• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodbourne & TLOU: Remastered are $12.89 @ Amazon.com

Hesemonni

Banned
iZyH6rL.png

KDC720

I don't even own a PS4, but I might pick these up anyway on the off chance I get one in the near future. The price is just too good.

Atlas157

Great prices for amazing games.

Though I still wonder why people still spell "Bloodbourne" instead of the correct way of spelling it.

Zach

I guess I'll give Bloodborne a shot. Thanks, OP!

(And The Last of Us: Remastered is a no-brainer for anyone on the fence. Great game.)

BigMack

Thanks for the tip. Finally gonna play TLoU.

Kinda wanna try Bloodborne but I really didnt enjoy DS1 or LotF so its probably not for me.

Damn I traded this game twice and I feel like buying it a 3rd time XD
I have been holding out for a retail complete edition with the DLC or a Neo re-release.

If you didn't get Bloodborne because it was too expensive, there has never been a game worth this much more than its sale price. Ever.

The only question you should be asking yourself is whether to stop what you're doing to get it, or get it once you get home.

The End

the bloodborne + dlc physical copy was a limited edition thing, right?

I'd double dip if it included DLC, otherwise there's no point

Garlador

the bloodborne + dlc physical copy was a limited edition thing, right?

I'd double dip if it included DLC, otherwise there's no point

It came out in other territories, I believe, just not the Americas.

If you own a PS4, these are mandatory games. Don't think, just buy.
*sigh* PS4 owner without Bloodborne. The challenge has been intimidating me too much.

... Need to get DOOM as well.

I'm a bad gamer. Very bad.

jackal27

Banned
My backlog hasn't slowed down, but it looks like it's finally time for me to jump on Bloodbourne!

I don't know anything about this game other than the fact that it's Souls-like! I'm goin in blind!

I want The Last of Us really bad too, but man... My backlog is sooooo huge right now and I know I won't get to play it for a while. My wife would probably love it though, especially wth Halloween coming up... Is it really that good?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
If this offer is coming to amazon.de i'll be there day 1.

Audioboxer

TLoU at 60FPS is fucking amazing. Totally worth a replay as well even if you had the PS3 version. Soo good.

And well, Bloodborne is Bloodborne. Amazing.

Memento

I wonder what are the numbers for these games currently.

TLOU is probably at ~11 million (~8 million PS3 version and ~3 million PS4 remaster) and Bloodborne is probably sitting at 3+ million, right?

manfestival

This sales should not matter at all...

Because everyone should already own this games.

EVERYONE!!
I don't own tlou but I own bb. I am thinking about getting this game but I might just wait for a price drop since I am currently playingredients uc4 multiplayer

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Really tempted to get these since I plan to buy a Neo. I have never bought games for a console I didn't own before. Dumb idea?

Top Bottom