• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Physician: End The ‘War On Pubic Hair’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add me to the trim, don't shave camp.

I don't really mind either way, but the red bumps are hard to avoid and if you don't do it everyday it gets abrasive fast.

Really it's more the obsession with it I find least attractive. It really doesn't matter. Whenever any of my friends say things like "dude its 2012 nobody should have a bush" or "I would never fuck a girl with a bush" I want to punch them in the face. Women have too much negative body propaganda swimming around them.

My feelings exactly.

Desperado

Yeah but it doesn't seem like there is any hair on his body but on his head, when's the last time you saw a greek guy without hair on his chest or legs?

Putting public hair on a statue just doesn't seem to be the norm.

AFAIK they practiced removing body hair in general, not just pubic hair.

ReBurn

Gold Member
Just a couple days ago I received a compliment about my fully shaved junk.

The only time I received that compliment was from the doctor who performed my vasectomy. He told me I did the best job he'd ever seen. It was awkward.

DrBo42

I have never understood why men want a grown womens vagina to look hairless like a little girls.

Seems pedo-ish to me.

That thought never enters my mind. It's about being down there being a more enjoyable experience. I don't like hair in my mouth.

hSsYD.jpg

MY BODY IS READY.

Nuke that house, trim your privates.

While it is a fairly novel practice in the West, it is pretty long standing in some other cultures, where men and women trim pubic and underarm hair.

One of the funniest incidents I came across in research was a Frank in Sicily coming across the practice in a Muslim bath house when he (frat boy that he was) whipped off the towel of a nearby man, then demanded, first that he be shaved, then that his wife have the same thing done.

Derrick01

Banned
I definitely prefer a neatly trimmed and kept up area. I don't mind shaved and I also don't want my tongue to navigate a hedge maze.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Everything below my neckline is shaved. Personal preference. I like guys trimmed, smooth is also fine. Too much hair is a bit of a turnoff though

Atrus

Gold Member
This is a social attitude that's more a function of marketing than anything else. Inventing new ways to shave things is just more money in the bank for companies like Gillette.

Personally, I trim so as to reduce hair in mouth issues. I don't do something absurd like shave because it's unnecessary. I don't shave or trim anything else.

It's annoying enough to shave your face regularly without having to add everything else to the mix as if I give a shit about what other people think or that it incapacitates me in some way.

Wazzim

Banned
I don't mind a little hair on a woman, it feels more 'natural' in a way that is good.
I prefer to trim it myself.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
I don't mind shaved girls but I personally think it looks ugly. It's ok to trim a bit but not shave it all.

Shaving it completely down there is a pain in the ass at times. Not to mention it itches like crazy when it grows back! On the rare occasions that I feel like doing it anymore (once or twice a year), I use VEET. Not supposed to, but the method I use keeps my lady parts safe from harm.

I couldn't imagine going in for a wax down there, ouch!!!

When I have been bare down there, it felt so odd when a strong breeze would go by. Such an odd draft.

OK yeah I'm done doing the TMI thing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom