• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bowl or Blunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badabing

Time ta STEP IT UP
Which do you prefer?

I'm actually pretty drunk right now, but I'm not too bad really. Turns out I can chug Jack...

Still though, it's pretty depressing realizing that there's nothing to do in this town but smoke/drink.

Anyway, if you don't mind me telling a small and pointless story whilst drunk (which really has no meaning) let me just say that...

A big party was cancelled tonight, which bummed everyone out. I's mischief night, and there was supposed to be a party going down -- but, get this... the kid throwing the party cancelled his party because he was afraid too many kids would come. Pretty shitty...

Anyway, nobody around here had anything to do so me and my friend went to a coffee shop, then to a chicks house... and not for anything, but I think she wants to screw. I would have wrapped it and tapped it but 1) My friend was there, and 2) I didnt ahve any condoms.

She's pretty hot, with legs that go on forever, Italian... but man, why did my friend have to be there? Everytime she and I would talk she would be twirling her hair, or smiling... and she always laughed at my jokes. I even did a test... I said the stupidest joke ever, one of those "A guy walked into a bar and..." jokes, and she laughed pretty hard... so I figure she wants my balls. Maybe I'm wrong, but I hope I'm not.

Well this topic has gone way off topic so I think I'll go sleep and do homework in the morning... I really have to piss right now. I chugged a bottle of Jack an hour or 2 ago and it's catching up to me.

O and man, this is embarassing but I'm drunk so I guess I have the right to say it. When I was at the chicks house, I got one of those "50% hard-ons" and her dogg like, jumped on me and pretty much hit my boner with my paw. I t was funny because not only could you hear him hit my dick, but you could actually see it move within my pants. I think she noticed too, but I don't mind. Hopefully, she wants to fuck me anyway, so having a big semi-hard dick showing in my patns couldn't hurt.

And yes, I know there's a drunk thread every week... I'm just glad to be a part of the club.

Happy Halloween, it is Halloween here on th East-Coast, anyway.

EDIT: After re-reading this post... man, now I knnow why you guys hate these "drunk threads." haha, it's so lame when you read it.

Badabing

Time ta STEP IT UP
Catalyst said:
What a sad, sad human being.

C'MON, PEOPLE, LET'S REJOICE IN INTOXICATING OUR BODIES!! YEEEHAAAAW!

There's really nothing to do in this town, and I did have a lot of fun tonight, so it's not like it was a complete waste of time anyway. I can type pretty well, and I'm sure most people who've seen me tonight think I'm sober as a bird right now.

And I'm not rejoicing... it's not like I'm suggesting to anyone to drink or smoke... I merely asked a question in the beginning of my post, and then pretty much told a lame-ass story.

Then again, you posted in my thread withing 4 minutes of its existence so... obviously, you have some work to do on your life too :p

Poody

What program do you use to photoshop a picture?
You get more from a bowl hit then a blunt. I smoke hash occasionally and I use a bong.

Badabing

Time ta STEP IT UP
Poody said:
You get more from a bowl hit then a blunt. I smoke hash occasionally and I use a bong.

Wouldn't it depend on how you roll the blunt though? I mean, usually I seem to feel better from blunts then bowls but, hey, you're probably right.

Catalyst

Banned
Badabing said:
There's really nothing to do in this town, and I did have a lot of fun tonight, so it's not like it was a complete waste of time anyway. I can type pretty well, and I'm sure most people who've seen me tonight think I'm sober as a bird right now.

And I'm not rejoicing... it's not like I'm suggesting to anyone to drink or smoke... I merely asked a question in the beginning of my post, and then pretty much told a lame-ass story.

Then again, you posted in my thread withing 4 minutes of its existence so... obviously, you have some work to do on your life too :p
You're just mad because I don't agree with your horrendous lifestyle, fool, and I happened to speak against it. Your town and your typing doesn't justify the stupidity of your actions, Mr. Cool.

I wish I could be like you. Not.

Why don't you do something constructive and/or productive? Browse the internet and read forums, observe how people act. Read the news. Watch the news. Read a book. Play a videogame. Work hard on your homework. Make straight As. Go meet people your age who don't do these horrendous things, and hang out. Play street hockey. Play 21. Go see a movie. Go to another coffee shop. Go visit old people on their death beds.

Don't poison your body.

Badabing

Time ta STEP IT UP
Catalyst said:
You're just mad because I don't agree with your horrendous lifestyle, fool, and I happened to speak against it. Your town and your typing doesn't justify the stupidity of your actions, Mr. Cool.

I wish I could be like you. Not.

Whaaaat?

Why don't you do something constructive and/or productive?
- I do everyday. I do women usually, though.

Browse the internet and read forums, observe how people act.
- Hey, I'm doing that right now. It gets pretty boring at times though.

Read the news.
- O I do that too, but I'm sure that just like all of us here, all this Bush/Kerry talk is getting old, and I'm just curious to see who wins the election now.

Watch the news.
- Reading it is generally better, and I'm never around to catch the 6, or 10 PM news.

Read a book.
- I'm reading the Da Vinci Code right now. So far so good, I'm only a quarter through.

Play a videogame
- I've been doing that for years. Videogames are OK these days but man, not only are they losing quality, but sometimes they can be just as mindless as drinking and smoking.

Work hard on your homework
- I do.

Make straight As
- I certainly try, but Spanish is kicking my ass right about now

G
o meet people your age who don't do these horrendous things
- I do just about everyday. I just met a cousin I never knew existed from New York City named Luke at a wake, and he seems clean.

And hang out
- O, we will.

Play street hockey
- Everyone around here is more into football... myself included.

- I play Texas Hold 'Em, I'm pretty good at it.

Go see a movie
- I hear "Saw" isn't so great, and I've already seen Shark Tale with Kristina.

Go to a coffee shop
- Didn't you read my first post? I went to a coffee shop tonight.

Go visit old people on their death beds
- Go fuck yourself, my grandfather just passed away. He was a fire chief, and it was tough seeing him on his death bad like a skeleton. All he could do is nod or shake his head, he was sort of in a semi-coma. I'll make a thread about that tomorrow. Rest in Peace, Mario Mazza.

Don't poison your body
- I'm jacked up, and I can run a mile in 7 minutes. I'm not complaing about my physical condition, even if I do get drunk every now and then.

I won't generally reply to posts like yours, but dammit, don't judge me just because I get drunk everynow and then. It's not like I did anything to you in the first place... Your "Holier than thou" attitude should have told you not to reply to a thread like this.

Desperado

"There's really nothing to do in this town,"

That's a pretty lame reason.

"People like to jump off bridges in my town, and there's not really anything else to do...so I think I'll join them!"

Badabing

Time ta STEP IT UP
Desperado said:
"There's really nothing to do in this town,"

That's a pretty lame reason.

"People like to jump off bridges in my town, and there's not really anything else to do...so I think I'll join them!"

Dude, I'd bungie-jump if I could.

But in all seriousness, you wonder why I smoke? That's the exact reason... it's not like there's anything else I can do. Sure, going to see my favorite band in NYC or Hartford is fun, but those places are hours away, and I don't even have my license yet. My school grades are fine though with the exception of Spanish, so it's not like I'm destorying my life by smoking or drinking. It just makes for a fun weekend, I just had to be home early tonight..

Catalyst

Banned
Badabing, maybe I enjoy offending life-wasting people like you? This is especially rich:

I won't generally reply to posts like yours, but dammit, don't judge me just because I get drunk everynow and then. It's not like I did anything to you in the first place... Your "Holier than thou" attitude should have told you not to reply to a thread like this.
Heh, get a clue, dude. Typical high school kid, "in" with the cool crowd. I salute you, partner, bragging on the internet that you're drunk, then you glamorize marijuana in the meantime. Do you realize how stupid you sound? Then you go on to talk about "doing girls." Do these girls have any self-esteem? Does your coolness impress anyone in the real world, outside of your little clique?

:lol :lol

I'm only responding to piss you off, and to submit my opinion.

This man wields the master sword of Ownage.
No, a gun. Indiana Jones-style.

