• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Booze over weed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DownLikeBCPowder said:
You should try Kratom if you like Oxycodone for the effects you listed.

First I've heard of Kratom. I've done some reading, sounds ideal but looks like it's illegal in my country though. Hrmmmpf.

njean777

Not a Jellyfish said:
Weed >>>>> Booze. Hands down, no questions asked.

I have never had a shitty night smoking but have had many shitty nights drinking.

Also to someone who said weed smells like crap, it means you aren't smoking good weed. :lol

when your not outside or in a room with no windows all weed smells like crap

wormstrangler said:
First I've heard of Kratom. I've done some reading, sounds ideal but looks like it's illegal in my country though. Hrmmmpf.

Really? Where are you?

I find it to be a pretty amazing plant. Really amazing.

batbeg

Booze > Weed

Weed makes me mind-numbingly depressed for days. I still feel like shit even though I last smoked on Thursday.

Shaka

blame space said:
depends on whether or not I want to socialize with a group.

http://www.fotoshack.us/fotos/182831268165551765.png[IMG][/QUOTE]
:lol Holy shit, fucking awesome. That's happened to me a fair bit.
For me weed>booze sometimes when I feel like chilling. Only with friends though because I find it next to impossible to form sentences when I'm high. And booze>weed on those nights you just want to get wild!

Booze>>>>>>>>weed.

use to smoke weed but that shit got boring. most of the time when im hanging out at a party the drinkers are way more fun to be around with then the stoner group.

then again its all about the people though......dumb stoners being stuck on stupid or FUBAR drunks throwing up all over the place.

ohhh yeah, you cant play beer pong with weed!!

Weed no doubt. The stuff I enjoy the most in life (music/film/video games/food) are for the most part more interesting while high. Booze is a lot of fun though.

Booze = good
Weed = king of kings

weed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>booze

I like to drink. I'll admit that. But weed is on a whole 'nother level that booze can't even get close to

Weed > Booze.

Booze does almost nothing for me. I mean nothing. I really don't find it enjoyable unless I'm pretty much drunk, and yet getting drunk involves hangovers, misremembering things, etc. Meh. True story, in fact: I'm on like my 7th beer tonight and I'm still sober. It's just lame. Doesn't enhance gaming, doesn't enhance sex. About the best thing booze has going for it is its capacity for "social lubrication."

On the other hand, the effects of weed are going to be different for a lot of people, but I'm of the variety who finds the experience one in which the "volume" gets turned up when I smoke, not the other way around. I think better, I game better, my entire perspective changes, I think, for the better; it's just a more "spiritual" experience when handled in the right way.

I do not recommend burning out every day - hence the term "burnout" - but that joint once or twice a month (or week, even) is one of the real fruits of existence, imo.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Since I live in a dorm on campus, it's booze over weed for me. Though I'd like to smoke once and a while, getting caught underage drinking is a slap on the wrist compared to getting caught with weed (insta-probation).

Also, third option = Hookah. Much cheaper, totally legal, and actually fun to share. I discovered the joy of smoking mango-flavored tobacco out of a half-decent hookah last semester and now I hit that shit every weekend.

batbeg

I hate the hookah. I don't understand the point of it; there's no hit of anything, it's just a flavored taste. I just pull out my cigarettes when my friends hit up the hookah.

batbeg said:
I hate the hookah. I don't understand the point of it; there's no hit of anything, it's just a flavored taste. I just pull out my cigarettes when my friends hit up the hookah.

Hookah and cigarettes are both stupid if you're sober.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
njean777 said:
when your not outside or in a room with no windows all weed smells like crap

No my friend, it does not all smell like crap. :lol Have had weed that smells of rich pine and out doorsiness and then strains that smell of fruit and different berries even when smoked.

Salazar

Solaros said:
They each have their places.

2vi05g5.jpg

Bullseye.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
GRAVITY%20BONG%20%231%20&%20%232.jpg

Anyone got any tips to using these, when i tried it i was out the game for hours hanging over a trash can looking at my own puke feeling like a big sandman while the sand was falling away from bellow me :lol

I take it they gravity bongs are for the experenced smokers any tips ?

Jtones

Banned
D23 said:
i like to get drunk first.. then weed after.

but if i can only choose one, it would be weed.

Same here.

Also, that comic is so accurate for me :D I'd rather smoke alone. Except when I'm drunk.

Kentpaul said:
GRAVITY%20BONG%20%231%20&%20%232.jpg

Anyone got any tips to using these, when i tried it i was out the game for hours hanging over a trash can looking at my own puke feeling like a big sandman while the sand was falling away from bellow me :lol

I take it they gravity bongs are for the experenced smokers any tips ?

First time I got high was with one of those. It was fun. I still use that as my main.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom