• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bringing It House: The Official Thread Of The Microsoft GDC 2008 Keynote

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
soul said:
20:15:35 -

Some of our favourite journalists are here: popular US blog superstar The Lion is here. We love The Lion. Come on The Lion.

So, uh, who the fuck is The Lion?

That is what I asked.

10:21: The screen right now is flashing a series of hip words like polygon, nurbs, inverse kinematics and pwning n00bs.

HIP WORDS!?! Where is J ALLARD?!

Guy Legend

Ike said:
10:18: We just witnessed Shane Kim have a bit of trouble getting into the VIP section. Apparently he didn't have the badge security wanted to see.

LMAO

Was gonna post the same thing....:D

lolffive.gif

Ike

PissBOX, PeeS2, or Toiletcube
Broadbandito said:
10:21: The screen right now is flashing a series of hip words like polygon, nurbs, inverse kinematics and pwning n00bs.

Because when I think hip, I think J Allard :lol

Nice. I can't wait for Gears 2 and saved films in NG2. Also in June? Once again the 360 seems to have another year where its releasing a hit every single month.

soul

FIVEE MINUTES FANBOYS.

Vanity board, Collection detection, Client, FOV, LOD, Yaw, Bezier Sphere. Presentation to start "in five minutes". Loudspeaker says can we turn off our electronic devices. No we cannot, loudspeaker man.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
13:23:30 - Vanity board, Collection detection, Client, FOV, LOD, Yaw, Bezier Sphere. Presentation to start "in five minutes". Loudspeaker says can we turn off our electronic devices. No we cannot, loudspeaker man.

Mamesj

Banned
Broadbandito said:

He suddenly aged 50 years yesterday, so he won't make it today.

and damn, I'm glad I stopped home for lunch in between classes today. forgot about this :D

tanod

when is my burrito
soul said:
20:15:35 -

Some of our favourite journalists are here: popular US blog superstar The Lion is here. We love The Lion. Come on The Lion.

Stop doing this. That's why there are links in the OP.

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
My eyes are on Gametrailers. They released the Home and LBP trailers the minute the Sony conference started last year. Hoping something similar happens with Gears 2 today.

IGN: 10:18: We just witnessed Shane Kim have a bit of trouble getting into the VIP section. Apparently he didn't have the badge security wanted to see.

:lol

ymmv

Banned
From 1up:

10:11
We're also chatting with a few Microsoft people who are a bit peeved that their Italian branch apparently leaked the Gears 2 news early.

:lol

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
picsou said:
so mgs 4(ninja gaiden) for june and killzone 2 & resistance 2(geow 2) for november 08?
Sony wouldn't be stupid and let Resistance 2 and Killzone 2 out at the same time and let them both cannibalize each other's sales...

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I'm in firefox, but eurogamer doesn't seem to refresh immediately for me..or at least, there's a big lag :(

harSon

Banned
If they announce Golden Eye then the Xbox 360 will officially be the greatest console on earth.

Next to the Dreamcast

Top Bottom