Badabing

Time ta STEP IT UP
Catalyst said:
Badabing, maybe I enjoy offending life-wasting people like you? This is especially rich:

Heh, get a clue, dude. Typical high school kid, "in" with the cool crowd. I salute you, partner, bragging on the internet that you're drunk, then you glamorize marijuana in the meantime. Do you realize how stupid you sound? Then you go on to talk about "doing girls." Do these girls have any self-esteem? Does your coolness impress anyone in the real world, outside of your little clique?

:lol :lol

I'm only responding to piss you off, and to submit my opinion.

O don't worry, I'm not offended in the least. I'm just a little tired right about now, so I'll probably sleep to get ready for the wonderful day ahead of me. Enjoy your slumber, as I know I will.

Bobety

I way prefer bowl but lately i've just been smoking spliffs cause my friend smashed my old bong and i can't be bothered making/buying a new one

Catalyst

Banned
Badabing said:
O don't worry, I'm not offended in the least. I'm just a little tired right about now, so I'll probably sleep to get ready for the wonderful day ahead of me. Enjoy your slumber, as I know I will.
Oh, I can imagine how you speak in IM conversations. "wut r u ^ 2 yo" "o yea" or "i no dood"...right? Wonderful day ahead of you, eh? I wonder how low your self-esteem must be. Hiding in your own piece of intoxicated flesh. What a wonderful day. Poor soul.

And I still don't know why people want to get high or drunk...what a waste...

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Catalyst said:
Oh, I can imagine how you speak in IM conversations. "wut r u ^ 2 yo" "o yea" or "i no dood"...right? Wonderful day ahead of you, eh? I wonder how low your self-esteem must be. Hiding in your own piece of intoxicated flesh. What a wonderful day. Poor soul.

And I still don't know why people want to get high or drunk...what a waste...

Right, you tell him Catalyst, you righteous man, you.

Oh, your avatar is to big, too.

Jesus Christ calm the fuck down Catalyst. Let the kid do what he wants. Just because you're straight-edge doesn't mean everyone else wants to be. It's a lifestyle choice. Personally, I stopped smoking, but I still drink, and I don't see the big fucking deal. Wow, I'm taking some years off my life, at least I'm having fun, I really don't care if I live to 75 instead of 80 or 85. At that point who cares. Now I'm not saying you can't fun not drinking, but everyone I've met that was straight-edge for a while eventually tried drinking and liked it. But I also come from a town like Badabing. And everyone drank. The cool kids, my group of friends, the nerds, and even the few really religious people I've met. People just knew that alcohol just makes everything better.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Glass bongs with kb only. Accept no substitute.

Actually, though, I haven't smoked in months. I originally stopped because I had to start interviewing for jobs and I assumed I'd have to take a drug test. As luck would have it, I didn't even have to take one for the job I ended-up getting. I haven't started again though since I moved out and have been fairly low on cash. I hope to start up again sometime in the near future.

Catalyst

Banned
PuertoRicanJuice said:
Jesus Christ calm the fuck down Catalyst. Let the kid do what he wants. Just because you're straight-edge doesn't mean everyone else wants to be. It's a lifestyle choice. Personally, I stopped smoking, but I still drink, and I don't see the big fucking deal. Wow, I'm taking some years off my life, at least I'm having fun, I really don't care if I live to 75 instead of 80 or 85. At that point who cares. Now I'm not saying you can't fun not drinking, but everyone I've met that was straight-edge for a while eventually tried drinking and liked it. But I also come from a town like Badabing. And everyone drank. The cool kids, my group of friends, the nerds, and even the few really religious people I've met. People just knew that alcohol just makes everything better.
Wow. What a waste. Alcohol is useful in non-intoxicating quantities.

That "this town sucks" excuse is lame. You people should find other things to do. Having fun is only a cop out. I could have fun killing people, or hazing the football players who always picked at the skanky kids (wasn't I, I kept my nose out of it unless they said something, but they knew not to pick on me, buahaha) and call it fun. Does it make this bullshit right? Fuck no. Some character you people have. Fuckin' cesspool.

Let me guess, PuertoRicanJuice. You're one of those cool dudes with the name brand clothing and the slick hair, and maybe a piercing or two.

