• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition rated for PS4/XB1/PC, published by Gearbox

Don't really care about Gearbox publishing as long as People Can Fly are doing the actual remaster. Everyone buy this so we can hopefully get another game in the series!

I've already played it twice but I'm sure I'll pick it up again when it's cheap. Can't really think of any game that comes close to it as far as the game style and the funny parts. It was a beautiful looking game on the 360 so I can't wait to see what it looks like on the current gen stuff

All i keep thinking is the Alien game. I don't trust Gearbox at fucking all. Never again. Fuck them. Fuck the Randy Pitchfork his ass douche dick tit sag mother fucker. He can choke on a bag of saggy dick tits for all i care.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
All i keep thinking is the Alien game. I don't trust Gearbox at fucking all. Never again. Fuck them. Fuck the Randy Pitchfork his ass douche dick tit sag mother fucker. He can choke on a bag of saggy dick tits for all i care.

Theres a very good chance all they are doing is getting the game out their for PS4/Xbox One physical copies. People Can Fly own the IP and the game. I can see them self publishing the PC version.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Absolute dicktits.

Will buy day 1

What a random game for a remaster.

Its not random. People Can Fly, who made the original) bought the rights to the IP because they wanted to continue their series and this is their first step. Generally speaking i think they could have picked any publisher to sign on to

Theorry

Absolute dicktits.

Will buy day 1

Its not random. People Can Fly, who made the original) bought the rights to the IP because they wanted to continue their series and this is their first step. Generally speaking i think they could have picked any publisher to sign on to

Ah oke, That makes sense.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Such an awesome shooter. Now the only question is do I want it on console or finally on PC without GFWL?

PC if you've the hardware, console otherwise. The MP is so inconsequential that I would not be surprised if it's axed.

Ah oke, That makes sense.

It's worth noting that the EA Partners contract prevented PCF from doing anything with the PC release post-IP purchase, hence why it remains riddled with GFWL. Gearbox being involved suggests that those shackles have expired.

Vazduh

"Oh no, Gearbox is publishing it. What should I do?"

Buy the fucking game cuz it's Bulletstorm?

y6NGQ.gif

Can't wait to buy it again, but this time without GFWL.

Krammy

Was super interested because I grabbed this pretty late into the last generation and really enjoyed it. Would've picked this up as well but then I saw Gearbox and as much as I'd like to play this, there's no way I'm giving my money to Randy Pitchford.

smisk

I wonder if it'll be discounted for existing owners? I wouldn't mind paying $5 or something. I picked the original up awhile ago but haven't played it cause I didn't want to deal with GFWL.

Decado

Was super interested because I grabbed this pretty late into the last generation and really enjoyed it. Would've picked this up as well but then I saw Gearbox and as much as I'd like to play this, there's no way I'm giving my money to Randy Pitchford.
With Gearbox publishing I wouldn't count on it.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Game deserves bit more recognition.

For gameplay, not dick tits.

No it deserves recognition for dicktits and gameplay. It's fucking hilarious and a brilliant game to boot. I will never agree with anyone who says Bulletstorm is badly written......BECAUSE THEY ARE WRONG.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Isn't it really easy to patch GFWL out of the current Steam version?

Yeah, you can use xliveless to get around GFWL, but the point is that, officially, the game will cease to function at all when GFWL is shut down -- it's one of the few titles that doesn't support offline/local profiles, meaning you have to be connected to GFWL to play it at all.

Mupod

General Serrano, is that you?

If Gearbox is only publishing the game (which seems weird) I could hold my nose to support PCF. But if they're developing the remaster and PCF isn't I will have zero interest.

Top Bottom