• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne Coming 2/6/2015 to PS4, Collector’s Edition Detailed

-Cwalat-

No Collectors edition for us in Europe?

giphy.gif

Thanks GAF for the heads up, I had signed up to be notified on Amazon but it didn't send me an email. Got my CE preorder in now.

Being a Sony user since PS1, I was actually suprised that I was leaning toward X1 for this gen. Wanted to finally play the Halo games and that new Forza Horizon looks fantastic. Bloodborne is making me think twice though. Darn you exclusives!

you have phantom dust coming trust me that game is going to be a massive orgasm, but i got both if i didn't have ps4 right now this would probably be the game that made me purchase it.

Carnby

Well, I received my Darks Souls CE and Dark Souls II CE in flawless condition. Must just depend on the site they package it in and stuff. Both times they were in a box that was just big enough to contain them. So I'm just gonna give them the benefit of the doubt.

I received my copy of Metro Redux and the case was completely crushed, and the game was loose. This is what happens when a game is shipped in a 75 cent envelope.

Replicant

Canada neither. -_- I can't even order from Amazon.com being in Canada, they won't ship video games to us. Such complete bollocks.

You shouldn't assume that. Different product has different overseas rules. And sometimes timing also affect the rules. I couldn't order "The Order 1886" and have it sent to Australia when pre-order first opened. A few days later, I could.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
You sure?

I'm in Canada [Alberta specifically] and I was able to pre-order it without an issue.
Uh, that... changed recently? Before, whenever ordering anything gaming related (including controllers), I'd be blocked as soon as I picked my Canadian shipping address, saying they couldn't ship the items to my address. This happened to tons of gaming product I tried to get that weren't available on Amazon.ca. But now it doesn't block me anymore...

...But, it charges me an obscene amount for shipping, plus an "import fee". Picking the cheapest option still resulted in a total over $100. Yeah, fuck that.

kng3025

I finally managed to preorder myself a copy of the CE on Amazon. I'm just hoping Best Buy will offer it as well so that I could take advantage of the 20% off for GC members.. Now to save up some cash and look out for a great deal on a ps4.. Can't freaking wait!

I received my copy of Metro Redux and the case was completely crushed, and the game was loose. This is what happens when a game is shipped in a 75 cent envelope.
Where the heck did you buy that from? Amazon doesn't ship games in envelopes, AFAIK.

Loakum

Banned
Quoted for posterity and smug satisfaction :p

How very childish of you. Especially due to the FACT that Batman Arkham Knight Batmobile Edition sold out in 3 hours, which made it very possible for this collector's edition to sell out fast as well. so my point still stands. Sorry to ruin your little gloat-fest.

Auctopus

Guys, guys, imagine this scenario:

What if the limited edition is exclusive to Game.co.uk in Europe? ;_;

Two years ago and I'd be right there with you fist bumpin' but my local GAME have recently been excellent. Great trade in prices, enthusiastic staff who all have interests in different genres, lots of stock, great deals. Sometimes I actually prefer them to Amazon.

dreamfall

Quoted for posterity and smug satisfaction :p

Baha.

Well, I'm just glad most of those who wanted it were able to pre-order it! And the first scare of it going up for literally an hour, phew.

But Loakum is right- it's hard to tell with certain special editions of games. So boo!

DedValve

Banned
Pre-ordered on Amazon. Don't have a PS4 yet but an artbook, cd and steel case? Fuck. Yeah.

Time to start scrounging money for a PS4.

Pre-ordered and confirmed. I figure I can hold off on buying anything else between now and February (lol).

That collector's edition will be mine.

daica_

Neo Member
did anyone see this yet? for europe

4PpwroS.jpg

includes:
game
steelbook
artbook
digital soundtrack
gothic notebook
pram trinket
quill & ink set
housed in a tin case

cant find a bigger picture of this though. the other collectors ed. with just the artbook and steelbook was also available for preorder on cdon

VertPin

4PpwroS.jpg

includes:
game
steelbook
artbook
digital soundtrack
gothic notebook
pram trinket
quill & ink set
housed in a tin case

cant find a bigger picture of this though. the other collectors ed. with just the artbook and steelbook was also available for preorder on cdon

PLEASE COME TO THE STATES.

New info coming on Nov. 20th as well...could this be coming to the states?! :D

4PpwroS.jpg

includes:
game
steelbook
artbook
digital soundtrack
gothic notebook
pram trinket
quill & ink set
housed in a tin case

holy shit thats beautiful omg

Asd202

4PpwroS.jpg

includes:
game
steelbook
artbook
digital soundtrack
gothic notebook
pram trinket
quill & ink set
housed in a tin case

Wow.

Not going to buy because I don't want creatures spoiled. I didn't even know how his game had transforming weapons before I came in this theead

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member

4PpwroS.jpg

includes:
game
steelbook
artbook
digital soundtrack
gothic notebook
pram trinket
quill & ink set
housed in a tin case

Quill and ink set. Dear god I need this.

4PpwroS.jpg

includes:
game
steelbook
artbook
digital soundtrack
gothic notebook
pram trinket
quill & ink set
housed in a tin case

No no no n no!!!!!

This and the Witcher 3 CE in one month. I can't afford all this, goddammit!

4PpwroS.jpg

includes:
game
steelbook
artbook
digital soundtrack
gothic notebook
pram trinket
quill & ink set
housed in a tin case

Yeah just give me a steelbook and I'm fine. 120 Eurobones is too much for stuff you look at once and then have it stand there useless.

Rymuth

Oh goddamit!! I preordered digitally through PSN because I was underwhelmed by the US collector's edition! Imma have to double dip now.

5amshift

Banned
Would definitely cancel Limited Edition to get that Nightmare Edition, holy fuck!
Please come stateside. If not I may have to import it anyways.

Top Bottom