time to wait for: Friday, February 6, 2015 by 8pm
Don't disappoint me Amazon!

jacobeid

Banned
I have both editions pre-ordered now but I'll probably just cancel my regular order.

Edit: lol, my pre-order list is #tooGAF

Bayo 2
Smash Wii U
Bloodborne Collector's Edition
Scalebound
Zelda Wii U

and a TLG pre-order from TGS 2010.

I went ahead and cancelled already. I have Friday's off - no way am I waiting until 3-4pm, the time I usually receives Amazon shipments, when I can go and pick it up at a store first thing in the morning.
I'm keeping my Amazon preorder until I can confirm a preorder at my local GameStop. I want the game asap.

Lucent

This. I don't need a copy of Bloodborne: Crushed Box In The Mail Edition. I'd rather pick this up in a store.

Well, I received my Darks Souls CE and Dark Souls II CE in flawless condition. Must just depend on the site they package it in and stuff. Both times they were in a box that was just big enough to contain them. So I'm just gonna give them the benefit of the doubt.

Top Bottom