• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bringing It House: The Official Thread Of The Microsoft GDC 2008 Keynote

No6

Xater said:
well it's no longer interesting still we know all the announcements. :lol

I really hope for a Gears trailer. Ingame preferably.
I want a demonstration of the XNA-tube.

No6 said:
I want a demonstration of the XNA-tube.

I want a demonstration of all this hot XBL integration.

Does no one remember E3 2005 when that was THE COOLEST SHIT IN THE ROOM? Their PGR3 demo was THE REASON I BOUGHT A 360.

HELLO.

WrikaWrek

Banned
XNA arcade...could be big, i mean seriously, now that's one thing that could be huge.

Xater said:
It's been two years since the first game. That's a good cycle for a sequel.

Not to me, at least when talking about this kind of sequel, you know the sequel to the biggest game of its year.

45 dudes making a sequel to the biggest game of 06 in 2 years...just feels like...well we will see, i bet it will look the same, story will remain non existent, but you'll get a couple modes added and one new trick or two for the gameplay.

dTau

Banned
WrikaWrek said:
XNA arcade...could be big, i mean seriously, now that's one thing that could be huge.

Eh anything worthwhile would've been picked up anyway. This will just bring down the quality ratio.

WrikaWrek said:

Zuda Comics meets American Idol meets My Pants.

I am eager to see a demo of this. Last Alarm will pwn this entire process. GAF will make it so.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Excellent thread Benjamin!

And whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??? Gears of War 2 confirmed for November 2008 (as I expected!) Ninja Gaiden II worldwide in June - WITH SAVED FILMS??? Fable XBLA game to boost you character with for Fable done by Carbonated Games???

I went from neutral to hyped from just that bit of news - holy shit!

Especially with NGII shipping with Saved Films - this is something that I and quite a bit of NG fans have been asking for ever since DOA4 and Halo 3!

Bring on the GDC conference - anything else is pretty much icing on the cake for me at this point!

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
BenjaminBirdie said:
:O

I can not believe I wrote that. Good lord, that's awful. But see how I've gotten better? I'm tested! I'm vetted! I can stand up to whatever other thread titles throw at me!

Thread titles don't put food on the table.

WrikaWrek

Banned
sprocket said:
They hinted at 4 players before. Id take 2... but might as well throw out the high number!

For a game like fable 2, if we get Co-op, 2 players, it's already something new. Wanting 4 player co op just sounds like wanting to do a step bigger than the leg.

Mrbob

Fable 2 will have online co op?

I want to berieve Lionhead but they seem to be the company of empty promises.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
BenjaminBirdie said:
OMG.

TOO HUMAN EMBEDDED VIDEO ON INSIDE XBOX.

-_-

Holy shit bro, you better crack those knuckles.

;D

I am disapointed that the Fable 2 XBLA news semi-slipped my grasp (They never post the sigular thread and in the big thread) but no matter, I am here and I am in position.

In "Too Human" the players are call to living a experience to you of action without comparisons, phrenetic yield from complete integration of combat body-to-body and with crews from fire, with to elements of game of role and one graphical exceptional obtained thanks to the power of Xbox 360. With the game modalities multiplayer online, the releasable contents and the systems in order to remain in contact with other players of all the world, these titles them of sure happening take advantage of all the power of Xbox LIVE in order to create entusiasmanti and really innovative experiences of entertainment. Every game, moreover, includes functionality for objects it to you, that they will concur with makes a subscriber to Xbox LIVE to contribute to beyond a billion of objects to you up to now available on the service. Moreover, as in the case of the games from taverna of "Fable 2", the releasable contents of Xbox LIVE Marketplace will offer to the players the possibility to personalize and to improve their experiences of game.
I posted this on last page. Looks like Too Human might have some kind of content sharing too. Proper translation needed.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
max-pain said:
No CliffyB's Fucking Cooking Mama?
Canceled, it got rated AO and dumbing sex and violence down would have meant re-doing the whole game :(

omg.jpg

MirageDwarf said:
I posted this on last page. Looks like Too Human might have some kind of content sharing too. Proper translation needed.
No, its a very bad translation. They simply say that every game supports achievements (italian=obiettivi, babelenglish=objects)

Top Bottom