• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Breaking Bad" - Season 2 - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric WK

That poster is excellent.

I'm really itching to do a rewatch of Seasons 1 and 2, but man, seems pointless to do it now with the Blu-Rays so close.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Eric WK said:
That poster is excellent.

I'm really itching to do a rewatch of Seasons 1 and 2, but man, seems pointless to do it now with the Blu-Rays so close.

Bingo.

Just a heads up that AMC is rerunning S1 & S2 in the next few days before season 3 kicks off. Here's part of the schedule. Check your local listings for the exact times in your area.
Code:
Wed. Mar. 10	3:30 AM	AMC 	Pilot				#1.1
Wed. Mar. 10	4:30 AM	AMC 	Cat's in the Bag...		#1.2
Thu. Mar. 11	3:30 AM	AMC 	...and the Bag's in the River	#1.3
Thu. Mar. 11	4:30 AM	AMC 	Cancer Man			#1.4
Fri. Mar. 12	4:00 AM	AMC 	Gray Matter			#1.5
Fri. Mar. 12	5:00 AM	AMC 	Crazy Handful of Nothin'	#1.6
Sat. Mar. 13	4:00 AM	AMC 	A No-Rough-Stuff Type Deal	#1.7
Sat. Mar. 13	5:00 AM	AMC 	Seven Thirty-Seven		#2.1
Sun. Mar. 14	4:00 AM	AMC 	Grilled				#2.2
Mon. Mar. 15	4:00 AM	AMC 	Bit by a Dead Bee		#2.3
Mon. Mar. 15	5:00 AM	AMC 	Down				#2.4
Tue. Mar. 16	3:00 AM	AMC 	Breakage			#2.5
Tue. Mar. 16	4:00 AM	AMC 	Peekaboo			#2.6
Tue. Mar. 16	5:00 AM	AMC 	Negro Y Azul			#2.7
Wed. Mar. 17	3:00 AM	AMC 	Better Call Saul		#2.8
Wed. Mar. 17	4:00 AM	AMC 	4 Days Out			#2.9
Thu. Mar. 18	3:30 AM	AMC 	Over				#2.10
Thu. Mar. 18	4:30 AM	AMC 	Mandala				#2.11
Fri. Mar. 19	4:00 AM	AMC 	Phoenix				#2.12
Fri. Mar. 19	5:00 AM	AMC 	ABQ				#2.13
They're also running a marathon on the 19th and 20th, but that doesn't include all of the episodes.

I'm working on a new thread for S3, and I'll put that up about a week before the March 21st premiere date.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Cornballer said:
Just a heads up that AMC is rerunning S1 & S2 in the next few days before season 3 kicks off. Here's part of the schedule. Check your local listings for the exact times in your area.

They're also running a marathon on the 19th and 20th, but that doesn't include all of the episodes.

I'm working on a new thread for S3, and I'll put that up about a week before the March 21st premiere date.

Good man.

Awesome that there are less than 2 weeks until the premiere.

After the constant praise from GAF and critics, I finally decided to watch the show about 3 weeks ago and ended up blowing through the episodes very quickly. It might be my favorite show on TV.

BigAT

Cornballer said:

Good stuff. I think you've earned yourself a beer.

i71mar.jpg

daw840

OMG! So excited for this to start back up. I haven't had a show to watch since Sons of Anarchy. Breaking Bad is my all time favorite TV series I have ever seen. Followed closely by The Shield, and everything else is miles behind.

Another quick heads up - Breaking Bad was at PaleyFest last night with the cast and crew talking about the show. They talked a lot about what's happening in S3, so I'd be very careful if you're concerned about spoilers for next season. They screened the S3 premiere and revealed a ton of stuff that's going to happen in the upcoming episodes. There are a number of spoiler-filled articles on the web today, so don't read them if you want to go in fresh to S3.

- Here's one article that doesn't have a lot of spoilers but still reveals a couple things. *spoilers*

daw840

Costanza said:
Cornballer said he's working on it.

I know, but that was on the 9th, and its almost a week from the 21st!!
I know, I know, it's not until Sunday but I am fucking excited.

edit: Take your time CB, you do us all a service here on GAF. I love your TV threads.

gdt

Yeah, I preordered S2 too :D .

I'm in the middle of rewatching S1 right now.

Cant wait till it starts again!

I'm on the fence with regards to the Blu-ray sets. If I get the DVDs, I can lend them to whomever, and the Blu-rays apparently aren't all *that* impressive, especially S1.

Bah, I'd end up getting the Blu-rays of course.

CajoleJuice said:
The Blu-rays apparently aren't all *that* impressive, especially S1.
I'm surprised to hear that given the show was apparently pretty impressive when broadcast in HD. (I wouldn't know as a DirecTV plebe who watches in SD.) Maybe it was the cinematography and direction that was impressive rather than the quality of the image itself? I always like the camera angles and other tricks they use for the show.

Costanza

Banned
Cornballer said:
It's more or less done. I can post it whenever, but I usually wait until we're under a week away from the premiere.
yeah, there's no rush to post it yet.

BTW Cornballer, I got dibs on making a Walking Dead thread whenever that premieres. :D

BigAT

I'm pretty sure just about every moment Tuco is on screen is GIF worthy but...how about after he finishes beating up his buddy at the end of the season one finale?

Tuco gif's would be rad. What about his uncle ringing the bell? Not sure if there's anything gif-able with that.

Walt slamming down the bag?
2dgq8pc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom