• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGaf Meet Up XI 27th September 2014 - You're a gamer? Post EGX Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbor

Banned
I'm sorry fella, but I've only really got the time to do one or the other! I hate to let my GAF peeps down but as I didn't get to see them last time I was up I won't have seen my mate's for nearly three months and I'm failing hard on my promise that I'd go and see Sammy at least once a month as well. Too many things man, not enough minutes in the day...

You could've made more of an effort to come to the Manc Meet at the weekend you git big Jessie.
I was in France, mane. You're dropping us for a fuck buddy. You suck.

Koriandrr

What about after Expo? Joining us then once you've finished work? Would be nice to get more girls along!

Yeah, agreed - it would be, but the thing is that 'working on events' usually means going to an afterparty with colleagues straight after too. >:

I'm sure I'll think of something!

Spookie

Shit just noticed it's September and I've not put up the EGX thread either. Shit shit shit.
Maybe, moving out might not have the money.

jimbor

Banned
Yeah, agreed - it would be, but the thing is that 'working on events' usually means going to an afterparty with colleagues straight after too. >:

I'm sure I'll think of something!

The gaf meets have a habit of going on until the early hours so might be workable.

Skele7on

Banned
yeah I'm up for this!

I can't come to the Saturday day part as I have a Friday ticket.

But the evening part I am in!

I will be there, but working, so I'm not sure what time I'll have to hang around. Feel free to poke me if you see me though.

https://twitter.com/koriandrr <- my twitter has shitloads of pics of me and I will most certainly make a selfie before&after just to show the damage EG does to you :D

Nice, looks like we're both eagerly awaiting Routine :D

Sweet. We can settle this Max Payne business like men.

ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Aww yeah dual pistols, duels up. Only dives. Final destination.

Mikeside

I reckon we should just rely on calling each other where we can & maybe deciding on a lunchtime meetup for anyone at the actual show?

I'll have a think about it

rauper

Neo Member
Apologies if this contravenes any forum rules [delete if so]... I'll donate 4 free single day tickets (one per person, first come first served) for the Saturday of EGX if any GAF people fancy checking out the show before the meet-up and missed out on buying one. Only folks that don't already have a ticket. Will check back here in a couple of days in case anyone takes up the offer... no worries if not :)

jimbor

Banned
Apologies if this contravenes any forum rules [delete if so]... I'll donate 4 free single day tickets (one per person, first come first served) for the Saturday of EGX if any GAF people fancy checking out the show before the meet-up and missed out on buying one. Only folks that don't already have a ticket. Will check back here in a couple of days in case anyone takes up the offer... no worries if not :)

I'd gladly take one off your hands, please?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I already promised Mush I'd buy her spare ticket so I won't go back on my word on that.

King_Moc

Banned

I could use one please, if you still have them?

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member

Ooo. Can I nab one?

Lirlond

Anyone know if there are Friday afternoon or Saturday all day tickets going about? I /might/ be able to make it down to London Friday-Sunday and want to get a wee looksie

openrob

I would be up for coming, not sure for how long though, may have a late night event I have to go to.

(p.s. my birthday is the 28th)

openrob

So I guess I am coming to the expo after all :)
This will be my first time attending (will be on my own) and also my first GAF meetup.

I migggghhhhtt attend, I'm in London for EGX/The Wild Rumpus with a few developers from work as some of them are going to be manning the booths during the day. I'll see what I'm up to!

rauper

Neo Member
Musha_Soturi: Alas, I will be running around the show and we have our own EGX party that night so won't be able to join in the GAF fun! Hope y'all enjoy it tho.

Bazza

If I don't get too wrecked on Friday i will join you guys for the evening meet on Saturday, going to Eurogamer on Friday with a few friends and we are heading out for drinks after.

Mikeside

So can we get a list of who is going on which days?

I'll be there all 4

Also have we decided on our late night activities?

Stuart444

So can we get a list of who is going on which days?

I'll be there all 4

All 4 days this time, Like I said though, still not sure about meeting up for late night activities, depends on how I feel during the day.

Leaving tomorrow for the train to London. Looking forward to it :D

NinjaBoiX

Have I left it too late for my usual schtick of sofa begging?
That reminds me, there was a curious stain on the sofa after you left. I know Mike had a wank in the shower because I watched him through the window so I'm pointing the finger at you big guy.

Think I'm not going to be able to make it after all. I think I overestimated how quickly my knee would heal. Have fun guys, I'll see you sometime after a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom