• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brazilian Bikini Waxes Make Crab Lice Endangered Species

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davedough

Reminds me of a story:

It was a warm day. I was 17 and not a generally attractive kid. I was in the basement of my friend's girlfriend's house and she had a friend there, Michelle. I'd seen Michelle a few times before and had written off that she was a genuine butterface. She had a body that would make anyone proud.... but her face...

Anyway, we had gotten talking and after a few innuendos back and forth, we realized there was an attraction there. We began making out as kids do and hands began to wander. My fingers entered her, she stroked me and whispered that she'd like to take me in the back room and give me a blowjob. I was a virgin and had no idea what to expect, kind of panicked and refused. (little did I know what I was missing)

A few hours of heavy petting later, she asks if I could give her a ride home. I had my father's 1988 Honda Accord so she knew I had class. Halfway to her house, the tension got to be too much and we decided to pull off on the side of the road and get down to business. Being 6'3" tall, I tried to come up with the best scenario to perform my services to this ready and willing concubine. I decided that folding down the back seats and climbing in through the trunk to lay down with her was the most effective way to ensure I didn't venture too far from missionary, as I already had no idea what I was doing.

It was a magical moment, I lasted surprisingly longer than I had anticipated. I guess all those years of chronic masturbation paid off. We shared intimacy with each other, finished up and I drove her home. I then proceeded to go back to my house reveling in the afterglow of post-sex knowing that I had conquered manhood and was given my rite of ascension.

I woke up the next morning with crabs.

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
...doesn't it hurt like hell to get a brazilian wax? Any women posters with experience?

I've never had a full brazilian (too expensive for my tastes) but I've had bikini waxes. Basically it depends on two things: if you've been waxed before, and is your waxer any good. The more times you've been waxed, the less it hurts. And if you have a shitty waxer, well, you can end up with bruising or worse. Trust me, been there :(

I've never had a full brazilian (too expensive for my tastes) but I've had bikini waxes. Basically it depends on two things: if you've been waxed before, and is your waxer any good. The more times you've been waxed, the less it hurts. And if you have a shitty waxer, well, you can end up with bruising or worse. Trust me, been there :(

won't the skin get worse the more you wax? hence the less it hurts when you wax often.

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
won't the skin get worse the more you wax? hence the less it hurts when you wax often.

I'm not really sure what you mean... or maybe my post was unclear, haha.

Anyway, the more you get waxed the less it hurts because the hair grows back finer and finer each time. In the end, it barely hurts at all and you don't need to wax as often. This happened with my legs, I got them waxed so many times they only grow really fine hair nowadays.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Totally waxed genitals are gross. A nice neat triangle of pubes is sexy IMO.

Even a retro bush doesn't really bother me, I just hate that bald look.

Pubic lice, known scientifically as Phthirus pubis, infest about 2 percent to 10 percent of the human population, researchers at East Carolina University said in a 2009 study.

That's a lot more than I thought.

I'm not really sure what you mean... or maybe my post was unclear, haha.

Anyway, the more you get waxed the less it hurts because the hair grows back finer and finer each time. In the end, it barely hurts at all and you don't need to wax as often. This happened with my legs, I got them waxed so many times they only grow really fine hair nowadays.

apologies, it was my post that wasn't clear. I didn't know that the more you wax, the hair would become finer. i always thought the more you wax, the skin would become 'rougher' / 'tougher', hence it becomes less painful.

That's a lot more than I thought.

well, my nephew caught lice from school, his whole class was infected. He then infected his younger brother... Kids caught things from school and adults may get it from them. I got pink eye once because they got it when I was visiting.

not suprising some people have poor hygiene.

Reminds me of a story:

It was a warm day. I was 17 and not a generally attractive kid. I was in the basement of my friend's girlfriend's house and she had a friend there, Michelle. I'd seen Michelle a few times before and had written off that she was a genuine butterface. She had a body that would make anyone proud.... but her face...

Anyway, we had gotten talking and after a few innuendos back and forth, we realized there was an attraction there. We began making out as kids do and hands began to wander. My fingers entered her, she stroked me and whispered that she'd like to take me in the back room and give me a blowjob. I was a virgin and had no idea what to expect, kind of panicked and refused. (little did I know what I was missing)

A few hours of heavy petting later, she asks if I could give her a ride home. I had my father's 1988 Honda Accord so she knew I had class. Halfway to her house, the tension got to be too much and we decided to pull off on the side of the road and get down to business. Being 6'3" tall, I tried to come up with the best scenario to perform my services to this ready and willing concubine. I decided that folding down the back seats and climbing in through the trunk to lay down with her was the most effective way to ensure I didn't venture too far from missionary, as I already had no idea what I was doing.

It was a magical moment, I lasted surprisingly longer than I had anticipated. I guess all those years of chronic masturbation paid off. We shared intimacy with each other, finished up and I drove her home. I then proceeded to go back to my house reveling in the afterglow of post-sex knowing that I had conquered manhood and was given my rite of ascension.

I woke up the next morning with crabs.

Talk about a crabby first time *dodges tomato*

The "twice as thick" is a myth and has long since been debunked.
Has it?

My understanding, as least for shaving, was that the end of a hair was thinner than the area at the root. So if you shaved, the new end of the hair would be more thick. Maybe not twice as thick but would be thick from the middle to the end.
Now this just applies to body hair that stops or grows much slower than head hair and isn't always shaved.

jaxword

Has it?

My understanding, as least for shaving, was that the end of a hair was thinner than the area at the root. So if you shaved, the new end of the hair would be more thick. Maybe not twice as thick but would be thick from the middle to the end.
Now this just applies to body hair that stops or grows much slower than head hair and isn't always shaved.

You can google "hair grows back thicker shaving" or some combo and find multiple sources explaining this is a myth.

Example:

http://www.bmj.com/content/335/7633/1288

jaxword

And that's why we should all shave down there, not because of some regressed adolescent fantasy.

The adult female human has lots of hair on their legs. I like women who shave their legs. So do approximately all people ever.

Therefore, all people have some regressed adolescent fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom