• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodbourne & TLOU: Remastered are $12.89 @ Amazon.com

Justinh

Good look, OP. Thanks for the heads up.

Unfortunately for me, though, I have no motivation to play The Last of Us again, even the remastered version and I bought Bloodborne twice right after I ordered my PS4 (physical and digital). Those seem like great deals though.

injurai

Banned
If I had to guess, Sony is trying to clear stock to push out new copies of both which have a more recent build. Specifically a Neo build patch that will allow for the titles to take advantage of improved graphics.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
If I had to guess, Sony is trying to clear stock to push out new copies of both which have a more recent build. Specifically a Neo build patch that will allow for the titles to take advantage of improved graphics.

Damn you making me rethink buying these.

Bloodbourne bought. I've never really tried a souls type of game before. With all the praise it gets, hopefully it's something I can come to grips with. Can't go wrong at that price though.

Thanks for the heads up OP.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
The Last of Us is one of two games I've rated 10/10, buy it, buy it now!

Klotera

TLOU seems to be out on Amazon. Picked up Bloodbourne. Never played it or any Souls game, so this is probably the right price to find out if I like that style.

Garlador

You guys broke me.

I finally caved and got both DOOM for $20 and Bloodborne for $11.95 (bless you warehouse deals!).

Sonson21

Banned
Went ahead and ordered Bloodborne. I never jumped on the BB hype train when it came out, but at that price even if I don't like it, I'm not losing anything.

Chuy

Would be all over Bloodborne if I wasn't broke at the moment. That's a damn good price

Yeah but shipping is 6 dollars. As opposed to free with Amazon
Price match is a thing. Just go to Walmart and ask to do a price match with Walmart.com or any store that price matches Walmart or Amazon.

timmyp53

Is Canadian dollar really that weak? Always see complaining every time a sales or price is mentioned on gaf.

Kieli

Is Canadian dollar really that weak? Always see complaining every time a sales or price is mentioned on gaf.

Yes, our currency is currently 70 US cents to 1 CAD dollar. That translates to roughly 143% more buying power, at the very minimum.

Why at the very minimum? Because our items are, corrected for exchange rate, still more expensive than your items. For salaries, no correction is even needed. We earn less in raw CAD dollars than raw US dollars....

So we earn less, and things cost more, and our dollar is shit.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Even aside from the exchange rate it's gonna be more to ship from Amazon.com to Canada.

And another way to look at it is that Amazon.ca rarely discounts anything to this extent, even in our relative currency.

The two best games on PS4.

That price for Bloodborne in particular is a steal.

So good in fact, you could almost say....wait for it....wait for it....

Bloodborne got robbed

Bloodborne cracked my top 5. I couldn't keep my mind off that game while I was playing it. And since then I've started playing all the other Souls games I missed. That game is special.

I wonder what are the numbers for these games currently.

TLOU is probably at ~11 million (~8 million PS3 version and ~3 million PS4 remaster) and Bloodborne is probably sitting at 3+ million, right?

Remastered is probably higher.

I'm surprised we haven't gotten updated sales data for the game.

XJF

Picked up Bloodborne, thanks! Also saw Skylanders Trap Team Starter Pack at the same price so I got that too.

Top Bottom