• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne release date moves to March 2015

I feel like Bloodborne had a better chance of competing with other titles in February. If it was strictly a timing move I'd rather have seen then push back The Order. But if the game just needed more time what can you do?

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Probably for the best. Releasing this in the same moth with The Order always struck me as odd. To a casual observer, the two games could look similar.

Should have delayed The Order instead.
They already did so it gets extra polish, why delay it more if it's ready.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
on my birthday? how nice of Sony

Mortemis

Banned
WBSSOz8.gif

Squire

Banned
I'm hoping that this week if no other will be the week people realize games they want being delayed really is nothing but good.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
At least one more month before I have to worry about whether or not to get a ps4 then

MavFan619

Banned
Should have delayed The Order instead.
In this case it seems they want to polish Bloodborne up based on the Alpha. Aside from not seeing a new Demo for the Order in a while who's to say it's not ready for Feb where Bloodborne needs more time? Which from the blog post it seems a little more time. It's just a month either way.

MightyKAC

Welp, I guess if you're gonna announce a delay on your game for polishing and quality control reasons then RIGHT NOW would be the time to do it.....

Femto.

Man this really bums me out, the original release date would have left me a month to play it before Spring semester starts.

At least they aren't rushing it out, good on From and Sony for giving them the breathing room.

vesvci

Banned
A month delay? Not bad. As long as it helps to ensure a solid product.

No more Driveclub and Halo:MCC launches please.

Lernaean

Banned
Whatever it takes in order to deliver it as polished as possible, and this is my opinion on all delays, always.
Pretty bad for Sony though. My PS4 will collect one more month's worth of dust.

JediLink

This is really of little consequence to me anyway since I probably won't have a PS4 for ages still. I'm glad that they're going to take the extra time to polish it.

Top Bottom