• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne |Mafia OT| The Night Brims With Defiled Scum

Seeing as Johnny claimed he protected NeverForever, Freak, Pandas and Seath, and the days for Freak and Seath line up with when those two claimed roleblocked. I'd assume that those were his actual targets.

No i went with chair last night. i suspected seath becuase of the role block claim i'm so sorry.
Now can someone answer this how am i still alive?

This is a very good question. Especially if you're saying that you weren't role blocked last night. If the second RB is town, that makes sense, but it doesn't explain why scum wouldn't kill you and would instead go for someone that there was a decent chance you would protect.

Camjo, why did you hammer yesterday?

The only way I see Roy being Mensis would be if whoever they actually converted died so he claimed it in their place. Otherwise it seems odd that it would have taken so long for there to be a conversion.

Camjo-Z

Camjo, why did you hammer yesterday?

Like I said before, Vanguard would have only gained one day before getting lynched if he was lying. Maf wouldn't sacrifice themselves to lynch the doc (especially when they're down three members), and the only one who claimed conversion was roy so I figured Mensis probably wasn't a day away from victory. Vanguard pretty much had to be the real doc, so no reason to give johnny any extra time to weasel out of his predicament or let other voters get cold feet.

Honestly this is going to be hard to pinpoint someone to lynch. I think we're going to need to basically look at voting patterns and pick our best choice. I'll see if I can come up with a summary of everyone's votes today and we can use that.

roytheone

No - I chose not to shoot anyone again. Sorry for the late posting as I've been away. This means that there is definitely a healing church still active.

Well, we haven't killed the hidden partner yet, so that was already clear :) I wouldn't be surprised if they are the last surviving scum and got upgraded to full scum status yesterday.

squidyj

fuck mass claiming, that's some scummy ass bullshit.

We have no real information about roy, by not lynching him we are taking everything he says about himself for granted as well as everything every other converted player says about being converted as well.

If he's telling the truth about being converted lynching roy helps keep mensis away from their win condition while providing us information about what's been going on.

If he's lying about being converted, we need to find out sooner rather than later.

The worst case scenario from lynching is he's converted and was telling the truth about conversion being harmless, which keeps mensis away from their win condition by removing a converted player and confirms everything he was saying about conversion, allowing us to not worry about motives of other converted players.

The worst case scenario from not lynching him is he's lying and he's something else and he goes unchallenged all the way until he wins the game.

roytheone

If we think there's only 1 Healing Church and 1 Mensis, how do people feel about a mass claim?

Not a fan. If we indeed have a town role blocker running around, I rather keep them hidden.

fuck mass claiming, that's some scummy ass bullshit.

We have no real information about roy, by not lynching him we are taking everything he says about himself for granted as well as everything every other converted player says about being converted as well.

If he's telling the truth about being converted lynching roy helps keep mensis away from their win condition while providing us information about what's been going on.

If he's lying about being converted, we need to find out sooner rather than later.

The worst case scenario from lynching is he's converted and was telling the truth about conversion being harmless, which keeps mensis away from their win condition by removing a converted player and confirms everything he was saying about conversion, allowing us to not worry about motives of other converted players.

The worst case scenario from not lynching him is he's lying and he's something else and he goes unchallenged all the way until he wins the game.

What do you even think converting would do which I lied about? Joining Mensis? That would be incredibly broken.

Kalor

The problem with lynching Roy is that if he is unconverted then we learn nothing about what being converted does and lose a town player. If there is no one better to lynch by the end of the day I might vote for him but for now I'd rather not. I'm going to go over the past few days to try to find people who might stick out in retrospect.

squidyj

The problem with lynching Roy is that if he is unconverted then we learn nothing about what being converted does and lose a town player. If there is no one better to lynch by the end of the day I might vote for him but for now I'd rather not. I'm going to go over the past few days to try to find people who might stick out in retrospect.

If he's unconverted he's lying about being converted. how is that not valuable?

I dislike the policy lynching Roy based on his conversion. I was one of the people Squidy mentioned who was converted, and as Roy said, it makes a point of saying that my win condition remains unchanged, so I'm not particularly interested in pursuing a lynch to confirm something which I already know. I doubt that it would affect my flip either.

