• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breath of the Wild showcase confirmed for Japan

Andyliini

Nintendo has announced a special showcase for Breath of the Wild in Japan. The showcase will be broadcasted via NicoNico on December 12th, at 9pm JST. That would be 1 pm CET, 4am Pacific and 7am Eastern time zone. The broadcast has not been confirmed yet for any other region.

There was no information on what would be shown, but there is a high possibility that the release date for the 2nd DLC Pack might be shown here. The news come via Nintendo Life.

With how long they took for this,it kinda makes me demand a full-blown story with 20 hours of content. But I doubt we'll get that. Hm.

With how long they took for this,it kinda makes me demand a full-blown story with 20 hours of content. But I doubt we'll get that. Hm.

Well we can kind of bank on at least 12 more shrines. Need to finish my heart count. Either way, venturing this time around with Zelda is going to be great. CANNOT wait to dive back in.

If we get 5 hours of great content I’ll be happy, anything extra is just icing.

ChuyMasta

Im in the middle of Skyrim Nintendo....

Who am I kidding. I'll dive back into Hyrule the moment DLC launches

DKPOWPOW

Fuck yes! I can't wait, I hope there's more bosses and a dungeon or two. I wonder where it all takes place, get the feeling we're going to another landmass besides hyrule.

Top Bottom