• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition rated for PS4, Xbox One, and PC in Korea.

Redshirt

Banned
It's been out on PC a while unless it's a remaster? Those links you posted aren't working for me.

kZcIe7L.jpg

Pallas

Not working for me either, I get an error message in Korean. I remember having this on the Xbox 360, exact same art cover too.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
I'd be happy if this happened as BL1 was actually my favorite of the 3. I loved the MadMax feel.

The only knock was the lack of fast travel in the DLC areas.

thelastword

Banned
When they made the borderlands collection, they did not include Borderlands 1, I complained about it and up till this day I never understood why....At least they are rectifying that issue now.....It was about time, Borderlands 1 was awesome.....

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
BL1 was my favorite game in the series, and the DLC was a lot of fun. I'd definitely be down to triple-dip if this is a remaster.

MMaRsu

Banned
When they made the borderlands collection, they did not include Borderlands 1, I complained about it and up till this day I never understood why....At least they are rectifying that issue now.....It was about time, Borderlands 1 was awesome.....

They wanted to sell it to you seperately at 45 dollars, thats why.

And.now you are going to reward them?

They didn't add some of the coolest elements(PhysX libraries) to the BL2 release, I have no interest in another release of this game on consoles. More power to those that do though.

Last edited:

thelastword

Banned
They wanted to sell it to you seperately at 45 dollars, thats why.

And.now you are going to reward them?
It's going to be $45, wow, that's a lot....thought $29.99 at max and $19.99 at min even better..........The rest of the collection could be had for even less on many occasions recently..

Last edited:

Redshirt

Banned
They didn't add some of the coolest elements(PhysX libraries) to the BL2 release, I have no interest in another release of this game on consoles. More power to those that do though.

PhysX on BL2 was a hassle on PC--guns dropping through floors. Most turned it off. It was never fixed on PC, so that may be why.

PhysX on BL2 was a hassle on PC--guns dropping through floors. Most turned it off. It was never fixed on PC, so that may be why.

Not once ever had the issue. My buddy and I played the entire game with PhysX on and loved every second of it. Didn't know that others had issues.

Last edited:

Redshirt

Banned
Not once ever had the issue. My buddy and I played the entire game with PhysX on and loved every second of it. Didn't know that others had issues.

It may depend on how you play the game.

But if you're grinding BNK3R or whatever, yeah no one uses PhysX. It's actually a hassle in Sanctuary at the chest too.

It may depend on how you play the game.

But if you're grinding BNK3R or whatever, yeah no one uses PhysX. It's actually a hassle in Sanctuary at the chest too.

It could be a hassle in that you'd have so many particles coming off some of the enemies that it'd make a fireworks display jealous, but I loved it. I especially loved the fluid simulation. You'd open a portashitter and just gallons of poo would come out, was hilarious.

Redshirt

Banned
It was hassle in that you'd lose loot. I agree that it looked amazing, but it's like turning down the settings to hit 60 fps.

xrnzaaas

It would be cool, but also I'd be pissed that they didn't make a proper Borderlands collection in the first place. But yeah, this is 2K, another chance to charge 30/60$.

Last edited:

Nacery

Neo Member
It would be cool, but also I'd be pissed that they didn't make a proper Borderlands collection in the first place. But yeah, this is 2K, another chance to charge 30/60$.
We still know nothing regarding price. They may do as with Bioshock the Collection on PC and give it away for free for GOTY owners.

Note: Blind Squirrel is the same studio that ported Bioshock

Last edited:
Top Bottom