• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - Season 4 - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
BenjaminBirdie said:
I would LOVE a cold open flashback involving Tuco and Gus, maybe Tuces talking to his ol' Tio about this new guy on the scene he started working with and Tio being all "I don't trust this duder" and Tuces is all like "TIO!! YOU GOTTA RELAX MAN!!"

AND IT'S ALL ON SOME DRAMATIC IRONY TYPE SHIT!!!!
That would be TIGHT, TIGHT, TIGHT.

And I'm pretty sure the S3 finale was not supposed to be ambiguous.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
tycoonheart said:
What is he implying? That Jesse didn't do it or as a flashback or... ughh... if Jesse didn't go through, I'll be pissed...
I'd assume flashback

BenjaminBirdie said:
I would LOVE a cold open flashback involving Tuco and Gus, maybe Tuces talking to his ol' Tio about this new guy on the scene he started working with and Tio being all "I don't trust this duder" and Tuces is all like "TIO!! YOU GOTTA RELAX MAN!!"

AND IT'S ALL ON SOME DRAMATIC IRONY TYPE SHIT!!!!
Tio already knows who Gus is. He talked about him on the phone with someone else cartel in the beginning of 'One Minute'

Sotha Sil

tycoonheart said:
What is he implying? That Jesse didn't do it or as a flashback or... ughh... if Jesse didn't go through, I'll be pissed...

Nah, he's dead, Gilligan confirmed it IIRC.

tycoonheart said:

I imagine
some kind of compilation of Gale's illest warblings leading to his final belt out.

BigAT

dave is ok said:
Tio already knows who Gus is. He talked about him on the phone with someone else cartel in the beginning of 'One Minute'
I think he was talking about when Tuco started working with Walt.

Vlad

BigAT said:
I think he was talking about when Tuco started working with Walt.

Uhh.. Tuco's cousins were shown as being little kids in that scene, so I'd think that's unlikely.

BigAT

Vlad said:
Uhh.. Tuco's cousins were shown as being little kids in that scene, so I'd think that's unlikely.
They were discussing the potential for a scene that hasn't happened on the show yet, between Tuco and Tio, not the cold open you're referring to where Tio almost drowns one of the cousins.

Has anyone been watching the rebroadcast on AMC? I have a bunch of them saved. I think I'll watch a few this weekend, but it's so tough to pick which episodes are "essential" and which ones I'll skip. I don't think I'll have time to watch all three seasons in their entirety before next Sunday.

AiTM

Banned
BenjaminBirdie said:
I thought it was Gus they were discussing too.

It was Gus he was talking about..."The Chicken Man", the second time they made that reference about Gus. It was probably 20 or so years ago. And Saul talked about how Gus was flying under the radar for 20+ years.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Cornballer said:
Has anyone been watching the rebroadcast on AMC? I have a bunch of them saved. I think I'll watch a few this weekend, but it's so tough to pick which episodes are "essential" and which ones I'll skip. I don't think I'll have time to watch all three seasons in their entirety before next Sunday.
Don't miss S01 episode Crazy Handful of Nothin', the best episode of that season IMO. I think that's when I realized this show was the best I saw on TV in a long time.

dave is ok said:
Watch Fly seven times in a row
BenjaminBirdie said:
The only correct answer.
Not a bad idea!

9ft84m.jpg

NaM said:
Don't miss S01 episode Crazy Handful of Nothin', the best episode of that season IMO. I think that's when I realized this show was the best I saw on TV in a long time.
Cool. I'll check that out this weekend.

NaM said:
I had that feeling right from the pilot, but that episode truly cemented it.

- Breaking Bad's New Graphic Novel Game Lets You Be Jesse Pinkman
AMC said:

The streets of Albuquerque are a dangerous place. Just ask Jesse Pinkman. He's certainly run into his fair share of criminals since partnering with Walt, and he usually walks away from those encounters bruised and battered. Think you could help him do better? Here's your chance to find out, playing as Jesse in this original Breaking Bad graphic novel game. Think you can make it past shady lawyers, drug-addled prostitutes and dangerous thugs without getting killed? Play Breaking Bad - The Cost of Doing Business and put your criminal wherewithal to the test.

I'm rewatching the pilot - such a stark difference from where the characters are now.

EDIT: Such a good pilot. Definitely doesn't have the heavy overtones that the show has now, but they do a great job of building a starting point for the characters. it's just astounding to me where they all end up. Plenty of humor and lots of good lines in the pilot, too.

SpeedingUptoStop said:
The excuses people make for Walt just because he is the main character are just insane.
The shit he went through with the cancer, and his motivations for going into the drug business (money for his family in the event of his death) make Walt sympathetic, no matter if he is still a good guy or not.
Skyler is an ungrateful bitch.

big ander

scar tissue said:
The shit he went through with the cancer, and his motivations for going into the drug business (money for his family in the event of his death) make Walt sympathetic, no matter if he is still a good guy or not.
I don't think killing multiple people and selling an extremely dangerous drug makes him sympathetic, either.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
scar tissue said:
You just proved my point.

Amir0x

Banned
Drewsky said:

Click here

scar tissue said:

Skyler is "an ungrateful bitch" because her husband literally endangered the lives of her entire family, became a horrific murderer/drug manufacturer, lied about every aspect of their lives for months now, is a completely emotionally disconnected asshole, MISSED THE BIRTH OF THEIR SON, got Hank nearly killed, and multiple times risked leaving the family not only penniless but also dead with the knowledge that Walt is a dirty meth cook.

Yeah, man, she's just...like...such a bitch and stuff. It makes perfect logical sense that a person who is involved in a marriage with what has always been a very safe, sensible individual who has always lived the suburban lifestyle free of crime would be all sympathetic and understanding to Walt risking the families life and wellbeing to sell meth. I'm really disappointed in the writers.

Amir0x

Banned
Willy105 said:
Guys, remember that Skyler is one of the good guys of the show....

she's going to be just as fucked up as Walt now. It's a shame. Walt destroys and corrupts everyone he comes in contact with.

I'm just waiting to see Flynn become the world's first cerebral palsy meth cook

Cipherr

Amir0x said:
man it's so amazing I have AMC HD now just in time for these shows. Next year Mad Men will be phenomenal

What the shit? Are we not getting a new season of Mad Men until NEXT year?

Amir0x

Banned
Cipherr said:
What the shit? Are we not getting a new season of Mad Men until NEXT year?

there was a dispute that delayed the show being written until just recently so it won't be ready until sometime in 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom