“Breaking Bad” Movie Coming To Netflix & AMC

Nov 25, 2015
The series aired originally on AMC with seasons subsequently becoming available on Netflix for streaming, but it would appear with the film the roles will be reversed with Netflix scoring the first window.
Online speculation is that the story follows Aaron Paul’s Jesse Pinkman in the wake of the events of the series finale which saw Bryan Cranston’s meth empire king Walter White finally meet his fate.
http://www.darkhorizons.com/breaking-bad-movie-coming-to-netflix-amc/

Jun 19, 2007
Eh, I dunno. There's part of me that wants them to leave it alone. But I liked what I've seen of Better Call Saul and I've heard it continues to be good in later seasons. So I guess if they have an idea for it then why not.

Mar 3, 2018
I'd rather it not be about Jesse. I mean, if it's called Breaking Bad in the movie title, that doesn't even make sense, Jesse would never go back to this life after the horrific nightmare he went through. I'd rather not know where his story went after that, probably some serious therapy and hopefully after that he rebuilds his life as best he can.

I dunno who it could be about. I haven't gotten around to Better Call Saul yet, but I heard it covers Saul (obviously), Mike, and Tuco so their "origins" are covered. Maybe a movie focusing on Gus' life when he was much younger? Given Giancarlo Esposito was around 50 when the show aired it wouldn't be too difficult to find a good actor who could pull off his looks in his 20's.

Nov 25, 2015
I'd rather it not be about Jesse. I mean, if it's called Breaking Bad in the movie title, that doesn't even make sense, Jesse would never go back to this life after the horrific nightmare he went through. I'd rather not know where his story went after that, probably some serious therapy and hopefully after that he rebuilds his life as best he can.

I dunno who it could be about. I haven't gotten around to Better Call Saul yet, but I heard it covers Saul (obviously), Mike, and Tuco so their "origins" are covered. Maybe a movie focusing on Gus' life when he was much younger? Given Giancarlo Esposito was around 50 when the show aired it wouldn't be too difficult to find a good actor who could pull off his looks in his 20's.
Gus is in Better Call Saul too.

Mar 3, 2018
Gus is in Better Call Saul too.
Ah, how old is he in BCS roughly would you say? It's been a while since I watched Breaking Bad but I remember they kinda kept Gus' life a mystery until a certain point in his life, like when Hank was investigating him and found out he could only find details about the man's life only so far back so finding out why his past was unknown could be cool. I might be remembering wrong though.

Nov 25, 2015
Ah, how old is he in BCS roughly would you say? It's been a while since I watched Breaking Bad but I remember they kinda kept Gus' life a mystery until a certain point in his life, like when Hank was investigating him and found out he could only find details about the man's life only so far back so finding out why his past was unknown could be cool. I might be remembering wrong though.
I think he was in his early 50’s in BB, so probably mid forties as a guess. Although time will catch up quick.

Mar 9, 2014
There was a panel with the cast a few months back and Brian Cranston said something like we never actually saw Walt die. I guess this is what he was alluding too. I'm not sure Walt will return. It would be a bombshell if he did. The fans would go nuts. Apart from that Bill Burr mentioned he'd been doing some acting recently so I'd guess he's in.

Jan 9, 2018
Latvia
There was a panel with the cast a few months back and Brian Cranston said something like we never actually saw Walt die. I guess this is what he was alluding too. I'm not sure Walt will return. It would be a bombshell if he did. The fans would go nuts. Apart from that Bill Burr mentioned he'd been doing some acting recently so I'd guess he's in.
So a cartel breaks Walt out of jail to make meth for them and the only way Walt can win is by getting the band back together. Jesse, Walt jnr and Saul come to the rescue but get caught.

Only Walts now teen daughter can save them, which she does while making quips the entire time.

Cartel boss is actually an American business man who resembles Trump.

To escape back to America Walt uses a box of baking soda and can of coke to destroy the border wall.

Jesse falls in love with Manuela, a single mother from Meh-he-ko and takes her and her 11 kids with him to California.

Season ends with comment about this being a whole new territory.

They kiss, Jesse says yeah bitch. In the distance her kids sell oranges

100/100 score in rotten tomatoes

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2018
So a cartel breaks Walt out of jail to make meth for them and the only way Walt can win is by getting the band back together. Jesse, Walt jnr and Saul come to the rescue but get caught.

Only Walts now teen daughter can save them, which she does while making quips the entire time.

Cartel boss is actually an American business man who resembles Trump.

To escape back to America Walt uses a box of baking soda and can of coke to destroy the border wall.

Jesse falls in love with Manuela, a single mother from Meh-he-ko and takes her and her 11 kids with him to California.

Season ends with comment about this being a whole new territory.

They kiss, Jesse says yeah bitch. In the distance her kids sell oranges

100/100 score in rotten tomatoes
LMAO, that's great.

AV

Gold Member
May 31, 2018
  • AV

AV

Considering I initially said that Better Call Saul was "a dumb idea that didn't need to happen and might ruin Breaking Bad's legacy", I'm gonna shut my idiot mouth until this thing is out. I should never have doubted Vince, the last two seasons of BCS are as good as early Breaking Bad.