And honestly, I know cults which do recruit can be a thing in mafia, but being able to change the alignment of any player you recruit is pretty broken and incredibly bastard. I doubt it would even be allowed in a main season game.

And we don't really keep anyone away from their win condition. Wasting a day on a policy lynch gives Mensis another night to convert people, as well as bringing the Healing Church closer to their win condition.

If you want to lynch Roy, Squidy I'd like a case based on more than just his conversion.

Flame_AC

Why didn't you say you were converted earlier Crimson?

In killing those converted, we'll stave off the Mensis win, assuming they can't convert more than one per night.

We still have to find the last HC though, otherwise our ranks will get thin very quickly.

squidyj

I dislike the policy lynching Roy based on his conversion. I was one of the people Squidy mentioned who was converted, and as Roy said, it makes a point of saying that my win condition remains unchanged, so I'm not particularly interested in pursuing a lynch to confirm something which I already know. I doubt that it would affect my flip either.

And honestly, I know cults which do recruit can be a thing in mafia, but being able to change the alignment of any player you recruit is pretty broken and incredibly bastard. I doubt it would even be allowed in a main season game.

And we don't really keep anyone away from their win condition. Wasting a day on a policy lynch gives Mensis another night to convert people, as well as bringing the Healing Church closer to their win condition.

If you want to lynch Roy, Squidy I'd like a case based on more than just his conversion.

It is completely insane to think that you saying that nothing changed somehow verifies anything roy said.

squidyj

honestly the fact that the converted are closing ranks with the same exact story and somehow expecting to be believed due to numbers is in and of itself unsettling.

In killing those converted, we'll stave off the Mensis win, assuming they can't convert more than one per night.

We still have to find the last HC though, otherwise our ranks will get thin very quickly.

I revealed immediately in the gossip chat, however thought it might be helpful if Mensis didn't know if their conversion had been successful or not.

Flame_AC

Also, it's totally not suspect that the two people who are converted are saying that there's nothing wrong with them and that they shouldn't be lynched.

roytheone

You will slow Mensis getting at their win condition down, that is true, but you will not straight up stop it, they will still get closer to their win condition, albeit slower. Right now there are 11 players left, 3 of then converted and lets assume 1 mensis. They still need to convert 7 players. If you lynch a converted today, scum kills someone that isn't converted tonight and mensis converts again, that gives you 9 players left, still with 3 converted and 1 mensis. Now mensis only have 5 players left to convert, plus you have given the remaining HC and mensis players an easy day where they didn't need to do anything. I don't see how this will end up working in towns favor.

Also, it's totally not suspect that the two people who are converted are saying that there's nothing wrong with them and that they shouldn't be lynched.

The only argument for lynching me or Crimson that anyone has brought up is the fact that we may be lying about what converting does. We know from each other that that is not the case and we were speaking the truth. So why should I want to lynch Crimson if I don't read him as scum? That would make no sense. If someone that I read as scum was converted I would gladly lynch them.

Seriously, being converted also switching your alignment will make this the most broken game in gafia history. Mensis would grow way to big way to fast. Not only that, but everyone could technically just agree to not do anything, wait until everyone is converted and then everyone would win! That would be incredibly dumb. Also, me and the other converted would be absolute morons for coming forward, since the chance of one of us dying at any point is pretty damn high, and then the rest of us would be fucked. Why would we ever take that risk for practically no gain?

Anyone got any ideas as to why Freak is still alive when:

a) The jailor was Mensis, not Healing Church, so we don't know if they even have a role block
b) He spent a few days tunneling Verelios
c) HC have otherwise been going after outed power roles (Pandas, Seath)

roytheone

Looking at my notes, the people I currently suspect the most are Flame_ac, Zippedpinhead and MickD.

Flame_ac had some weird posts about not wanting to have a vig running around. He also was against the weemad lynch. Today he seems pretty set on lynching one of the converted, an easy way for scum to hide. Based on his attitude towards Mazre and JQK I doubt he is mensis, but he could be healing church.

Zippedpinhead is very low key. He doesn't have a lot to work with, the only thing that really jumps out at me is his fascination with lynching hobohodo/flame_ac at the start of the game. I also thought his bandwagon vote at the start of today while the majority is only 6 was a bit weird. However, again I don't think he is mensis thanks to his attitude towards JQK, he was pretty pro lynching him, even before it was obvious JQK was scum.

MickD is also very low key. He jumped on the ri'orius train at the very end. He was against camjo for the no vote which is a pretty easy train to hide on, and he was against the mazre vote. Today he starts with some weird role fishing towards magnum.

vote: MickD

From the other players, Camjo, magnum and Kalor are still questionmarks for me. Squidyj and crimson I lean town on. Chair and verilios I feel pretty strongly town on.

Kalor

Looking at the past days MickD is someone I can get behind. He was someone I suspected on D2 but I never went back to him. Hes only had a vote on Ri'Orius, Camjo, JQK (twice), Haly and Magnum. I get the feeling that he doesn't want to throw his vote around too much, perhaps not wanting to vote for his teammates or to arouse any suspicion. Everyone hes voted for have been relatively safe votes with the exception of Magnum.

Vote: MickD

MickD

Roy - In my opinion, a no vote on D1 is pointless so why risk a possible positive outcome for town lynch when we’re all in the same boat. This made me question Camjo, I’ve explained this probably three times so far? The very least you could do is keep up with my posts if you’re going against me <3

Someone told me to make my vote count D1 so I went with the ri'orius guy, since my (Camjo) vote was clearly getting no traction but I was trying to go against a band. Now everyone is vanilla to me other than the “converted.”

That being said I find it hilarious that I simply hint towards a vote on you previously (#1642) then you start going after me (#1649) and warning everyone to be careful of a bandwagon of 6. Is this because it’s on you? Very unlikely you would point this out unless it was on yourself.

I was the FIRST to lead vote JQK on Day whatever when “we” didn’t get him. I kept at it. So how would that look negative? Keep up son.

I asked Magnum to role claim (apparently I f’d that up with asking directly, I guess that's not allowed) because I wanted some answers? He’s a bit quiet so how in the world is that weird that I went after him when no one else is questioning him? It’s over, I retracted my vote, he convinced me with voting patterns he’s town.

Kalor - Sure I'm throwing my vote around, aren't we all after making educated guesses? The only one I didn't get behind was Mazre because I really didn't get it, maybe I wasn't present the day he posted scummy. So me voting Haly is what puts me up? I don't get it, I wasn't alone in that.

At this point I'm sick of this honestly, this is my first time playing and it's taken up more of my life than I expected and I'm barely posting! Hell, if this gains traction I'll even throw a vote on myself for good measure.

I'm going to flip town and that's all I have to say today.

If I don't I will paypal each of you a thousand dollars..

Vote: roytheone

roytheone

Roy - In my opinion, a no vote on D1 is pointless so why risk a possible positive outcome for town lynch when we’re all in the same boat. This made me question Camjo, I’ve explained this probably three times so far? The very least you could do is keep up with my posts if you’re going against me <3

Someone told me to make my vote count D1 so I went with the ri'orius guy, since my (Camjo) vote was clearly getting no traction but I was trying to go against a band. Now everyone is vanilla to me other than the “converted.”

That being said I find it hilarious that I simply hint towards a vote on you previously (#1642) then you start going after me (#1649) and warning everyone to be careful of a bandwagon of 6. Is this because it’s on you? Very unlikely you would point this out unless it was on yourself.

I was the FIRST to lead vote JQK on Day whatever when “we” didn’t get him. I kept at it. So how would that look negative? Keep up son.

I asked Magnum to role claim (apparently I f’d that up with asking directly, I guess that's not allowed) because I wanted some answers? He’s a bit quiet so how in the world is that weird that I went after him when no one else is questioning him? It’s over, I retracted my vote, he convinced me with voting patterns he’s town.

Kalor - Sure I'm throwing my vote around, aren't we all after making educated guesses? The only one I didn't get behind was Mazre because I really didn't get it, maybe I wasn't present the day he posted scummy. So me voting Haly is what puts me up? I don't get it, I wasn't alone in that.

At this point I'm sick of this honestly, this is my first time playing and it's taken up more of my life than I expected and I'm barely posting! Hell, if this gains traction I'll even throw a vote on myself for good measure.

I'm going to flip town and that's all I have to say today.

If I don't I will paypal each of you a thousand dollars..

Vote: roytheone

I am sorry you don't have fun, but people finding you suspicions is part of the game, if you like it or not. But me warning against a turbo only because it's on me is a bunch of nonsense. Yesterday I warned people about a turbo against JQK while not everyone had posted yet. Two days in a row of no conversation would be very bad for town. We don't have any strong leads right now towards scum, so there need to be discussion to help with that. The "attack" on you also had nothing to do with you saying that you maybe would vote on me, you directly asked for someone to role claim and I find that scummy.

Flame_AC

One of the reasons for lynching one of the converted, specifically Roy, as I said above is the suddenness of his claim on healing.

Sure this was all debunked and discussed in a gossip chat between Crimson, Roy, and some other person (Squidy?), but I still don't like how, on the day when we kind of ran out of clear targets and had already previously discussed killing converted Mensis that he claims he was healed to try and not be lynched.

If we take for granted that being converted doesn't actually change one's alignment, then it is certainly possible for scum to have been converted, right? Also, there's no knowing that people inside of the gossip chat are scum or town, right? (Haven't played with a gossip chat in a long time.)

roytheone

One of the reasons for lynching one of the converted, specifically Roy, as I said above is the suddenness of his claim on healing.

Sure this was all debunked and discussed in a gossip chat between Crimson, Roy, and some other person (Squidy?), but I still don't like how, on the day when we kind of ran out of clear targets and had already previously discussed killing converted Mensis that he claims he was healed to try and not be lynched.

If we take for granted that being converted doesn't actually change one's alignment, then it is certainly possible for scum to have been converted, right? Also, there's no knowing that people inside of the gossip chat are scum or town, right? (Haven't played with a gossip chat in a long time.)

It was not to try and not be lynched, like I already said it was to try and confuse mensis, maybe even get them to waste points on me again. It was also to see if someone would jump on me to try and get an easy mislynch, which you definitely did. I asked everyone in the chat if they agreed with the idea before deciding to do it (yes, that includes squidyj, he said that he was ok with the plan and only back paddled later saying he lied about thinking it was a good idea ).

Flame_AC

It was not to try and not be lynched, like I already said it was to try and confuse mensis, maybe even get them to waste points on me again. It was also to see if someone would jump on me to try and get an easy mislynch, which you definitely did. I asked everyone in the chat if they agreed with the idea before deciding to do it (yes, that includes squidyj, he said that he was ok with the plan and only back paddled later saying he lied about thinking it was a good idea ).

I mean, sure I voted/unvoted for you for the reason I mentioned and following Squidy as he asked. Though remember too that Zipped and Camjo jumped on as well.

Why do you think Squidy decided to completely backpedal on this concocted plan?

roytheone

I mean, sure I voted/unvoted for you for the reason I mentioned and following Squidy as he asked. Though remember too that Zipped and Camjo jumped on as well.

Why do you think Squidy decided to completely backpedal on this concocted plan?

Yes, I am aware Zipped jumped on the bandwagon by literally saying: "I am jumping on the bandwagon!" and then disappearing. Also very scummy. It is interesting that out of the 4 people currently voting for me (you are not officially voting for me, but since I assume the only reason for that is to avoid turbo I am going to consider it a vote), all 3 of my top healing church suspects are in there.

And While Camjo voted for me originally, he did jumped off it. I would expect scum to stay on it longer to see if it still will gain steam.

I'm so sorry, I wrote up a huge post last night and forgot to actually send it. I have it saved on my computer at home - if we can wait on turboing for 5 hours I'll post it. I'd like for us to wait so we can discuss it.

If we do end up turboing in the next 5 hours you have my blessing on the following players:

Healing church:
Mickd
zippedpinhead

Mensis:
Crimsonfist
Magnumboy20xx

I believe only one of the listed healing church members are actually healing church... Sorry to whichever one of you is a townie. You'll see my hooooge post later.

Camjo-Z

I'm so sorry, I wrote up a huge post last night and forgot to actually send it. I have it saved on my computer at home - if we can wait on turboing for 5 hours I'll post it. I'd like for us to wait so we can discuss it.

Sure thing, pal... right after we discuss YOU!

I may have figured something out y'all. I think nudull was pretty clear about who they checked.

Squid seems to be town, as far as I'm concerned. weemadarthur, I'm leaning towards town, though I admit I've had some early doubts. Camjo? Ehhhhh.

As for scum? Kristoffer, Chair and Seath I've mentioned already. All three of them have displayed some level of suspicious behavior, and I'm not about to let go just yet.

Of the people on this list, squidy is the only one Nudull takes a hard stance on. They also tell squidy "you have no reason to fear me" on D3 when squidy votes them, so I'm thinking he was checked N1 and found to be town.

Chair clearly wants to make enemies with me, even now, and I'm sure there's more going on with that than just poking the inactives and newbies.

It's also awfully convenient that he would choose me as the target, out of all the others that went after Verelios so far (as per his stated reason).

Nudull defends weemad somewhat on D3, and it's possible that they checked them and got a town result, but considering wee was on Nudull's "townish" list on D2 it seems more likely that they would check someone on their "scummy" list. Of those players, only Freakchair is directly confronted and hinted at. And remember, so far, every non-town player we've seen has had some sort of special ability.

Mazre: Double Mensis Points
johnnyquicknives: Roleblocking
Verelios: Searching ability + Double Kill
Weemad/Worthy: Temporary investigative immunity + unblockable bonus kill
Ri'Orious: Something time-sensitive

The hidden partner probably doesn't have an ability until they're activated since they get the extra kill then, and I think it's pretty unlikely that maf would have 4 roles that can perform bonus night kills, but Mensis surely has another player or two throwing their ability around. If Mensis needs to make sure that everyone alive is converted, isn't it possible that they could have a killing role to speed things along?

That all said, the one problem with this theory is that Freakinchair claims he was roleblocked on N2, and johnny claimed he visited Freakin that night... but I'm doubting that now. Why would johnny use his roleblock on him? Freakin's stated targets for potential kills that night were Mazre, Verelios, and nudull - and Mazre died in the lynching. Why block someone who will simply further your win condition by killing off non-Mensis players?

VOTE: Freakinchair

Camjo. I have a perfect voting record against both enemy factions even on the day where a townie was killed. I don't know why they blocked me on night 2... Could be just as easy a reason as to sow discord and allow me to continue on my nudull hate train. It's also possible that Johnny didn't visit me on night 2 and it was the town role blocker (if he exists). I've shot two townies, why wouldn't they keep me alive? If I was scum do you really think I would've stopped shooting people two nights in a row?

I'm pretty sure that you are town - you'll see in my later post - but attacking me makes you seem scummy as hell.

Please also know that I lead the voting against almost all of the healing church scum and turned the tide on Mensis. You already know my targets - wait until I get home to hear more or choose one of them.

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
Just caught up, and I agree with the mickd Lynch. To me, the most important information is vote history and as I have already stated, mickd's record is sketchy.

vote:Mickd

squidyj

Vote: MagnumBoy20xx

Soooooooo.. fuck it, fuck all of it, he's one of the ones in the chat that claims to have been converted. He's the one who I was trying to preempt earlier, and he's never voted, not once, against mensis that I can see. Not a single vote of his has fallen on a mensis member. I should also add that with 2 mensis down, the timing of his conversion is concerning as I find it somewhat difficult to believe mensis has that much conversion power left to just chain conversions for days.

Therefore if he's telling the truth we have all the same information about the converted as we get from roy while if he's lying he's more likely to be a mensis member hiding amongst the 'converted'.

Camjo-Z

Camjo. I have a perfect voting record against both enemy factions even on the day where a townie was killed... I've shot two townies, why wouldn't they keep me alive? If I was scum do you really think I would've stopped shooting people two nights in a row?

I'm pretty sure that you are town - you'll see in my later post - but attacking me makes you seem scummy as hell.

If we consider Kris an enemy faction (and ignore the fact that I was only voting him to get a no lynch...) I too have a perfect voting record! Also, I'm not really concerned whether I look scummy as hell. The only person that should be above suspicion right now is the doc, I'm trying to find any leads I can.

As for you not constantly shooting, I imagine you have some sort of cooldown or limited number of shots since double kills every night + bonus maf kills and other assorted gimmicks could end the game pretty quickly. You didn't shoot anyone today, but that's not surprising either as it would have looked pretty weird for you to be thinning the ranks with no obvious Mensis or maf targets regardless of your alignment.

Soooooooo.. fuck it, fuck all of it, he's one of the ones in the chat that claims to have been converted. He's the one who I was trying to preempt earlier, and he's never voted, not once, against mensis that I can see. Not a single vote of his has fallen on a mensis member. I should also add that with 2 mensis down, the timing of his conversion is concerning as I find it somewhat difficult to believe mensis has that much conversion power left to just chain conversions for days.

Therefore if he's telling the truth we have all the same information about the converted as we get from roy while if he's lying he's more likely to be a mensis member hiding amongst the 'converted'.

Did MagnumBoy claim he was converted before or after johnny was lynched?

If we consider Kris an enemy faction (and ignore the fact that I was only voting him to get a no lynch...) I too have a perfect voting record! Also, I'm not really concerned whether I look scummy as hell. The only person that should be above suspicion right now is the doc, I'm trying to find any leads I can.

As for you not constantly shooting, I imagine you have some sort of cooldown or limited number of shots since double kills every night + bonus maf kills and other assorted gimmicks could end the game pretty quickly. You didn't shoot anyone today, but that's not surprising either as it would have looked pretty weird for you to be thinning the ranks with no obvious Mensis or maf targets regardless of your alignment.

I have unlimited shots. Yes, you almost have a perfect record but I still can't trust you completely. There is a small chance that you are healing church based on the day 4 and day 1 vote. It's unlikely but the chance is there. I do know for sure who are town 100% unless there is a supreme deep cover scum - it's all in my post later. The four I named are much much better targets though. You'll see why in a few hours.

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member

I looked back at the record, and you're right. I could have sworn that I voted for mazre...but the vote count says that I didn't vote at all. If lynching me let's you the information you need to get off of Roy and listen to crimson, then do it. Lynch me. I'll make the necessary sacrifice.

I will just say this though squidy, you have disappointed me this game. You didn't post at all in the gossip chat, blew off every post I made to try to get things settled in the chat thread, revealed the chat thread instead, and just overall just made this game no fun for me. When I agreed to invite you to the chat, it was because I thought you were town and could help be more active in the fame. Instead, all I got was 11 one sentence posts and a lot of profanity directed towards me. Normally language doesn't bother me, I like to let people say whatever they want, but when it seems like every post that someone makes that is directed towards you uses those words with what seems to be vivid anger it get old and tiring really fast.

Tl;dr sure. Lynch me. Just be sure to actually listen to Roy and crimson next day phase.

squidyj

...... profanity directed at you? I'm looking over these posts and I don't see any profanity directed towards you.

this whole post is really weird.

Kalor

I don't know how I feel about two people taking the "Come on, lynch me" stance. The last person who did that was Verelios and they turned out to be scum.

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
...... profanity directed at you? I'm looking over these posts and I don't see any profanity directed towards you.

this whole post is really weird.

I think someone might do something real fucking stupid so I'm going to preempt that shit.
The information I was talking about earlier was this.

I have been invited to a gossip chat, it happened a few nights ago.
The other night roy was invited to our gossip group.
That night the gossip was converted.
Last night another member of the gossip group was converted.
Roy worked up a scheme to claim that he was healed and that I or another member would pretend to be converted while the gossip would pretend to have not been converted for the sake of 'confusing mensis'

Names are withheld, hopefully I'm protecting the innocent with that.

I was talking about those posts.

Fine then, full claim, since everyone in the chat is known now, and Squidy's comments made it obvious anyway, no reason not to.

I'm the Chapel Samaritan, every day I can invite someone to the Oedon Chapel, up to four people. Dead players can't be replaced. Day 1 Rynam invited Magnum, day 2 I invited Palmer, day 3 I invited Squidy, day 4 I invited Roy.

Aside from planning that gambit, we haven't really gotten much use out of it.

I also believe that the chapel is tied to the insight mechanic mentioned in Ri's flip, since there was a mention in my role PM about it possibly magnifying the powers of others outside of my knowledge.

I have unlimited shots.

This sounds unlikely, and I find it sort of convenient that we've had only one night of two kills, and scum happen to have a one time multi kill under certain circumstances. I think you should take a shot tonight, I'd like proof that you actually can.