Let me tell you all something. I've had a few beers, I've been drunk quite a few times. I regret the shit out of a couple of those times. I was sort of responsible for this girl I used to hang out with getting raped, with that her making the choice of being a sex addict. I had a party one night at my place a few years ago when my mom wasn't home for the weekend. Anyway, to put a long story short, the guys who bought us beer not only wanted their money, but wanted a girl or two to come along with them for a while. So this girl did. She was one of my best friends. I let her go, and I could have said no. Those guys probably wouldn't have been too angry, either. Anyway, this still haunts me. I was responsible. I've also seen what drunkeness and being high does. My dad's an alcoholic, and boy when he's drunk he's a retard. Yeah, some fun he's having, I bet.

All you guys who support this mess are making poor choices. Yeah, it is a lifestyle choice. A poor one.

And for the record, I haven't had a drink in years. I don't do any drug, and I never have. Never will. I don't smoke cigarettes either. Admittedly, my only addictions are videogames, anything computer-related, and caffeine.

And catalyst, you're being a dickhead.
Damn right.

I think I've said all I'm going to say in this thread. I don't believe there's much else to say. This is all a nutshell :). And I do apologize for the dickhead I come off to be, however, my feelings are strong about these things and I personally believe there's no reason in the world to do these things. I will speak my opinion no matter how offending I may be...offending people isn't my intention, but it's going to happen anyway, people these days are offended very easily for some reason :lol.

And, being of age, most of you should know better. With age comes wisdom and maturity.

ive smoked and drank.

And while I wouldnt vote for or against it (its your life afterall)

I do hate when people (especially in online games) say "D00d im so high right now lololol", like they are expecting to get lavished with "OMG d00d really your awesome loloolol A/S/L!?!"

I mean if you use it to "feel better" you have deep issues that all the beer and joints in the world wont fix

Catalyst

Banned
hXc_thugg said:
Are you a skinhead, Catalyst?
I'm only answering this because he replied in the middle of me editing my previous post.

No, I'm a middle-of-the-way conservative. Not too close to the middle but not too far to the right, either. There's nothing nazi about that. Nothing nazi about having a high moral gauge. I believe in doing the right thing, and I believe in people acting right.

And I have pretty long hair, a looooong way from being a skinhead. Nazis suck, the only good they did was getting rid of some of the Masons, everything else was an atrocity.

hXc, eh? :lol

Night.

Catalyst said:
Wow. What a waste. Alcohol is useful in non-intoxicating quantities.

That "this town sucks" excuse is lame. You people should find other things to do. Having fun is only a cop out. I could have fun killing people, or hazing the football players who always picked at the skanky kids (wasn't I, I kept my nose out of it unless they said something, but they knew not to pick on me, buahaha) and call it fun. Does it make this bullshit right? Fuck no. Some character you people have. Fuckin' cesspool.

Let me guess, PuertoRicanJuice. You're one of those cool dudes with the name brand clothing and the slick hair, and maybe a piercing or two.

Let me tell you all something. I've had a few beers, I've been drunk quite a few times. I regret the shit out of a couple of those times. I was sort of responsible for this girl I used to hang out with getting raped, with that her making the choice of being a sex addict. I had a party one night at my place a few years ago when my mom wasn't home for the weekend. Anyway, to put a long story short, the guys who bought us beer not only wanted their money, but wanted a girl or two to come along with them for a while. So this girl did. She was one of my best friends. I let her go, and I could have said no. Those guys probably wouldn't have been too angry, either. Anyway, this still haunts me. I was responsible. I've also seen what drunkeness and being high does. My dad's an alcoholic, and boy when he's drunk he's a retard. Yeah, some fun he's having, I bet.

All you guys who support this mess are making poor choices. Yeah, it is a lifestyle choice. A poor one.

Damn right.

I think I've said all I'm going to say in this thread. I don't believe there's much else to say. This is all a nutshell :). And I do apologize for the dickhead I come off to be, however, my feelings are strong about these things and I personally believe there's no reason in the world to do these things. I will speak my opinion no matter how offending I may be...offending people isn't my intention, but it's going to happen anyway, people these days are offended very easily for some reason :lol.

And, being of age, most of you should know better. With age comes wisdom and maturity.

Wow. Realize that your case is an extreme situation. Most people can handle their beer or weed and still have a fun and responsible time. Just because it hasn't worked out like that in your life, doesn't mean you should just go around hurling insults at others who do decide to do beer and weed.

To each his own.

hXc_thugg

Catalyst said:
I'm only answering this because he replied in the middle of me editing my previous post.

No, I'm a middle-of-the-way conservative. Not too close to the middle but not too far to the right, either. There's nothing nazi about that. Nothing nazi about having a high moral gauge. I believe in doing the right thing, and I believe in people acting right.

And I have pretty long hair, a looooong way from being a skinhead. Nazis suck, the only good they did was getting rid of some of the Masons, everything else was an atrocity.

hXc, eh? :lol

Night.

I didn't mean a nazi-skin. I guess I should of clarified. A lot of straight edge kids I used to know in the punk scene had shaved heads and we called them "skins".

Just for future reference; everyone stop taking my name seriously. :)

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
I prefer bowls because they require no work, are quick to use, and you can add more whenever you please.

Catalyst is a very strange person.

Nothing wrong with the occasional drink, or even getting high when you have nothing important to do.

Badabing is spending his time on a forum, drunk and enjoying himself. Douche is spending his time on a forum pissed off and sober.

Mumbles

I haven't smoked in a long, long time. But when I did, blunts. Can't even remember the reason, though. And I'll freely admit, I gave ti up for professional reasons, not for wrong-headed moral reasons. *shrug* I can get by on just booze, I guess.

Catalyst said:
What a sad, sad human being.

C'MON, PEOPLE, LET'S REJOICE IN INTOXICATING OUR BODIES!! YEEEHAAAAW!

Ah ignorance. Sorry, but not everyone that drinks or smokes turns into an abusive, crazed rapist. And no, people aren't going to spend every conscious moment of their lives being "productive".

Bobety

Sounds to me like someone's jealous they were never with the "in" crowd, don't take your anger out on Badabing just because his life isn't exactly the same as yours.

edit:

No, I'm a middle-of-the-way conservative. Not too close to the middle but not too far to the right, either. There's nothing nazi about that. Nothing nazi about having a high moral gauge. I believe in doing the right thing, and I believe in people acting right

Define "right". How does one act "right"?
You really have to accept that your opinion is not fact, different people percieve the world in different ways and IMO there is no "right" way to live your life- stop fucking preaching

cubanb

Banned
catalyst... it didnt happen because you were drunk... it was because
1) youre were in a bad unusual situation
2) you are a dumbass if you let her go, no matter how "drunk" you were
3)this isnt why it happened but you are extremely narrow minded as a result of that incident

oh and i vote for bong.... tho a bowl is nice and easy... no cleaning involved

Fork or spoon!?!
ChunkySoup.gif

Spainkiller

the man who sold the world
PLEASE can we put this thread in that classic thread section? This is so fucking funny :D

Badabing: Party on!
Catalyst: Fuck off, you judgemental piece of shit.

Although, some of your quotes are genius:

I believe in doing the right thing, and I believe in people acting right

And so it goes on. But to top it off:

And for the record, I haven't had a drink in years. I don't do any drug, and I never have. Never will. I don't smoke cigarettes either. Admittedly, my only addictions are videogames, anything computer-related, and caffen

You hypocritical fuck. People like you stain our society. Go and hardline some heroin into your eyeball and die for us, please.

nitewulf

i dont smoke weed now, but back when i used to...we mostly used a bowl. personally i like joints the best, they are easy.
with bowls, you get a lot of smoke, and the pipe my friend had, had a large diameter, so you'd have to sorta block it partly using your hand, but keep an opening where you'd pull the smoke through, it was just annoying to get used to all that.
blunts are good too, if you have some good quality weed and wanna get high quick i guess. we mostly made joints or used a bowl.
but yeah, drinking is my thing, i dont like getting drunk but i like having a few drinks, getting kinda tipsy and hanging and chatting with my friends.

Badabing

Time ta STEP IT UP
Ecrofirt said:
you're going to love this post in the morning.

Haha I just read my first post, I'm blushing. :(

But I have have no regrets.

And o shit... it's Halloween, dudes. Sweetness.

EDIT: I'm surprised more people prefer bowls to blunts... of course bongs destroy them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom