• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bravely Second New English Trailers, Screens & Media

mhayes86

The impression I got in the last thread about this game is that they somehow managed to get even worse writing, and the game in general just isn't that good.

That's a shame since I really enjoyed the first game.

I didn't realize the CE was already available and sold out on Amazon until the other day. I went ahead and pre-ordered it through GameStop's site, but I'm hoping Amazon gets another run of them so I can avoid GameStop's shipping fees. No in-store pickup, really?

Tohsaka

Is the demo dual audio (is there even voice acting in the demo)? I know BD was dual audio, but I don't think the demo had both voice tracks from what I remember.

Oh wow, already gone. At least this time it was up for nearly 2 hours rather than the couple of seconds it was before. :/

The button is still active for me, but doesn't work. Saw that and then checked this thread again and got mad that it was up for so long and I just missed it. :c

Edit: Oh shit never mind. My constantly clicking the button seems to have worked. Yay.

I can get behind the name change. The outfit swap is a little silly but hey what can you do. I actually like the name Hawkeye, it works well.

Top Bottom