On Squidy's point, Palmer asked for reads in the gossip on various people, and Magnum was kind of evasive on Johnny. Not sure how numbers would work out, but considering that, if we take Johnny's targets at face value, none of Me, Roy or Magnum were ever jailed, I can see where Squidy's coming from. And of course, Mensis would have to claim converted at some point, otherwise they'd be caught by process of elimination.

I don't know how I feel about two people taking the "Come on, lynch me" stance. The last person who did that was Verelios and they turned out to be scum.

Also this, feigning frustration seems a fairly common scum play. I haven't gone over MickD in depth yet, although I've been meaning to. But his response to the accusations doesn't fill me with confidence.

roytheone

Camjo, I seriously doubt Freakingchair is scum. Look at kristoffer's pm:

Welcome, Kristoffer. The Blood tells me that you are The Moon Presence. You are aligned with yourself. (That means you are neutral)

You are a being of immense power. And you are being hunted.

These players would like to kill you:
[REDACTED]
The Workshop Hunter, Verelios, would like to kill you in the name of the Healing Church.

They don’t know who you are, but you know who they are. If you contribute to one of these players being lynched by the town, then you will meet your win condition and exit the game. However:

If you are killed by [REDACTED], or in a town lynch, then no deaths or recruitment will happen for the School of Mensis or the Healing Church during the next night.
If you are recruited by the School of Mensis, they will gain an extra one-time ability to immediately convert a player.
If you are killed by the Healing Church, then they will receive a double kill during the next night.

Additionally, as you are a being who existed beyond human comprehension, you are not able to reveal the true nature of your role to the townspeople, nor the alignments or role names of those who hunt you (this includes the existence of a third faction beyond the Church and the townspeople). But that shouldn’t pose much of a problem for one as majestic as you, should it?

Tonight, the Hunt Begins

There is a redacted that could directly kill kristoffer, which would give town a bonus. That makes me assume that the redacted is a town killing role, and chair is the only one that we know off, unless you count FEP but since kristoffer didn't had a night action he could never be killed by him. That makes me pretty convinced chair is town.

And for your question: Magnum claimed he got converted last night, so after JQK got lynched.

I wouldn't be against a magnum vote. While he isn't my top scum suspect, he is someone I am still unclear about and not read as town.

Camjo-Z

There is a redacted that could directly kill kristoffer, which would give town a bonus. That makes me assume that the redacted is a town killing role, and chair is the only one that we know off, unless you count FEP but since kristoffer didn't had a night action he could never be killed by him. That makes me pretty convinced chair is town.

And for your question: Magnum claimed he got converted last night, so after JQK got lynched.

I wouldn't be against a magnum vote. While he isn't my top scum suspect, he is someone I am still unclear about and not read as town.

Hm, I totally missed that part about the redacted player. Yeah, freakinchair has to be town. Still raises the question of who exactly nudull investigated N2 though... maybe it really was weemad.

UNVOTE

As for Magnum... let me get this straight.

- The only people who've been converted are conveniently all in the gossip chat and will vouch for each other
- Magnum is supposedly converted just as another Mensis player dies
- Based on the role PMs, it doesn't seem like Mensis necessarily has to be alive to win as long as converted players are the last ones alive
- Magnum is suddenly willing to sacrifice himself if only people will listen to the converted gossip chat players tomorrow and not lynch one of them

Either Magnum is Mensis, or someone else in the gossip chat is.

MickD

Said I wouldn't post again today but why this has me scratching my head.

The ones against me currently need to be watched heavily. All their posts have been aligned together if you read them. They're always protecting one another in a way. They talk about one another negatively but never vote on each other. I guess I pryed too much into them and it's going to cost town a player. I swear it. You'll see. I'm saying this because one of them has to be in the Mafia if not all.

I'll totally die in the name of g'd' town for you guys to see that those are the three you need to focus on. Remember why would they give a new player a role other than town? Also I would look into freak's post about the possible left memebers of healing church. I'm the non church. I'm not mensis and I personally believe there's only been one left.

So town - should I vote for myself to take one for the team to show you what's what? It's got to be in one of those three.

Top Bottom