• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bobby Jindal: President Obama Created Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sianos

obama: "all according to keikaku"

translator's note: keikaku means "let's dispel with the notion that barrack obama does not know what he's doing - because he knows exactly what he's doing"

Grym

I have heard Obama created slavery too.

timothy-egan.jpg

massoluk

Banned
Bull fuckings shits, you rightwingers welcomed Trump with opened arms for the last 8 years. Don't fucking deny it and pass it on to Obama.

ExVicis

I have heard Obama created slavery too.
If Black People hadn't made themselves so enslavable we wouldn't have been tempted to purchase and base a whole region of America's economy on them! It's their fault!
/s

I wonder if Jindal ever has an extramarital affair he'll blame his wife for creating a situation that allowed it.

Republicans themselves created Trump. And who the hell is Bobby Jindal to talk after his policies and leadership did absolutely historic damage to Louisiana's economy, to the point that they have to consider shutting down things like college football, hospitals, etc?

Ovid

Middle-class incomes are stagnant, and radical Islam is on the march across the Middle East.
I stopped reading after this.

George W. Bush created the problems in the Middle East which ultimately lead to the Arab Spring which lead to the current power vacuum.

The financial crisis happened under George W. Bush's watch too. Middle class incomes were stagnant prior to the crisis. The recession and slow recovery made it worse.

What about GOP representatives in Congress being assholes and blocking legislation making it hard for anything to pass?

Sorry Jindal, you're wrong.

diffusionx

Gold Member
Bobby Jindal might be the worst governor in Louisiana's history, and that's saying something. He made New Jersey look like a model of well-run state government.

Kathian

Banned
More and more I wonder if losing that White man who held so much power but sold himself as 'man of the people' has meant the lies told to many White communities on opportunity and share of wealth has collapsed.

The GOPs lies have collapsed; 2008 showed money doesnt go to the deserving men and they've lost their big advert - a white man. Didn't help going in with the Bush VS Clinton strategy. George Bush started it (note; Trump attacking him with public support) but Obama finished it.

The fact that there's been a Congress working for eight years for its own ego and not its constituents has not helped maintain the lie.

The American White Middle Class are waking up to their lack of resources/opportunity and power. They've just realised their Working Class.

Burai

shitonmychest57
This is exactly it. Multiple articles have run with it, but the GOP and Fox have crafted a base that is taught to distrust almost everyone, that nothing is a fact, to never listen to the media and go with your gut.

Trump simply took that training and is running with it, and using it to turn their base against the establishment.

In a way, it's amusing seeing them trying to struggle against the same tactics they've been using against the left for years now.

o0XC4iB.png

"I've made a huge mistake."

Ithil

So ironically they are still doing the exact same thing that actually created Trump, which is "blame Obama for all the evils of the world and rile up as much phobias as you can over it".

riotous

Banned
I'm so tired of the combination of persecution complex and complete lack of taking responsibility for things that comes from certain American conservatives.

Crosseyes

Banned
Yeah you know what the real problem with the drone strikes were? They're not killing enough people in the middle east! Luckily the GOP has the answer to that...

dabig2

Ah, good ol Bobby Jindal. One of the worst governors in the country, who was basically worse than a natural disaster to his state, is now appearing before us as some sort of mature voice in the room telling us what the problem is and how to fix it.

Fuck you Bob.

"Middle-class incomes are stagnant"

Fuck you Booby Jindal. You run your state directly into the shitter and you have the balls to call out the President for stagnant wages?

Well, he's right, in the GOP distorted reality.

Because when he says "Obama", he means the version of Obama that the GOP has force-fed their electorate for 8 years: the secret Muslim, secret communist, born in Kenya, law-breaking dictator who likes to nuke his own country's cities for fun.

So yes, because the GOP has convinced their base that Obama is this great evil, "Obama" is to blame for Trump.

In a nutshell: Obama makes people racist and crazy. Crazy, racist people like Trump.

Yeah, GOP logic.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
It's funny because among this sea of lies, half-truths, distortions and plain nonsense, there is one tiny glimmer of truth; it does seem like the pendulum swings quite strongly in American politics.

But of course that's about it, the rest of that rant is pathetic and stupid. Blaming Obama for Trump is as asinine as it gets. Trump not only existed long before Obama, but he is the embodiment of unchallenged, unchecked Republican ideology taken to its logical, final conclusion.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Please fuck off Bobby. Like seriously. Don't be salty you couldn't fuck with the entire nation like you did here in La.
Yeah this. Apparently LA is literally broke, post-secondary institutions won't be able to finish the year à la Kansas(meaning gasp...local top football prospects are leaving) and public hospitals may have to deny service. And Jondal who just left office, inherited a surplus. He's Chris Christe on speed.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
It's funny, because the extreme views of Trump are pretty much a caricature of the policies of the Republican party in the last decade. Establishment Republicans are some of the most delusional people in America.

Tesseract

Banned
maybe it's because I'm a feynman man, I also want to leader who bullies, ridicules, who speaks simple, no teleprompter or scripts. no political correctness.

That said, Bobby jindal ... Lol

Quixzlizx

I would've figured Jindal to be more of a Rubio man. Spouting debunked conservative talking points that should only appeal to the rich while being generally useless.

Yeah this. Apparently LA is literally broke, post-secondary institutions won't be able to finish the year à la Kansas(meaning gasp...local top football prospects are leaving) and public hospitals may have to deny service. And Jondal who just left office, inherited a surplus. He's Chris Christe on speed.

I fully believe LSU (where I attend) will be funded solely due to the love of football down here, but the idea that my college would close April 30th and I get an incomplete in all my classes is terrifying, and everyone down here wants to blame Edwards for the budget issue when he's been in office three months. Utterly fucking ridiculous.

He seriously go "thanks Obama" for Trump. Does the Republican Party have any accountability? The party is a complete joke, complete with in fighting and insane people with insane ideas. That's why Trump is where he is at now.

RPGCrazied

Donald Trump has said those numbers are a lie at least once during a debate. It's probably more than that, but that's all I can remember.

So...

He said its like 35%, maybe closer to 50%.

The guy is a giant tool, and anyone supporting him I truly feel sorry for.

BadAss2961

Republicans have no one but themselves to blame. They created the un-American Muslim antichrist view of Obama. Then they screwed up by entertaining Trump to begin with. He was considered a joke candidate with a no better chance of winning than someone like Ben Carson, the current 'black friend' that's down and hates Obama but will never be the nominee for obvious reasons... No one ever took him seriously or saw this coming. Otherwise, they would've squashed him before he got this momentum.

They've let the loons take over the party to the point that a Donald could come in and shit on everybody. It's like if democrats went batshit years from now to the point that a Kanye could really win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom